3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
When are they gonna add any gay content. If there aren't any at all, why is this label as gay. Please devs like make more gay content in this game like I want MxM scenes.
It's been awhile since I played it, but I think there are lesbian scenes.

underlord15

Jun 12, 2020
Ok so im on day 134, from an old save
The update fixed the 'dynamite duo' quest for me, but im still stuck on a few parts
'stranger in a strange land' is still at 1)
'here! kitty kitty is at 1) and whenever i meet her, it gets stuck on 'what do you want' no clicking or exiting works
'strange plant girl' has activated to 1) again
and i cant do anything to do with the dragons or gold nuggets
any ideas?

Reactions: Laquaxus

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Have anything new since then guys? Can we let the girls into the job?
Nothing new since 0.41. On March 6, they issued a vote for a new monster girl on Patreon and silence again. We are waiting for the release of version 0.5 to be announced. These guys don't spoil their fans with too much information.

Reactions: Myersgil and stever

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I have collected all the gold to pay the witch for the transforming into a werewolf...
...but the witch isnt in town...!
PS: What happens to me, if the witch dont will be pawn? :rolleyes:

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
Where do you use the cheat codes if they exist?, also is there a screenshot mechanic or would I have to use a third party screenshot tool?

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
Can someone tell me how to unlock this
Maybe i missed something or did something wrong
Any walkthrough maybe?

Btw its version 0.4.1
Scene is unlocked by working the night shift at the bar then selecting the top option (Asking her if shes got any Idea's to relax)

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
Dumb question but exactly HOW do I sell breeds in this game? I found some guide that says can work at bar which I dont have option to do, and almost out of coin. Saw another thread that mentions icon on top right which I dont have other than quest book, so did I miss a step somewhere that was supposed to allow me to sell?

NM I finally realized new icon when overview of farm, thought was some help marker but was orders board.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes