3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i really prefer this version of cecilia than the latest vesion honestly.
This game is full of potential, but it could have been better if it had more content,
I wish more monster breeders were out there, and most importantly, it needs to be a breeding game that actually makes breeding the primary focus; I suggest being an option where you can play as a female, as well.
Can't wait to see what this game has to offer.

That's the spirit!... standing naked like that... That's what I call PERSONALITY. :giggle:

View attachment 362759

Sirosan

Mar 19, 2022
Anyone else having trouble with the Here Kitty Kitty quest being bugged? Cecilia shows up at town at night, but no prompts are given during dialogue and test wont go forward once she asks what you want.
you need to find her in the early days

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Appreciating all the feedback here as of late. It's helping me with the revisions. Inconsistency of MC's character in the latest update is especially standing out, especially if the player selects the "Yeah Rika, bang if you'd like" route. Obviously, these are just faults of doing writings/updates with spaced out, and not having story written in for "Rika bangs Wolfman on your approval, but seems too into it" inquisitive route or "Rika is hanging too closely around Wolfmen, what's up with that" cautious route. These changes will be put in, preferably before another character/story update.

Just being clear on the subject;

You've decided not to retcon the ntr relationship with wolfman? You're maintaining that she lied to the mc about the relationship she had with wolfman, willing to agree to be the mc's alone, then fucking him behind the mc's back? None of that's going to change?

EDIT: should specify, not telling you how to make your game or anything, I just wanna know if that's the direction the game will be going.

Last edited:

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
Just being clear on the subject;

You've decided not to retcon the ntr relationship with wolfman? You're maintaining that she lied to the mc about the relationship she had with wolfman, willing to agree to be the mc's alone, then fucking him behind the mc's back? None of that's going to change?

EDIT: should specify, not telling you how to make your game or anything, I just wanna know if that's the direction the game will be going.
what do i do after that quest?
also, i reached the dialogue point where i suggest rika to work as a breeder but i dont see her in the pen. what do i do?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
what do i do after that quest?
also, i reached the dialogue point where i suggest rika to work as a breeder but i dont see her in the pen. what do i do?
I have no idea. I played this game a while back and was going to pick it up again until I saw the ntr tag. Wanted to ask about it.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Damn, no news since March. Guys get almost $3.5k a month. They could at least show signs of life. They could write on patreon something like "We are doing something, it will presumably be in so many months." People would at least be sure that they are alive.

Blck

May 22, 2017
Damn, no news since March. Guys get almost $3.5k a month. They could at least show signs of life. They could write on patreon something like "We are doing something, it will presumably be in so many months." People would at least be sure that they are alive.
As long as money flows they wont gonna do anything, but if the money flow will be endangered they will start talking immediatly

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Game has incest tag but my monster will not breed with incest why is there and incest tag but no incest?
When I played last well over 8 months ago to breed up the best stats for the monsters is to breed father/brother/son with best stats to mother/daughter/sister with best stats.
If this has changed then once someone who can after playing and finding out that the incest part is no longer in the game then the tag can be removed.
I have to much on my plate at the moment so I can't play right now.

Reactions: Rambo99

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
As long as money flows they wont gonna do anything, but if the money flow will be endangered they will start talking immediatly
I agree, but there's nothing to be done about it. There are people who still donate to the author of "Come Inside". ttll is still getting $200 a month even though the game hasn't been updated for 2 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rambo99

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
In a lot of cases I would agree with you, but DH actually seems on the up and up. Their discord has a Supporters Chat that you gain access to after pledging. The post in their very often.
The other, and bigger, point is: they had a slew of personal stuff kick off all at once, and instead of collecting with no output, DH suspended collection for several months.
Who is DH?

WarpAngel

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with the Here Kitty Kitty quest being bugged? Cecilia shows up at town at night, but no prompts are given during dialogue and test wont go forward once she asks what you want.
After some digging on the discord the solution seems to be a to not have the nuran quest active(the quest that let's you transform into a werewolf) I loaded a save that didn't have the quest in the log and presto it worked.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes