3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
About a dozen new scenes and nothing interesting. It doesn't seem worth the year of work. Moreover, it was already said here that it was worth adding Rika to the breeding pit instead of a female character, since there are already a lot of female characters here.

No point playing the new update yet theres a bug where you cant restock the monster shop so you cant even access new content
There is no point in playing this update because there is none. All updates can be viewed from the menu.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Can't make this shit up XD

View attachment 1878309
Doubling down is easier than admitting they were wrong.

The breeding games curse :illuminati:
Everybody thinks they'll be an exception to the rule. Too bad humans are pretty terrible at learning from other people's mistakes. You could look at the dozens of unfinished breeding games and think: "Hmm, maybe there's a reason it never works out", and avoid a lot of trouble, lol. I figure it's how much art/animations it takes to make all the characters compatible, maybe mixed with just not having a good game planned out beyond "make monsters breed". Like Breeders of Nelph spent what, 5 years to just get past an animation viewer? And the little gameplay there is now is atrocious and horribly balanced/paced. I dunno what exactly the issue is here tbh.

Just noticed, when did this game get the NTR tag too?

Last edited:

asgardian25

Apr 12, 2020
Doubling down is easier than admitting they were wrong.

Everybody thinks they'll be an exception to the rule. Too bad humans are pretty terrible at learning from other people's mistakes. You could look at the dozens of unfinished breeding games and think: "Hmm, maybe there's a reason it never works out", and avoid a lot of trouble, lol. I figure it's how much art/animations it takes to make all the characters compatible, maybe mixed with just not having a good game planned out beyond "make monsters breed".

Just noticed, when did this game get the NTR tag too?
There's a small part of the story that includes NTR and is unavoidable. It's about the milf and some wolfman.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
There's a small part of the story that includes NTR and is unavoidable. It's about the milf and some wolfman.
The "best" part about that portion of the story, is that in dialog you can actually choose if you want to follow the ntr route our dont follow, only to then see that your choices doesnt matter for shit cause you still get the ntr path regardless of choice.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
The "best" part about that portion of the story, is that in dialog you can actually choose if you want to follow the ntr route our dont follow, only to then see that your choices doesnt matter for shit cause you still get the ntr path regardless of choice.
The best part of the story is that harem fans are complaining about NTR where there is none. MCs don't have any feelings for Rika other than some kind of incomprehensible jealousy, they don't date or get married. So why complain? It's annoying when in a game where the MC mates with everything that moves like a rabbit, if the character paid attention to someone other than the MC, then a tantrum begins. Accept that at least in some game the main character will not be the center of the universe, around which every breath and fart of the surrounding characters revolves.
When you play Battlefield or Counter Strike, you also resent that you are forced to play a shooter, and you would like to build houses like in Minecraft?
It is because of people like you there is no plot in games, except for the route from one hole to another.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
The best part of the story is that harem fans are complaining about NTR where there is none. MCs don't have any feelings for Rika other than some kind of incomprehensible jealousy, they don't date or get married. So why complain? It's annoying when in a game where the MC mates with everything that moves like a rabbit, if the character paid attention to someone other than the MC, then a tantrum begins. Accept that at least in some game the main character will not be the center of the universe, around which every breath and fart of the surrounding characters revolves.
When you play Battlefield or Counter Strike, you also resent that you are forced to play a shooter, and you would like to build houses like in Minecraft?
It is because of people like you there is no plot in games, except for the route from one hole to another.
english isnt my main language, so i might not express myself correctly at times, however i believe on this particular occasion my point was pretty much clear, but let me rephrase it for better understanding. My issue isnt the ntr (or whatever you want to call it, ill keep refering to ntr since it was the tag that was mentioned in this particular situation), every one has its kinks, its not one of my owns, but i dont judge, in fact i believe that the game should have a multitude of choices and offer the max possible of kinks, that influence the overall game universe, my main complain is that the game offers the player the choice of having a ntr route and a non ntr route, wich is great, more choices to story branching and diferent game routes, but regardless of the choice you make you get locked on the ntr route, so if you get locked either way on that linear path, why offer the choice in the first place?
to summarize, giving choices that dont matter is what was complaining, i hope that was clear enough this time.
my suggestion is that maybe next time instead of jumping to wrong conclusions is either try to understand what was written or in doubt ask for a clarification, cause the next time instead of having someone trying to explain what was said, you might get someone telling to go f*** yourself with a pineapple and sit in the corner silently like the good little cuck entitled brat that you sound like.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man that is the absolute worst. It's a sign the dev has completely forgotten to view their game as a player would. I'm pretty sure nobody likes it when a game pretends like you get a choice but your decisions don't actually matter. I can only hope that's a placeholder or something, but even leaving that in temporarily is a poor choice.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes