3.60 star(s) 61 Votes
Sep 20, 2018
Well when comes the new update for puplic? as far i know 6 month. September last year comes the version 0.4.1 out so now after 6 month (we have still March) is my question when comes the new puplic version.
they did a pool for a new monster type. so im gonna take a guess for April at the earliest

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
For some reason I can't trigger the Elf girl event, I'm missing something? I'm on day 17 and already got a storyline with Rika.

ZareBancho

Jun 18, 2019
no tiene tiene contenido Gay/Bisexual, va muy lento y siempre es lo mismo Cece y el prota.... es aburrido y no tiene nada que ver Con Breeding Season que se supone que es un intento, acaba como todos Futa y lesbianas y un prota tipico.

AngelOfDesire

Mar 23, 2022
This game is really trying to be the true heir to breeding season. I loved the tavern drinking game, it is exactly the type of mechanic i want in these kinda games. I do wish development would progress a bit more consistently and a bit faster.

Reactions: Wrynn13

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Cheat save with max traits (not all) 0.4.1 - This is a save at the start.
There seems to be three different files went saving with the wrench in .json format. (one of these is under quests and doesn't seem necessary). variables stores your progress with npcs and saves stores the monsters in your barn (and all their traits).
I'm sorry, but your save doesn't work, it doesn't appear anywhere... am I missing something?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Man... this game blows.

Vent:
So much focus on the slow drawn out story.
Selseless from that start where the SEX TRAINER wont have sex with you...???

Next you find out she and every other woman in this world is a horny slut who would fuck anything moving except the player. (bar 1 maybe 2 virgins?)

Worse yet they FORCE you into an NTR moment a short time after asking if you woudl be ok and having no way to say no.
I say FORCE because there no other way to progress the main storys due to everyone being entwined.

Ergh, so much potential yet such a cluster of issues all stemming from a weird forced need for intwined relationship naratives and story.
/vent

Too bad. So sad.

Bendy31313

May 4, 2018
I've downloaded the android version.. Is it bugged cause I'm stuck at meet katelyn downstairs again what do I do??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've downloaded the android version.. Is it bugged cause I'm stuck at meet katelyn downstairs again what do I do??
No there is no bug and that quest ends there and has not moved forward yet.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes