3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

anon159358

Jul 27, 2020
Cheat save with max traits (not all) 0.4.1 - This is a save at the start.
There seems to be three different files went saving with the wrench in .json format. (one of these is under quests and doesn't seem necessary). variables stores your progress with npcs and saves stores the monsters in your barn (and all their traits).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Have I just not progressed far enough or do requests for Dragons not seem come up on the board?
You can only sell dragons back to where they came from, I don't remember how since its been a long time now since I played.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
Untitled.png
a very good game well made
so is this the end of this version or is there more?
there is although a grey quest at the top to meet the girl downstairs is it a bug or so place holder

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
View attachment 1647254
a very good game well made
so is this the end of this version or is there more?
there is although a grey quest at the top to meet the girl downstairs is it a bug or so place holder
That's all there is to do currently. For the grey quest, we don't know if it's a quest that isn't in the game yet or if it's a quest that we already did (Prologue Quest)

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone knows anything at all about progress and next release? the last post in patreon is from 31/12/21 and it was a livestream.

GAG0

Dec 31, 2017
Evening mates! Can anyone help me on how do I get the last 2 scenes in page five of the gallery as well as the sole one in page six? Thanks!
1644849559108.png

GAG0

Dec 31, 2017
You have to go to the dragon forest at night.
Thanks mate! Finally got all 3 of those scenes. By any chance do you know how to unlock the top middle scene on page 3? I was thinking I may have missed a scene during the questline...

1644895384849.png

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
When you go to the tavern there are two place you can go, inside and behind it (it will be on the left of your screen) , you have to go there at night.

praisethelard

Sep 8, 2017
Personally, having all of those really great female sprites and no pregnancy. I felt like the instant spawning thing was nonsense. They could have had so many beautiful pregnant bellies, and they opted to take the easy route. It was really disappointing, and, honestly, was a huge factor in me never pledging any money towards it. I guess, in the end, it was probably a good thing that I never gave it money.
THIS right here. If you make a "breeding" game, then include actual pregnancy, for the love of god. Breeding, pregnancy, and lactation should come as a package deal, period.

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Are there any actual walkthroughs for this game. Been trying to figure out how to find the place that supposedly has potions sold by some witch, but I haven't found anything.

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
Are there any actual walkthroughs for this game. Been trying to figure out how to find the place that supposedly has potions sold by some witch, but I haven't found anything.
Witch only appears later in the story... on my first playthrough i hit day 100, bred a bunch of monsters and earnd a lot of gold yet apparently i missed a bunch of quests... so yeah, i think its a bit unclear how to trigger some of the quests.
Anyway i found this, it might help.

Link to a word document where I made a log/walkthrough if anyone needs/wants to use it. Note that it isn't professionally done or anything, so it might look like shit. However it should have the steps to unlock all scenes in the gallery. [Updated to have no issues getting the hair from Elizabeth ]
here's the list of monster combinations as well.

Reactions: Ocelotte6644
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes