3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

deathlymad

Oct 14, 2020
Catgirl, catboy
Doggirl, Wolfman
Cowgirl, Bullboy
Elfgirls, Dragon girls, and plant girl

Is that all the monsters for now? Is Dynamic Duo the last quest rn? I'm on day 200 or something and can find nothing else to do

Reactions: SomebodyHentai

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Catgirl, catboy
Doggirl, Wolfman
Cowgirl, Bullboy
Elfgirls, Dragon girls, and plant girl

Is that all the monsters for now? Is Dynamic Duo the last quest rn? I'm on day 200 or something and can find nothing else to do
yep pretty much. the quest im not 100% sure without opening the game and check my most advanced save, but im almost certain thats the last one. "Monsters" yep (elfgirls arent monsters), so far those are the ones in game.

Reactions: deathlymad
Jan 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger Here! Kitty, Kitty? I went to the town at night and found Cece but when she says what do you want, there are no dialogue options to choose. Do I have to do certain quest to prevent this bug or something?
:( i have the same issue. rip my save

or, well, rip going to town to do literally anything.

imma have to shamelessly...
MorahZamora any news on whether programmer knows about this? and/or has this already been fixed for next release?

Jan 18, 2018
anyway... trait system still painful af i guess
imo you could replace fertility with some kind of trait that increases the chance of passing down traits, that should result in roughly the same number of high trait offspring (since insanely high fertility is useless anyway, considering it's way too much to be able to sell all of them off)

Reactions: anonimon

anonimon

Jan 30, 2021
anyway... trait system still painful af i guess
imo you could replace fertility with some kind of trait that increases the chance of passing down traits, that should result in roughly the same number of high trait offspring (since insanely high fertility is useless anyway, considering it's way too much to be able to sell all of them off)
Most traits are placeholders I think. New ideas are always welcome to see. I hope they will add a lot of traits because this is what the game is about!

Also there should be a system to prevent one SUPER animal with all traits to be reproduced over and over... maybe something like "after 50 offsprings animal becomes infertile".

I think that will change gameplay drastically so maybe put this "usedup" feature into the difficulty option or something.

Next month I will join their discord to know more about the game progress and what they are planing to do with it. I myself am a game developer so maybe i'll be able to share some ideas because as I said before, Visual Novel part of the game is nice but I think people expect more of the breeding element from this game.

Jan 18, 2018
anonimon idk about the "preventing one super animal" part... that's like saying humans don't deserve to exist and we should all go devolve.

imo it's just like rpg games where part of the gameplay is that you actually get better over time, so things that are initially a chore become quite easy in lategame.

as for the "breeding element"... ehh idk, it's so hard to find a breeding game with a good breeding mechanic :/

anonimon

Jan 30, 2021
somebody cares I just tackled it from game design dilemma that the moment you reach end game there is nothing more for you to do... anyway it was just an idea, it doesn't need to be good one ;)

And I agree with you that breeding games are either bad, unfinished or destined for failure for some ungodly reason.

LuneRouge

Dec 26, 2017
Dude i just installed the android version and it doesn't work, when i opened it shows me the logos but after that the screen stays black and the game immediately closes

Reactions: SecretWeeb

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
In Stranger in a Strange Land quest can't find Katelyn downstairs
I dont see result in debug codes

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Would be nice if the install instructions on the OP gets updated to include that on Linux you need to set the file you run to "Allow executing file as a program"

Took me a bit to figure that out.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 361053

Overview:
Heavily inspired by the original monster banging game "Breeding Season", Breeding Farm tells the story of a shipwrecked individual with no memory or identity. Rescued by a local monster breeding farm girl and her mother, they are tasked with helping to save their estate from shutting down. Armed with only a few coins, a ragtag team of monsters, and whatever's resting in your pants, can you bring the Crimson Estate back to its former glory? Or will the all too gorgeous and buxom women and monsters of this strange land do far too good a job at keeping you from getting any real work done?​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-30
Release Date: 2021-10-23
Developer: Team Bieno - GZone - MorahZamora - lostraven - Epadder -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Debug Codes:
// Old Save files are never a guaranteed method of data transfer with newer versions. Please remember and take this into consideration when playing! !

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - -

View attachment 965233 View attachment 965234 View attachment 965235 View attachment 965236 View attachment 965237 View attachment 965238 View attachment 965239 View attachment 965240 View attachment 965241 View attachment 965242
how do i use the Debug codes?
Thank's

Reactions: Kira999
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes