3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

ukantor

Dec 16, 2017
I did the Hunting for Dragons' quest and saved like 35000 gold, but i didn't get any dragon, and going into the Hotsprings Forest doesn't trigger anything. Is it bugged or what should i do?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I did the Hunting for Dragons' quest and saved like 35000 gold, but i didn't get any dragon, and going into the Hotsprings Forest doesn't trigger anything. Is it bugged or what should i do?
Go to the "buy monster" tab at the ranch and a option for recruiting dragons should show.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
play da game for a looong time
i do like dis game coz of da characters chemistry but yeah it needs work
imma simple man - just play n fap

damn yeah Rika - best waifu/milf of da game felt really off in dis update
Rika is open as fuck - she even tells her daughter to fuck da MC n she would turn a blind eye
Rika being shameful felt so off
MC was way outta character - came off needy n jealous
i aint a writer
agree w everyone dat soemthing was off

feel bad for the Cece fans - yeah i know her name changed to Cecilia - imo like Cece old name
her arc was short n rode Rika

kinda worried about how da story will try hook MC w Katelyn coz Katelyn does not wanna fuck u or want MC to fuk her mom
i really like da comedy n chemistry between MC, Katelyn, n Rika

Edit
wont mind if Katelyn has no sex scenes

yeah not gunna demand too much
hope da game gets better coz we aint got much breeding games
i was burnt out by da last breeding game n put money in it Cloud Meadow/Breeding Season

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Appreciating all the feedback here as of late. It's helping me with the revisions. Inconsistency of MC's character in the latest update is especially standing out, especially if the player selects the "Yeah Rika, bang if you'd like" route. Obviously, these are just faults of doing writings/updates with spaced out, and not having story written in for "Rika bangs Wolfman on your approval, but seems too into it" inquisitive route or "Rika is hanging too closely around Wolfmen, what's up with that" cautious route. These changes will be put in, preferably before another character/story update.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Appreciating all the feedback here as of late. It's helping me with the revisions. Inconsistency of MC's character in the latest update is especially standing out, especially if the player selects the "Yeah Rika, bang if you'd like" route. Obviously, these are just faults of doing writings/updates with spaced out, and not having story written in for "Rika bangs Wolfman on your approval, but seems too into it" inquisitive route or "Rika is hanging too closely around Wolfmen, what's up with that" cautious route. These changes will be put in, preferably before another character/story update.
So, in the end she will be always a slut for wolfman and we will be forced to turn intro one? Also at the moment, her story and character are complete inconsistent, from one woman that tell to her daughter "hey, why you don't fuck with him" to someone that have a secret that "oh my god, nobody must know".

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so i boned the mother and cece so when will i get the duaghter. also i hope the witch does nothing bad to the preist woman becuase i want to bone her too lol.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
So, in the end she will be always a slut for wolfman and we will be forced to turn intro one? Also at the moment, her story and character are complete inconsistent, from one woman that tell to her daughter "hey, why you don't fuck with him" to someone that have a secret that "oh my god, nobody must know".
The fact that she is still interested in Wolfmen in normal, since it's in her character. What is important is how it will work in the game. With "Rika is hanging too closely around Wolfmen, what's up with that?" (which can be on both route, you are OK with Rika fucking others or not) they should be able to make it so she doesn't have sex with a Wolfman, but really like watching when one is breeding. The MC speak with her about it and it can be a way to make another choice, transforming into a Wolfman for Rika or not transforming (don't know how to make it good).

When I say route I see it like that: Rika can fuck other ? Yes, "Rika bangs Wolfman on your approval, but seems too into it" inquisitive route or "Rika is hanging too closely around Wolfmen, what's up with that" cautious route, and perhaps a route where you don't care is the next choice of the route. Rika can fuck other ? No, "Rika is hanging too closely around Wolfmen, what's up with that" cautious route.

Feb 3, 2020
I never think of that inconsistency before and I kinda have to agree. But maybe the story can be tweak a bit where loving a monster guy/girl is taboo/crime (but fucking/lusting isn't yet). And Katelyn's dad is the only guy who is chill with it/Rika can only trust her human husband with this secret. (Eros could have known cause she could be bff with rika so rika told her/ Eros heard a gossip of Rika's secret, it being a crime could also explain why eros did not want to spill the beans on double dick wolfman's identity cause she fears rika would be jailed or smt)

So rika secretly fucks rando wolfman because she not only misses double dick wolfman's double dick but also want to remember her memory with double dick wolfman. Then when mc confronts rika over finding out the identity of double dick wolfman, she is annoyed not because of mc finding out she has been cheating with mc for rando wolfman's dick as she thinks it is normal to have random fuck fest (especially when some of the townpeople are so open to fucking each other/monsters) but her secret of actually loving the double dick wolfman being revealed.

(Why not fuck rando wolfman in the open? => When mc spied on rika masturbating, she cried for double dick wolfman. So we can say: Rika fears fucking with a rando wolfman in the open would make her spill a bit of her secret/can't fully enjoy her memory with double dick wolfman without spilling a bit of her secret. She fears that secret would be heard by others who would gossip abt it or intepret as her loving the wolfman she is fucking atm which could lead to the church arresting her and having legal reasons to shutdown the farm/ mc and katelyn questioning her about double dick wolfman, which could potentially leak her secret.)

Mc didn't know the taboo of loving monsters and misunderstood the situation and is thus angry cause he thinks rika is keeping a secret from him when it was agreed that they should be open about fucking and secrets

(Rika did not trust mc with that particular secret as it could lead to her being jailed if it gets leaked, especially when mc has only been around for maybe a few days/months. That explanation of not fully trusting mc is based on her being pissed with mc during the festival when she angrily blurt out how the mc just waltz into her life in just a few days).

Why is Rika fine now with mc fucking her as a wolfman? => She could actually depend on mc relieving her memories in even more safe and private areas/ she fell in love with mc when she realised he risk his life for her needs which became much stronger than her love for double dick wolfman, especially when it happened recently/ Mc being a wolfman is a crime, especially when he committed it for her, and she can fully trust mc with her secret.

I think that should fix the inconsistency, what do you think?

This could tie in with the queen. Cause the queen loved her wolfman but got cucked/heartbroken from tragedy/cannot marry wolfman (but no one knows that and the only gossip is "her lusting for wolfman dick") so she ally with the church to ban monster fucking and loving out of spite/fear. Mc being able to shapeshift into a wolfman could be a plot point that result in him winning the queen's heart or smt.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Flash Dingo

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I never think of that inconsistency before and I kinda have to agree. But maybe the story can be tweak a bit where loving a monster guy/girl is taboo/crime (but fucking/lusting isn't yet). And Katelyn's dad is the only guy who is chill with it/Rika can only trust her human husband with this secret. (Eros could have known cause she could be bff with rika so rika told her/ Eros heard a gossip of Rika's secret, it being a crime could also explain why eros did not want to spill the beans on double dick wolfman's identity cause she fears rika would be jailed or smt)

So rika secretly fucks rando wolfman because she not only misses double dick wolfman's double dick but also want to remember her memory with double dick wolfman. Then when mc confronts rika over finding out the identity of double dick wolfman, she is annoyed not because of mc finding out she has been cheating with mc for rando wolfman's dick as she thinks it is normal to have random fuck fest (especially when some of the townpeople are so open to fucking each other/monsters) but her secret of actually loving the double dick wolfman being revealed. Mc didn't know the taboo of loving monsters and misunderstood the situation and is thus angry cause rika is keeping a secret from him when it was agreed that they should be open about fucking and secrets(Rika did not trust mc with her secret that could lead to her being jailed if it gets leaked, especially when mc is around for maybe a few days/months. That explanation of not fully trusting mc is based on her being pissed with mc during the festival when she angrily blurt out how the mc just waltz into her life in just a few days).

I think that should fix the inconsistency, what do you think?

This could tie in with the queen. Cause the queen loved the wolfman but got cucked/heartbroken from tragedy (but no one knows that and the only secret is her lusting for wolfman dick) so she ally with the church to ban monster fucking and loving out of spite/fear
That kinda work, but there is some stuff, for example, they said that choices will matter, this one will only "fix" the "ntr" route, also don't make sense that she care about the wolfman just because of the 2 dicks (ok about the love, but i don't believe that rhason would like that, ok to fuck since that was money for the farm, but love is another thing), the mc wolf only have one dick, and i believe that they will never make 2 dicks mc because that will be a hell lot work with the "extra", also so far there no use for the mc being the beast, if the game have hybrids, ok, but at the moment, there is nothing beside the story that will have uses for being the wolf, just extra work. Before in the game she said that the only another partner that they have in the bed was eros, but later with this update she said that rhason also joined in the threesome with the wolf, so another thing that don't make sense. Like i said, before this update, she was a open person, in the shower she even said "if you want to see my tits just ask" and in this one she changed to someone that hide stuff that don't make sense with her personality, look like two different people have worked on her. Also i don't like how weak the will of the mc is in this update, i will give an example (that i hope that will be changed) after you transforming in the wolf, i said that i don't want anything more with her, and later for the "quest" he join in the threesome, also he being so weak that being drunk he goes to the witch to be changed, just that he don't "lose" rika. For anyone that is here just for the scenes, the game is really fucking good, for someone that like the story + scenes, there is a lot of things that are inconsistent or that don't make sense.

Reactions: sinran987654321
Feb 3, 2020
That kinda work, but there is some stuff, for example, they said that choices will matter, this one will only "fix" the "ntr" route, also don't make sense that she care about the wolfman just because of the 2 dicks (ok about the love, but i don't believe that rhason would like that, ok to fuck since that was money for the farm, but love is another thing), the mc wolf only have one dick, and i believe that they will never make 2 dicks mc because that will be a hell lot work with the "extra", also so far there no use for the mc being the beast, if the game have hybrids, ok, but at the moment, there is nothing beside the story that will have uses for being the wolf, just extra work. Before in the game she said that the only another partner that they have in the bed was eros, but later with this update she said that rhason also joined in the threesome with the wolf, so another thing that don't make sense. Like i said, before this update, she was a open person, in the shower she even said "if you want to see my tits just ask" and in this one she changed to someone that hide stuff that don't make sense with her personality, look like two different people have worked on her. Also i don't like how weak the will of the mc is in this update, i will give an example (that i hope that will be changed) after you transforming in the wolf, i said that i don't want anything more with her, and later for the "quest" he join in the threesome, also he being so weak that being drunk he goes to the witch to be changed, just that he don't "lose" rika. For anyone that is here just for the scenes, the game is really fucking good, for someone that like the story + scenes, there is a lot of things that are inconsistent or that don't make sense.
Yup I agree, the suggestion will only make the current dynamic choices to be null unless they can come up with a different new route to make the game's story dynamic in future updates.

Realistically, i also agree that rhason being chill about getting cucked is unrealistic for an average real man, but as of now Rhason doesn't have a personality so for all we know he might have a cuck fetish or don't view fucking and loving as the same thing or we can bs and say rika never told rhason her secret love affection to double dick.

Definitely, if we only look based on what we have till this update, everything about the queen part can only be classified as future suggestion and less of a justification for wolfman transformation.

I think her mentioning only eros in the bed doesn't conflict with my suggestion and further prove that the suggestion of her "loving double dick wolfman" is very criminal that she tries to hide it very early on(unless i forget and her mentioning this only occurs after the ntr scenes, which in that case then you are 100% right on this).

I agree with you with the sudden personality shift (as stated I never thought of that contradiction until now) What i said in that post is not a defense or a loose justification for this update, but more of a suggestion/possibility to make the sudden personality shift work in the future if they add it in for future updates of breeding farm.

For the weak will protag part(I never picked that route so forgive me if I didn't know anything unique about that route), what if in the future team bieno add a scene where rika does smt to apologise to mc and mc and rika start fucking/loving each other again, would you be fine with that? Or is mc's personality being weak willed is a no-no for you, which means the routes should have serious consequences aka rika and mc being distant/routes should be scrapped for story simplicity/linear story? (Just curious about your opinion on that "reject rika" route only, nothing more)

(Ik there is the issue of mc turning to a wolfman being an inconsistency in this particular "reject rika" route, but let's ignore that particular issue since as you stated the wolfman transformation is not relevant to the story atleast for this update and cause my brain is dead, but i do agree on that inconsistency being an issue/really making mc more weak willed)

Last edited:

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
I didn't know that you could join the threesome even if you said you don't want anythings more with her, but I agree that there are problems on the MC. For me it would be the level at which he is "angry" that Rika fuck a wolfman. I was more angry for her first husband than the MC ,since she developped feelings for Nuran (I think it's his name") , because in reality the MC don't really know her. Instead of jealousy it would be more incomprehension that the MC should feel, like "why did you accept to go out with me if it's to still have feelings for another ?". The transformation is still important because it give lore on the world, and it will be done in a better way than now.
Well the things that we can say is that it was done poorly but it will be done better in a future update.

Reactions: AlexTorch

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
If whatever choice we pick down the route would still have rika & the wolfman scene, i just hope that they make rika's route completely optional and ignorable.. as of right now we're kinda forced to do that route anyway if we want the transformation feature

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Again, guys, like I said, there are some inconsistencies we're going to try and iron out, and I'm hoping acknowledging them is the first right step for you guys. So yeah, it's all going to come down to me alone straightening out the story, which I know I can do. Thanks for all the input so far.

Ratliff041

Oct 11, 2021
There seems to be a issue with the gallery portraits on mobile were all that appears is a blue box the gallery is functional tho

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
probably beating a dead horse with this but man, i can't even imagine why game developers shill and censor their content to pander to patreon other than to line their pockets. i mean, incest is a part of selective breeding IRL with animals, hell even some humans do it. *looks at the history of royals*

i would think anyone who actually cares more about their product than money would choose another platform for funding.
i hope you guys have a plan B when patreon arbitrarily decides to whip out the strap on and tell you to spread 'em.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
hey dev i like that the milf have sex with the wolf regardless of uor choice,its add a more mature storytelling to the story cuz the protagonist becomes just a character in the world and not a omnipotent god who decides about everyone life around him
keep it up (y)(y)
also hope to see the catgirl banged by wolf too,she needs bigger dicks too
dont let me down on this one :love::love:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
probably beating a dead horse with this but man, i can't even imagine why game developers shill and censor their content to pander to patreon other than to line their pockets. i mean, incest is a part of selective breeding IRL with animals, hell even some humans do it. *looks at the history of royals*

i would think anyone who actually cares more about their product than money would choose another platform for funding.
i hope you guys have a plan B when patreon arbitrarily decides to whip out the strap on and tell you to spread 'em.
Probably because patreon still one of the best platform for this kind of service, i mean, we have the Subscribestar, and they are good, but still there is a lot of stuff missing on their platform.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I imagine that's the only reason, really. Patreon has devs by the balls and they know it. I mean, where else are they gonna go? Sure, you could argue they could move on over to Subscribestar or literally just take direct donations without the middle man, but those alternatives are nowhere near (yet?) as good as patreon as a crowdfunding platform, more so when it comes to smut.

I guess one other reason would be inertia. People generally hate change and will avoid it like the plague. If they already have their patreon/paypal already neatly setup, they're far less likely to move to another platform unless they're really passionate about the game(s). We saw something similar happen with twitch/youtube when the latter decided they wanted a slice of the streaming pie. How many established streamers do you think decided to start over on youtube?
Patreon knows this too, which is why they've been getting away with all the garbage they've been pulling lately.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes