3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
You'll all be glad to know we've agreed as a team that I'll be firing up the typewriter to get rid of that piece of shit NTR quest... Good riddance.

Now you can all sleep in peace.
Wait after all this time you guys didn't fix the option if you say no to Rika she doesn't fuck the wolf? And the bunny monster doesn't show in rank C way to go guys I wast thinking supporting way back but seen how your team don't pay attention in clearly problems your game have if you guys doesn't care about your game why I should I

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Wait after all this time you guys didn't fix the option if you say no to Rika she doesn't fuck the wolf? And the bunny monster doesn't show in rank C way to go guys I wast thinking supporting way back but seen how your team don't pay attention in clearly problems your game have if you guys doesn't care about your game why I should I
... You can stop her fucking the wolfman.

The script is just bad over all and needs a revamp.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
... You can stop her fucking the wolfman.

The script is just bad over all and needs a revamp.
OH I don't see anywhere that the problem was solved maybe you should put it in the changelog I was waiting the problem to be solved to give it a try i don't want to be surprised whit content I don't like.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
OH I don't see anywhere that the problem was solved maybe you should put it in the changelog I was waiting the problem to be solved to give it a try i don't want to be surprised whit content I don't like.
Well, there should be a choice there, the script was done a long time ago and I haven't played the game in a long while.
But the general plot line sucks so, I want it canned and to rewrite it...As soon as I have a minute to breathe with work.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Well, there should be a choice there, the script was done a long time ago and I haven't played the game in a long while.
But the general plot line sucks so, I want it canned and to rewrite it...As soon as I have a minute to breathe with work.
so the choice works now is the question ?
well i gonna give a try and see if it works

Blck

May 22, 2017
More the 1 week and it is still S class on their Patreon. I wonder when there will be a public release? on the 1 October???

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes