3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
NTR on this site is a broad term. The meaning of the term is different for each User and Developer. Just check the tag and see all the games under it. They all won't fit your term. Best term to use would be cheating but most people just assume NTR would fit.
Yes, I know, but honestly it's not my place to discuss with mods or the guys in charge of the discussions how they should use tags.
By the way, I think it's absolutely fine if you want a route were the girls stay far away from any third-party's penis (there are some yuri scenes for Cecilia, even outside the breed farm, but I guess those are ok for 99% of the people here), I was just pointing out that there is no real NTR in the game, so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The_Impregnator

Jan 12, 2022
Thanks for helping me with the hair thing, i am now stuck on the "Learning more about our aloof catgirl" part of the Here kitty kitty quest. any suggestions? If i find cecilia at night, the only option i have is to say hi.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks for helping me with the hair thing, i am now stuck on the "Learning more about our aloof catgirl" part of the Here kitty kitty quest. any suggestions? If i find cecilia at night, the only option i have is to say hi.
uhm.... that may happen because you have a low-level relationship (or whatever it is, it could be a missing event you didn't trigger), usually if you go around the house a bit (check all the rooms each morning before "work" and some random rooms at night before going to bed) new events pop up. If you give the right answer, you notice little "hearts" going around and the relationship progresses

dookie85

Nov 18, 2020
I do have a question... where does this game stores the saves??
I haven't played since they got rid of save files and started storing them in the Windows registry. On PC, search this thread and you might find the registry entries. I can't remember--it's been quite a while...

IMHO, this isn't the proper way to store game saves, if they haven't fixed it yet. For example, if every game did this, then it would bloat the registry and also prevent users from easily copying or deleting saves. The registry was designed for simple values and strings for settings, and expanding it too much without user confirmation is one of the reasons Windows machines tend to slow down over time.

Reactions: Gojii and diras2010

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I haven't played since they got rid of save files and started storing them in the Windows registry. On PC, search this thread and you might find the registry entries. I can't remember--it's been quite a while...

IMHO, this isn't the proper way to store game saves, if they haven't fixed it yet. For example, if every game did this, then it would bloat the registry and also prevent users from easily copying or deleting saves. The registry was designed for simple values and strings for settings, and expanding it too much without user confirmation is one of the reasons Windows machines tend to slow down over time.
Bingo, indeed, they still are using the Windows registry to store the save files, which is not a good idea, specially if you want to do a clean install, and want to keep your progress, since is stored in the Registry, there's a 95% chance yo did not know about it and did a %AppData%\LocalLow backup, but it doesn't contain the saved data, thus effectively making you wipe your save, unknowingly

Reactions: Gojii and dookie85

darthar

Mar 4, 2021
incase anyone looking for patch notes for v0.5.1

Changelog v.0.5

//
Old Save files are never a guaranteed method of data transfer with newer versions. Please remember and take this into consideration when playing! !

New Content

• 14 new monster combinations
  • A new Animations Test Menu (available in the Main Menu)
  • New manual Love event with Ceciala
  • Two new Monster Types
  • A female Main Character (available in Test Menu only right now)
Changes & Improvements

• Elf village redesigned
------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: john1230

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
PLS How to make money in that game i dont understand
Upper-right side of the screen, in the farm's view: there's a board with a "?". It's the request board, if you have a beastman with the required traits (type, gender, minimum level) you can give it away and get money in exchange.
Also if you have enough energy (I don't remember how much, probably 250 or 500), you can work in the bar at night.

Arif

Aug 28, 2016
What do I do with the elves? Donate them? or do I have to bring them to the village or something?

mil1298

Sep 13, 2022
Does anyone know how to trigger Here! Kitty, Kitty? I went to the town at night and found Cece but when she says what do you want, there are no dialogue options to choose. Do I have to do certain quest to prevent this bug or something?
I am also struck in this situation

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes