3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
are there any new scences in v0.51?
0.51 should be a bugfix of 0.5

Changelog v.0.5

//
Old Save files are never a guaranteed method of data transfer with newer versions. Please remember and take this into consideration when playing! !

New Content

• 14 new monster combinations
  • A new Animations Test Menu (available in the Main Menu)
  • New manual Love event with Ceciala
  • Two new Monster Types
  • A female Main Character (available in Test Menu only right now)
Changes & Improvements

• Elf village redesigned

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: digga

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
yeah there was one online i saw it it was abondend from a long time i like it the game that you keep create the best and keep triat golden and sliver bronze it was hot

por12

Nov 22, 2020
I don't argue, but pairing her with female monsters or male monsters is the same, is not having a dick or not that changes the fact she's getting down and dirty with someone else, is that you enjoy her having some yuri action. But the act, by itself, it's the same.

Agree. Also, as I said above, the tone of that arc is totally overdramatic and unlike all the prior part of the game.
well u get "down and dirty" with others too so its fair dont u think?lol

NaoseiDena2

Apr 19, 2022
When i try to play the game, it's Just stay in Black screen, the unity screen and the team screen goes normally but when is the main menu it Just play the soundtrack, it's the Android version

Luckenzio

Oct 6, 2018
The werewolf thing was awful. Im not even bothered by ntr and i enable it in games when it nets me more scenes; yet that entire subplot managed to tank almost all my enjoyment of the game that up to that point was being pretty nice.

It felt like extremely artificially manufactured drama that barely made sense with the characters involved in the context of the story. Cant believe that instead of just using Rika in the farm(like she told you she used to do), you have to go through that entire thing to try to justify her fucking wolves. Incredibly unnecessary.

It only gets worse because the structure of the game doesnt let you ignore/skip quests if you want to see other characters content, so youre forced to do the quest and turn into a werewolf to advance the game.

Its so bad it almost feels like self-sabotage.

Last edited:

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
well u get "down and dirty" with others too so its fair dont u think?lol
That's exactly my point. Thank you.
it's a breeding game, MC is a breeder and some females characters are bound to be breeders too.
So it's pointless talking about cheating.

or like they got a whole different writer to create that arc

Reactions: Flash Dingo

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
It's called "passive patron testing"

If they do a self-sabotage test and the number of patrons are still intact or just drop insignificantly, the project's milkability is officially in a sustainable level

Like now they have validated that they can do things (or not do things at all) and it will still generate this x amount of income anyway

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
So the art was great, the concept solid... but a few things kinda irked me when playing through.

The Blackjack game.
It's really silly that the player has to go first every time giving a massive advantage to those that follow... and I don't think there's a way to replay it either.

Sex scene animation loops.
So in most games if they were going to have a looping animation it'd just go on until the player hits space (or as this is unity enter, which kinda annoys me as someone that prefers to press a key rather than click the mouse)... but here it just loops, say, 20 times then you get a line of text, then the next loop, and so on... this is painfully dull. The solution is to then turn on being able to skip unseen text, and hold down ctrl... but that means you'll almost certain skip over the lines of dialogue that I'd rather read (and no rollback), and also it seems janky here and gets stuck - so even if you've taken your finger off ctrl it'll keep skipping away through the after sex dialogue too.

Why'd he care about the wolf?
There was even a conversation earlier when the woman asks how you'd like their relationship to go... I said something about fucking babies into her... she asked about what if she'd get with monsters, I said I was cool with it... a bit later into the game the MC is losing his shit over her doing a thing I said to go for... makes no sense. It just seemed like sloppy writing to get the MC gunning for wolf-powers but I'm sure there was a better way to go down that path.
As an aside, of course she's a slut, she used to be a monster breeder and has talked about having group sex and all sorts, all the women are - the cat girl you use as sex toy for the monsters, the bar lady is a known slut, the scientist lady is supposedly well into horsecocks... the only women that aren't known cumdumps is the daughter and the church lady (neither of which the MC has had an action with either) so it's doubly silly he's getting bent out of shape.

Narrative starting based on days passed?
So I thought I'd seen everything as I'd had a boring week of nothing happening despite me going into town and trying to talk to everyone to see if something would start, was gonna end my playthrough, only then when checking the gallery did I see a bunch of locked scenes. It's super dumb to not have new things triggering just because not enough days have gone by, it just makes those filler ones dull... thankfully I used the debug whatsit to just make it day 200, but you really shouldn't have to.

Final tiny thing is I dunno how to get the plant woman. I watched her masturbate, fucked her, now it's on "how do I stop her from running away" or something like that... I tried the blacksmith in case he'd make a trap, the witch for a spell, just going there day and night over and over again but nothing would trigger... so the quest hints need work... oh also it's annoying completed ones are higher up than in progress ones so you've gotta scroll past them each time.

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
Hi.
I have little problem. Bunnygirls stoped showing up in schop after i got to i think D class license...is it bug or i goofed somewhere?

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
You'll all be glad to know we've agreed as a team that I'll be firing up the typewriter to get rid of that piece of shit NTR quest... Good riddance.

Now you can all sleep in peace.
I personally don't dislike NTR (and actually don't count that as NTR...) and I don't really think you are bound to keep up to date anyone but your patrons (I appreciate it, though).
That said, my only problem was in the change of tone of the narration. Most of the game is happy-go-lucky (with darker undertones that give some spice) and it's actually what makes the game amazing, that part takes a weirdly serious tone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes