3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I still maintain that it's just not possible for cucking/NTR to exist as a concept in this particular game. The whole premise of the game is breeding, most NPCs in town talk about sex like we talk about social media, and you can be sure that at least Eros and Talia are getting some on the regular, either from dudes or from generously endowed monsters, if their dialogue is to be believed.
You/the MC can't just pop into existence and suddenly expect every female to swoon over you and become exclusive forever, it's just not plausible. If NPCs want to be exclusive, that's cool, but going into the game with the idea that the MC is going to become the ultimate harem Chad from the start is the wrong way to approach it, imo.

I'm not going to start a 50 page long shitstorm about routes existing and/or them being optional, it just doesn't feel like they're necessary in the first place.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I still maintain that it's just not possible for cucking/NTR to exist as a concept in this particular game. The whole premise of the game is breeding, most NPCs in town talk about sex like we talk about social media, and you can be sure that at least Eros and Talia are getting some on the regular, either from dudes or from generously endowed monsters, if their dialogue is to be believed.
You/the MC can't just pop into existence and suddenly expect every female to swoon over you and become exclusive forever, it's just not plausible. If NPCs want to be exclusive, that's cool, but going into the game with the idea that the MC is going to become the ultimate harem Chad from the start is the wrong way to approach it, imo.

I'm not going to start a 50 page long shitstorm about routes existing and/or them being optional, it just doesn't feel like they're necessary in the first place.
Yup. Also call "that" a NTR is also cheap comedy. It's a world where people hump beastmen like they are sex toys... and guess what, someone is doing exactly that.

I can find a lot of flaws in that chain of events (like it seems written by someone else and is a bit cringe/forced drama), but we just got someone that use beastmen for the use they are meant in this game... even calling it NTR means not knowing what NTR means.
Also, what's next? Cece is way more involved with MC than anyone else, and she humps beastmen of every gender night and day, she even got animations with wolfmen (and they are hot)... someone going to call NTR that too?

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Cece is way more involved with MC than anyone else, and she humps beastmen of every gender night and day, she even got animations with wolfmen (and they are hot)... someone going to call NTR that too?
But the way i play the game, i have all the freedom to pair her with exclusively only female monsters and mc.

the key here is not about the existence of tags, but player's freedom of choice

which is absent in that chain of events as player is forced to interact with a content that they've explicitly chose to opt out from

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Actually, I agree with both of you in an extrent, aspar4gus and ankhtar . Somebody like Eros for example do not seem like the settling type, however the freedom of choice which content you want to interact with should be there. Not necessary an X/y route, but like are you want to be a fuck buddy with Rika like a casual thing or do you want to be more romantically involved? Want her to be a breeder or not, etc. I think you get what I'm trying to point out. Also I don't really mind monsters fucking eachother, it is a business after all, but in the end it is the freedom of choice and how do you want to interact with the game while enjoying the content it provides.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
#BringBackGayAnimations
I'm sure, sooner or later that will also happens, there are still many things to put in the game, I mean new monster types and animations, etc, however there was a poll on the patreon site, and most people voted on MC/monstergirl animations first. I bet the Wolfman have the most animation from monsters because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
But the way i play the game, i have all the freedom to pair her with exclusively only female monsters and mc.
I don't argue, but pairing her with female monsters or male monsters is the same, is not having a dick or not that changes the fact she's getting down and dirty with someone else, is that you enjoy her having some yuri action. But the act, by itself, it's the same.

the key here is not about the existence of tags, but player's freedom of choice

which is absent in that chain of events as player is forced to interact with a content that they've explicitly chose to opt out from
Agree. Also, as I said above, the tone of that arc is totally overdramatic and unlike all the prior part of the game.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Having a time finding an answer -
Does anyone ever order a Dragon? Can they be sold at all?
buy the "gold" from the blacksmith guy in town (10k coins for 5k gold)
after that you should be able to "buy" a dragon by the button to buy monsters that you have in the farm (if you have enough gold it should appear a second option after "buy monsters from the shop")

Spacebird

Feb 21, 2020
buy the "gold" from the blacksmith guy in town (10k coins for 5k gold)
after that you should be able to "buy" a dragon by the button to buy monsters that you have in the farm (if you have enough gold it should appear a second option after "buy monsters from the shop")
Yes, but how do you sell them after they're trained? Or deliver them to the Matriarch

Reactions: Blck

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
I have one major issue, with the game.

it's too easy to sequence break the game
and I guess there's a general issue of not being able to just call people from the far in areas they appear which means you waste 3-5 days trying to find them

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
what day does the clothes shop open so I don't get soft locked by accidentally clicking on it at night after doing the milf dress fetching?

UltraMods

Jan 17, 2019
Is there a max number of perks that can be obtained on one random monster through breeding?

It took me like 400 tries to get 5 perks on one, but is more than that a thing without having to hack?
I've personally gotten 7 after many repeated breedings of two 6-trait monsters with one unique trait each.

MidoTec

Jan 27, 2020
anyone know anything about this problem
is it on my end or game problem
and is there a log or something like that
BF.jpg
The problem:- I have black background only the things i can interact with is showing
if anyone know anything about this problem please help me
I have tried to look for help on discord but no one even answered me

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes