3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
There is girl x girl animation why not malex male
It seems to me because in this update almost no content was added. Even for Cecilia, they added 4 FxF and only 1 MхF only to replace the animation of the main character in the form of a wolf. But this character has been present almost from the beginning of the game. The author barely moves and tries to cover the obvious part of the content.

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
It seems to me because in this update almost no content was added. Even for Cecilia, they added 4 FxF and only 1 MхF only to replace the animation of the main character in the form of a wolf. But this character has been present almost from the beginning of the game. The author barely moves and tries to cover the obvious part of the content.
Perhaps because they are focusing on amity park? I know that breeding farm isn't their 1. priority

Reactions: Gojii

xbigpapa

Nov 25, 2020
I wish there would be a Walkthrough, cause idk, feels like theres no Story at all, i wish atleast how to progress at all, IF theres any Story so far, all i got at all was the Stranger, Elf Girl & Poe Quest so far, theres like never an interaction with the Church Girl, or the Farm Girls, not even Cece appears, shes not even breedable with MC on my current State..
Anyways the Game looks good so far, but needs way more Love.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Perhaps because they are focusing on amity park? I know that breeding farm isn't their 1. priority
Maybe. But a few scenes, 2 new models and a statement about working on a female protagonist in 8 months, which no one seems to need, is too little. With such a speed of work, it seems that the breeding farm is not even 2 priority for them.

prndev

Jan 1, 2019
THERE'S NO FUCKING Agency where I’m supposed to get License to progress the playthrough!!!
How do I get my fucking license in this game?
If you 'go upstairs' at the Medway Walk in town (just as you would going to the church), some dialogue should play there, then the next step would be to visit Talia. Then, go sleep and visit her again on the next day.
I just tried this game for the first time today. It looks like I am encountering exactly the same problem. The mentioned dialogue never procs. My character is stuck at 0 energy, too tired to do anything, but also not feeling sleepy enough to go to sleep. "Skip day" has never become available. I cannot even judge the game's actual content because the coding of the progression system is so poor.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I just tried this game for the first time today. It looks like I am encountering exactly the same problem. The mentioned dialogue never procs. My character is stuck at 0 energy, too tired to do anything, but also not feeling sleepy enough to go to sleep. "Skip day" has never become available. I cannot even judge the game's actual content because the coding of the progression system is so poor.
Hmm, I'm assuming you're stuck at step 7 of "Stranger in a strange land" then?
You'll need indeed to spend the day first, "skip day" actually should be available, it's just that the button doesn't work as a whole, only the right part of it, the triangle, is clickable. Maybe that's the issue here?
Then when it's night, you'll have to sleep, and next morning MC will say he should ask Katelyn about it, so talk to her downstairs to the right and then do the aforementioned steps next.

I've tried it for the third time now to confirm what I'm typing here is correct and it works fine for me. I agree though that it's bad progression having to skip day in the first place to even advance the quest there.

Reactions: prndev

KeltyH

Nov 27, 2020
Nope.

You're probably still using saves from at least 2 versions back, right? I had that same problem with the last version, only fix I found was starting a new game and not using my older monster data either, as Cece's visual assets had been changed in that version. One might probably edit the monster data .json file to correct Cece's assets, I'm just not good at it.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, I've actually got bunny girls showing up in Talia's shop a while after I'd manually added one of those to my team by manipulating the .json file. I suspect they show only after reaching a certain breeder rank, which is also messed up in my game as I surpassed the 9999 threshold on S rank, subsequentially getting degraded back to F again and the counter now showing something like 1015/10 or something like that.
Can you please help me modify my .json file so i can have new monsters too? I'm kinda lost and i think every species has their own ID and i'm a little too scared of guessing that it can break something.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Can you please help me modify my .json file so i can have new monsters too? I'm kinda lost and i think every species has their own ID and i'm a little too scared of guessing that it can break something.
I used data that someone else posted:
Fucked around for a bit with the team's save files, managed to create one where you have one of the new bunny girls (since they seem to be missing from the shop) and an instance of the female breeder as a monster (don't know if that risks breaking something down the line)
You'll need to change its extension back to .json and move it into "AppData/LocalLow/Team Bieno/Breeding Farm/saves"
I'll attach his file again as I don't think it's included in the quote. You'll have to change the file extension to .json again.
Then make a new save.json in your game that you can fiddle around with so you don't risk losing your own monster data by effing up.
Open your new .json with Notepad++. Other programs might work as well, I just know that my basic Windows Editor didn't. [EDIT: I mean I could open the file, but editing it actually corrupted it and made it unworkable for the game.] Get a look at what's written there, it's basically a list of your monsters.
Each individual's monster data block begins like this: {"itemName":"Duke", where in this case the monster would be named Duke. Get a look at the data to get an impression of where one monster's data block ends and the next begins.
Then, open the attached Team52.json and look for a character named Koga ({"itemName":"Koga","id":0,"itemType":15, ...). That is the bunny character, as you can see, bunny itemType is 15. Just copy her whole data block and either paste it into your own file between two of your monsters or mark and overwrite one of your existing ones.

That's basically it, I still had some problems I can't remember or recreate now though, you may have to fiddle around a bit. I think initially I just changed one of my monsters' itemType to 15 which didn't work because different monster types may have different types of assets. So I think you have to copy the whole monster data block from Team52. Or maybe it was actually the other way around and after that didn't work, I was successful by just changing one of my own monsters' itemType. Sorry, I really don't know anymore, all I remember is that I had to try around for a while. Hope it still helps, good luck. ;)

Reactions: KeltyH

Blck

May 22, 2017
I used data that someone else posted:

I'll attach his file again as I don't think it's included in the quote. You'll have to change the file extension to .json again.
Then make a new save.json in your game that you can fiddle around with so you don't risk losing your own monster data by effing up.
Open your new .json with Notepad++. Other programs might work as well, I just know that my basic Windows Editor didn't. [EDIT: I mean I could open the file, but editing it actually corrupted it and made it unworkable for the game.] Get a look at what's written there, it's basically a list of your monsters.
Each individual's monster data block begins like this: {"itemName":"Duke", where in this case the monster would be named Duke. Get a look at the data to get an impression of where one monster's data block ends and the next begins.
Then, open the attached Team52.json and look for a character named Koga ({"itemName":"Koga","id":0,"itemType":15, ...). That is the bunny character, as you can see, bunny itemType is 15. Just copy her whole data block and either paste it into your own file between two of your monsters or mark and overwrite one of your existing ones.

That's basically it, I still had some problems I can't remember or recreate now though, you may have to fiddle around a bit. I think initially I just changed one of my monsters' itemType to 15 which didn't work because different monster types may have different types of assets. So I think you have to copy the whole monster data block from Team52. Or maybe it was actually the other way around and after that didn't work, I was successful by just changing one of my own monsters' itemType. Sorry, I really don't know anymore, all I remember is that I had to try around for a while. Hope it still helps, good luck. ;)
No matter what i do it wont work, in game it does not load at all when i replace or add bunny girl help please :(

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
No matter what i do it wont work, in game it does not load at all when i replace or add bunny girl help please :(
As I said, maybe then try just changing the itemType of one of your existing monsters to 15. Maybe that actually was the way it worked, not sure anymore.
There's actually a way to get bunnies with ingame mechanics as well btw, you just need the right breeder rank for them to show up in Talia's shop. I think it was B, not sure about that either anymore. The bug in the current version only is that they get disabled in the shop again after you've surpassed that rank.

EDIT: Also, you may wanna try to avoid line breaks (like by pressing Enter, not sure if it's the right expression, non-native English speaker) in the .json file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blck

Blck

May 22, 2017
As I said, maybe then try just changing the itemType of one of your existing monsters to 15. Maybe that actually was the way it worked, not sure anymore.
There's actually a way to get bunnies with ingame mechanics as well btw, you just need the right breeder rank for them to show up in Talia's shop. I think it was B, not sure about that either anymore. The bug in the current version only is that they get disabled in the shop again after you've surpassed that rank.

EDIT: Also, you may wanna try to avoid line breaks (like by pressing Enter, not sure if it's the right expression, non-native English speaker) in the .json file.
Is it possible to buy ingame or add like this female breeder MC?

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Is it possible to buy ingame or add like this female breeder MC?
Others said she isn't available ingame yet, I don't know, didn't bother to start from the beginning in the new version.
If you want to add her via .json manipulation, she's itemType 13. She's also included in the Team52.json posted above, her name is Fih there.

Reactions: Blck
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes