3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

ukthrowaway69

Jun 17, 2020
what does moon and DNA traits mean?
Nobody said what it is (someone reckons the DNA one is trait passing efficiency), but those two used to be in older versions of the game so it could just be relic legacy code that accidentally got re-enabled with this update, would explain why they didn't include tool-tips for it.

Reactions: alfosodoro

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Maybe someone can help me out. Katelyn's design reminds me of a 3D version of a Renpy game, however, I can't recall the name of it. Does anyone know?

Bogeynumber01

Sep 3, 2017
So I'm stuck on two quests. Both of which require I see Katelyn downstairs but that never happens.
Quest #1:
Stranger in a Strange Land: 1) I should head downstairs and meet up with Katelyn again.
Quest #2:
Katelyn?: 1) Hmm.. I haven't seen Katelyn in a while. I'm wondering what she is up to.

It's day 241 and all the other quests I have are completed. Kind of just got fixated on breeding good traits so now I have a stable of each monster type with 5 level 4 traits. But I think I'm stuck.

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Ok so I’ve gotten the sex scene with Cecilia after the threesome. Is that the end of current build content? Because nothing else is happening except the breeding mechanic.

May 28, 2020
Christ the amount of people that are unable to use a search function.. 90% of the questions getting asked have been answered. Usually within the pages before, when some other numbskull who couldn't press search asked.
Hoooly shit I had no idea that was a thing until I read this... Thanks man :oops:

Reactions: Arywar and Gojii

smegheadgreg

Jul 1, 2022
Anyone got a full gallery of monsters? I'm missing 7 and have tried every combo available.

Maybe they're not unlockable yet and might be added in a later patch?

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i have no clue how to begin with content from v0.5.1 could someone tell me how to start the latest quest?

tehfish

Aug 22, 2016
Oh wow, just discovered this game. so far it's far superior to the original game :)

Some thoughts/feedback though:
The VN side of the game seems very well done, but the breeding side needs work.

The money in this game is very odd, no chalenge here at all. Much noise is made about how much debt the farm is in, but the church only requires 500 every 31days? Seems an absurdly small amount over far too long a timeframe. Selling just one monster gets you more than that, at no point in the game have i ever been short of money for something.
I'd suggest upping the repayment A LOT, or maybe add some expenses for animal feed/maintenance or something?

The biology of the monsters is ...erm ...interesting to say the least. Adults instantly popping into existence is one thing (even if something like magic is used as an excuse, a very short pregnancy/child period of a few days each would be far better) but when the monsters can get pregnant by oral sex*... Thats just getting a bit absurd.

(*wolfman x elf)

ch_b_l

Apr 30, 2017
Didn't find how to write a review, so I'll just bump it here. Sorry for my English in advance.

I've been playing this project from the first day it was uploaded here, and I'm pretty disappointed with how this game goes.
The main problem, as I see it, is the gameplay. It looks like developers wanted to create a Breading Season clone at first, and then shifted focus on 180 degrees to create sort of an point-and-click quest.

And now this game have two completely separate parts: breeding monsters and beating the story. It's not like you can't have them both at the same time in the game - for now they are not just two parallel activities that interfere with each other. It's ether: "Imma gonna breed a monstergirl with 8 traits for two hours straight", or "I'm gonna randomly wander around ALL locations in search for next story trigger", and doing one will not affect another.

So actually breeding monstergirls is just a chore for collecting money to continue playing and not getting "game over" at the end of a month. It will not unlock you ANY story scenes, will not give you any advantages and even collecting lots of money will not benefit you at all, since there's no actual way to spend it besides building more slots for monsters (with exception of buying a dragongirl, but you need to do it just once).

But instead of focusing player's attention on "core" game mechanic of breeding, developers created a bunch of story quests, that player must complete one at a time with the most obfuscated and frustraiting triggers I've ever seen. Like for starting matriarch's quest, player must randomly wander at 2nd floor at the evening to randomly trigger event of peeking. Even if player have literally ZERO motivation to go there in a first place because you can just click "next day" button at the ranch.

So the core gameplay plan basically based on boring player to death by breeding minigame, so that after hours they will start wandering on empty locations in a hope of triggering next stage of quest, that contains around 60% of animated CG's... why? Maybe it would be wiser to just delete breeding element from this game if you want to create quest-genre game this much? Or maybe at least lead player to next quest triggers (not to mention simply motivating players to do so)?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes