3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Is there a max number of perks that can be obtained on one random monster through breeding?

It took me like 400 tries to get 5 perks on one, but is more than that a thing without having to hack?
PD: You dont need to hack to get more perks.
PD2: Idk if have limit, (I have not tried to get selfish Perk).
9a466ec7-dc79-4dd5-9899-0083f3d377c9.jpg

Last edited:

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Christ the amount of people that are unable to use a search function.. 90% of the questions getting asked have been answered. Usually within the pages before, when some other numbskull who couldn't press search asked.

Reactions: Arywar

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
PD2: Idk if have limit, (I have not tried to get selfie Perk).
View attachment 1885767
Impressive, i myself am currently at 8 out of 10 on multipile monsters, also intending to skip the selfish perk.
But i forgot to buy one with the +xp trait.
Something to work towards, though must say it can be a drag to get to ones with all the perks

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
PD2: Idk if have limit, (I have not tried to get selfie Perk).
Impressive, i myself am currently at 8 out of 10 on multipile monsters, also intending to skip the selfish perk.
But i forgot to buy one with the +xp trait.
Something to work towards, though must say it can be a drag to get to ones with all the perks
9a466ec7-dc79-4dd5-9899-0083f3d377c9.jpg
Any idea what the two new perks even do? They lack tooltips, or is that just me?
I'm talking about the moon (3rd from top in left row) and the double helix thingy (top one on the right). Anybody got info on that?

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Moon absolutely no idea, the double Helix has me thinking how well the traits of the parent transfer to their offspring
Or if a trait becomes a rank higher

NaytheeSunny

May 10, 2020
During the quest Wooing the window, I can't find where should I go to give lingeries and potion to Rika. All I got are 2 bj scenes and can't progress anymore

NaytheeSunny

May 10, 2020
During the quest Wooing the window, I can't find where should I go to give lingeries and potion to Rika. All I got are 2 bj scenes and can't progress anymore

TomSawyer666

Aug 3, 2021
Hi guys,

could anyone tell me here I am supposed to enter the debug codes, and also does anyone have these codes for latest version 0.5.1?

Reactions: stever

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 1885819
Any idea what the two new perks even do? They lack tooltips, or is that just me?
I'm talking about the moon (3rd from top in left row) and the double helix thingy (top one on the right). Anybody got info on that?
Well from 8 to 9 perks is very rare get 9... maybe take like 300+ trys, even if both animales have 8 perks.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i just finished wooing the widow Quest and i didn't see any NTR with Rika how to get it and after that quest Katelyn ? i can't find her anywhere??

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Yo, any idea how to fix Cece face/hair?
For some reason in both version 0.4 and 0.5 she's missing eyes and hair lmao.
Edit:nvm just had to start the game from the start. Old save fuck it up.

Last edited:

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
so there are scenes right now as rikka being a breeder right?
Nope.
Yo, any idea how to fix Cece face/hair?
For some reason in both version 0.4 and 0.5 she's missing eyes and hair lmao.
You're probably still using saves from at least 2 versions back, right? I had that same problem with the last version, only fix I found was starting a new game and not using my older monster data either, as Cece's visual assets had been changed in that version. One might probably edit the monster data .json file to correct Cece's assets, I'm just not good at it.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, I've actually got bunny girls showing up in Talia's shop a while after I'd manually added one of those to my team by manipulating the .json file. I suspect they show only after reaching a certain breeder rank, which is also messed up in my game as I surpassed the 9999 threshold on S rank, subsequentially getting degraded back to F again and the counter now showing something like 1015/10 or something like that.

Last edited:

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
Nope.

You're probably still using saves from at least 2 versions back, right? I had that same problem with the last version, only fix I found was starting a new game and not using my older monster data either, as Cece's visual assets had been changed in that version. One might probably edit the monster data .json file to correct Cece's assets, I'm just not good at it.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, I've actually got bunny girls showing up in Talia's shop a while after I'd manually added one of those to my team by manipulating the .json file. I suspect they show only after reaching a certain breeder rank, which is also messed up in my game as I surpassed the 9999 threshold on S rank, subsequentially getting degraded back to F again and the counter now showing something like 1015/10 or something like that.
Bunny's only show up at rank C...
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: elbo911

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
Hey guys sorry if this question has already been addressed, but how do you start the Katelyn quest? I cant seem to start it ? Thank you in advance !

Snittzi

Jan 6, 2019
What kinda clusterfuck did I just walk into with this thread?

Anyway I just spent the last hour making numbers go up and spreading traits and running up stats, and legitimately forgot there was character interaction. The diary helps, but this game has a bit of a problem with content discoverability.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes