3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Rika cheating the mc with a wolf while you said her that you want an relationship with her and that you don't want her fucking the monsters. There is 2 options (allow her or don't) but in the end the choice don't matter.
Oh I see. Yea, the choice should definitely matter. Sounds like a bug?

Hopefully there's more NTR in the future. Rika should ruthlessly get fucked by every guy or monster creature and totally cuck and destroy the MC. Rika should also be a prostitute or something and work at the brothel. So she get fucked by monsters and brothel scum.

MORE NTR DEV, MOAR NTR!!! Destroy the MC's mind and soul until he is but a broken shell. :KEK:

Have Eros, Rika & Katelyn NTR the MC alot!

(Of course don't force the NTR)

Last edited:

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Is there future update about the female mc have scenes will mane different mail breeders, hoping it will add more to it its getting better from the legendary breeding season. Possible competing with clound meadow because they dont have android port

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Anyone know where to find these?
Those are the plant-girl's story scenes, you'll find her in Hot Spring Forest where you also encounter the dragon, just different time of day iirc.
THERE'S NO FUCKING Agency where I’m supposed to get License to progress the playthrough!!! View attachment 1883993

How do I get my fucking license in this game?
If you 'go upstairs' at the Medway Walk in town (just as you would going to the church), some dialogue should play there, then the next step would be to visit Talia. Then, go sleep and visit her again on the next day.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does the game have a guide? What does that lock image mean on a characters profile?

What does affection do between monsters and the women, it seems to never go up.

I'm on day 41, and all four quests are green, but nothing is happening. Story seems to have just stop progressing.

Are you supposed to have the MC have sex in the breeding area? I want to keep him at level 1. Do I have to level him up in order to progress the story?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
In the image gallery i unlocked everything except, page 1 bottom right and page 4 top middle.

Are those choice related unlocks or did i miss something?

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
I cant take a breeder license in the quest no. 7 i try interact with other characters still do nothing and im using android. It might bug

Last edited:

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Does the game have a guide? What does that lock image mean on a characters profile?

What does affection do between monsters and the women, it seems to never go up.

I'm on day 41, and all four quests are green, but nothing is happening. Story seems to have just stop progressing.

Are you supposed to have the MC have sex in the breeding area? I want to keep him at level 1. Do I have to level him up in order to progress the story?
The lock I think removes them from the selling/releasing screen, not sure. Affection goes up with the mc only, after one point you unlock an alternate animation (if the monster even has one)

The level of mc I don't think matters, either after first payment it continues or try exploring town, forest, etc at different times. Played the game yesterday first time and everything went smoothly

Reactions: hakarlman

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Those are the plant-girl's story scenes, you'll find her in Hot Spring Forest where you also encounter the dragon, just different time of day iirc.

If you 'go upstairs' at the Medway Walk in town (just as you would going to the church), some dialogue should play there, then the next step would be to visit Talia. Then, go sleep and visit her again on the next day.
no, there was no dialogue, i got softlock and restarted, cuz i took Poe's Plight quest i guess, i couldn't progress.

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a max number of perks that can be obtained on one random monster through breeding?

It took me like 400 tries to get 5 perks on one, but is more than that a thing without having to hack?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes