3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
You would be amazed at the way i play breeding games where i meticulously design so that the only breeder is the male protag mc and other than mc the female npcs will only be boning other females.

The point here is not that i want those content erased from the game. It's the importance of player agency. Let me play the game the way i want to play it, let others play the way they want to play it, which in the abandoned breeding season game and this game's previous versions was something that is still possible to do but now become unavoidable because of that one poorly executed questline.

Most importantly tho, the dev has already confirmed that they're addressing this writing discrepancy issue so i really don't understand what's the next couple of pages with wall of texts arguing about, just sit back and wait (for indefinite amount of time, as they're focusing on their other beloved game first) for the next update guys
Exactly, play the game you want to play, but don't bitch at others for how they do (or at the dev).
The dev did say they were going to fix it so the dialogue mattered.. in 5.0. I guess this 5.1 update didn't change that.

toxicduo

Jul 27, 2020
Also being a game about literally breeding with other species and such i expected everyone to be fucking everything tho i can see why you guys are upset if you didn't choose that option but i really didn't think that many people would start writing full on paragraphs trying to explain why they don't like it and don't want it but thats just how it goes with ntr

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
This game is low priority and honestly it only updated so it wouldn't get flagged as abandoned. It was well over half a year since the last update and as can be seen the content amounted to pretty much bug fixes and that's really all. And that's why updates in the changelog should be timed stamped just so people can see just how far the updates occur on games that way people can see if a game is honestly worth investing any interest in. Hell Amity Park barely gets updated anymore either which makes you wonder what the creator is honestly working on

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
What..? but i thought the horribly slow update on this game was caused by THAT game?
That's the so called excuse but the reality is the creator is one of those ones who create multiple games releases a "decent" amount of content and than releases only enough for the games to stay relevant and updates only to prevent it from being labeled as abandoned and so they can keep milking people on Patreon. That game is over 5 yrs old and only had 18 updates many of which are just "bug fixes" so yeah there's no reason for a game like to not have been finished by now with it being that old.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
This game is low priority and honestly it only updated so it wouldn't get flagged as abandoned. It was well over half a year since the last update and as can be seen the content amounted to pretty much bug fixes and that's really all. And that's why updates in the changelog should be timed stamped just so people can see just how far the updates occur on games that way people can see if a game is honestly worth investing any interest in. Hell Amity Park barely gets updated anymore either which makes you wonder what the creator is honestly working on
Time stamp. Never though this is what I want all along. I alway find how long an update was first when I found a new game I like. I mean if I backed a DEV and next update come in 6 month. That mean I pay for nothing for 5 month. That suck. Money not the problem. It the feeling I got cheat. That is the problem.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hello i wonder if someone could anser me a few questions about game...

1: Where is my SaveFile location
2: any idea why the new uhm how i say it, trait or skills (the DNA & the Moon) do? since when i put the pointer over them dont give a description of it...
3: any guide or hint to where find all the monster girls race, i mean events and else beside the shop
4: any way (or maybe not yet) to remove the "no pregnant" skill from cecile and other character that have it?
5: skill max lvl? i only archieved to have monster with skill lvl 4 at max...
5: why MC have an icon on the breed that looks like a monster face stamp but when i click on it it became invisible and only have a collar and d**k ?

That would be all, if anyone can answer me that i really apreciate it since, yes i know the game doesnt need a proper walktrought, but some events and answers and else of what happen or what to do/wont do could be some helpfull... thanks a lot

PS: please stop arguing and else on a post about a game ,i mean everyone of us have issues because of politics, job, etc in each country so dont make problems and else on a games forum.. if you dont like the game , ignore it, thats all ...

Reactions: yaboidickweed

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
bruh you guys made a much bigger issue out of the whole wolfman thing that I thought it was, I was actually waiting for more progress before picking this game up again but all the drama made me want to check it out. Going from the stuff here in the discussion I thought it would really be a super huge fuck up and like some really sad cuck shit but it wasn't even that bad, the lady was reminiscing a past lover and while at some part it did seem sad and hurt, I think the way it resolved was pretty satisfying so eh.

While I'm here I would like to drop one criticism I do have though, I dont understand why the kiss scenes are all pov when you already have a model for the MC, just make them third person so they actually look good instead of whatever it is right now

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Drop it until dev fix the branch choice (about Harem and NTR route)... Done

But i agree.. why this game must have NTR content???
Last time I played, non-monogamy was always implied, like with the bunny girl from CoC2.
At least I never got the notion that the MC was this great romantic partner she would be exclusive with?

Reactions: hp_surfer

JohnxDD

Nov 26, 2017
Until now there was just one Ntr that I remenber so the ones that are crying is not so bade (and I have seen worse), this more a child play than anithyng.
But now goin to the question, were do I get the bunnygirl im currentualy S rank breeder and I have refresh the moster store a few times and nothing until now woh do i get her?

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
Last time I played, non-monogamy was always implied, like with the bunny girl from CoC2.
At least I never got the notion that the MC was this great romantic partner she would be exclusive with?
The previous event with her is literally her asking you if you'd be ok with other monsters sticking a dick up her ass or do you want her to be exclusive to you.

Reactions: preskerd
Oct 14, 2018
Somebody really need to continue and finish breeding season to undo the curse, otherwise the whole genre is fucked
It's honestly sad that the only one left that I can think of right now, that hasn't fucked the genre up one way or another, is Breeders of the Nephelym. Which kinda sucks cause the game isn't bad, it just feels very unpolished, a bit buggy at times and lacks a proper story-line for the player to follow.

blag135

Apr 16, 2020
Hi, does anyone know where I can find this locked scene? I've been searching everywhere at all times of the day but I can't seem to trigger it. Thanks in advance

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes