3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
People aren't complaining about NTR in an NTR game, they are complaining about having a disturbing fetish forced upon them in a game that previously didn't have this kind of content.
And yet here you are playing the victim card because people aren't into the same stuff you are.
People are complaining about the NTR content in the game. Read carefully. However, you answer yourself "having a disturbing fetish".
Well, about the "victim card", don't try to justify yourself) I've already been told enough here, but I have never said anything bad about harem lovers, only that their interference turns any game into a harem one. If people weren’t just addicted to the same things as me, then they wouldn’t comment on each of my answers with foam at the mouth and shower me with facepalms, but enjoy life) But no, for some reason my words cause aggression and an attempt to impose on me guilt for something) Either I offend people, although this did not happen, then I play a "victim card", then I "demand" to remove the content that they like, then I "forbid" them to like what they like. So many accusations) A bunch of people accuse one person of infringing on them. It's embarrassing to look at it.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
The funniest part was that everyone was just having a bit of fun throwing jabs at the game, in my particular case more to the choice of route mechanic right now being pretty much pointless since its there but the story is linear, but someone decided to get all triggered and went full karen mode.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
"NTR"
View attachment 1882300
But why ?
Why not just finish the game with the route it's been on for a long time now and then make a new game after with NTR in it, if that's what you've decided you want to do next ?
Not accusing the dev of anything, but often it's out of financial motives. Fans of certain more nieche fetishes are ready to pay lots of money to get their fix.

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
You know, excluding the gut punch after Rika tells you she'll be monogamous and then the very next days goes and get fucked by wolves, why didn't the MC do the warewolf transformation with double dicks? Considering he's trying to take the place of her old partner who had em.

Reactions: Arywar and Gojii
Oct 14, 2018
Not accusing the dev of anything, but often it's out of financial motives. Fans of certain more nieche fetishes are ready to pay lots of money to get their fix.
It wouldn't be the first time, honestly.
But they should just make a new game and make it an NTR game instead. It's completely nonsensical to take a game that has basically been harem for a long time now, and then add the very kink that 95% of harem lovers hate.

It's almost equivalent to starting a game on the path of being gay/lesbian then half-way through, almost 3 years later, start adding hetro scenes out of nowhere.
It's completely justified for people to feel betrayed at that point.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
At the moment it's optional, but unavoidable even if you choose to avoid it, because the opt-out doesn't work. :poop:(y)
And unless I'm mistaken no one has mentioned any content that would have taken place in that scenario if the opt-out had worked so I'm guessing the option to opt-out is likely to be the thing that gets removed. So yeah!!! :Dunavoidable NTR:rolleyes:

Sep 15, 2019
I recently went through to delete the patreon subs I had that were just milking it, and this one was on the chopping block. After seeing this update, I'm really dissapointed I supported this project for as long as I did. I know Amnity Park was always their number one focus and breadwinner of team bieno, but this game had a lot of potential. I see now I was mistaken to think that they would develop half-way decent content after 8 months. Instead, they catered to a fetish that wasn't originally advertised for the game. How many routes and unfinished storylines do they already have? I would not have been as opposed to it if it was something they added as an OPTIONAL side-thing for that audience AFTER dealing with the main heroine routes, but shoe-horning it in after little to no movement otherwise feels pretty bad. At least the dev admitted the execution was bad, but THIS is what took 2/3 of a year to develop? What about FemC or any of the other things discussed on the discord? I can't honestly say I feel good about supporting it at this point, and don't suggest any of you do either.

Last edited:

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
Ok calling a Temporary quit on the game, since the game has "NTR" until the dev make the ntr either avoidable or totally remove, don't get me wrong i like "NTR" genre but this type of game does not match with the whole ntr genre, i mean i understand the game is a breeding game so sure rika can F*ck but if you pay attention to whole system of the game + the story it doesn't make sense to add NTR since well it a fking breeding game. so yeah i agree to all of fan that are angry about this, it really doesn't makes sense to add a NTR in this type of game

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
And the old vanilla subs pull out because now the game just became NTR and they don't want to support anymore. It just change who want to support you but total number stay the same or lower if 5 new NTR lovers support the game but 10 old vanilla lovers pull out.

And repeat customer exist. If they like you. They will buy your product even if it not that good. If you piss them off they won't come back even your next product are better.

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
And the old vanilla subs pull out because now the game just became NTR and they don't want to support anymore. It just change who want to support you but total number stay the same or lower if 5 new NTR lovers support the game but 10 old vanilla lovers pull out.

And repeat customer exist. If they like you. They will buy your product even if it not that good. If you piss them off they won't come back even your next product are better.
agreed even if some people support the new the idea it not worth it if you lose your long time supporter.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Damn, they added NTR to this? Also, apparently people got cucked cause of bad coding? Not cool. One of the reasons why I tend to not play games with NTR as a theme above 20% is because NTR can be forced with ANY bad update or a change of code. I got cucked once in Culture Shock because the Dev didn't know what NTR and Non-NTR routes meant :ROFLMAO: Dropped that game forever more. Trust is hard to earn and when it's broken, even by accident, it's unforgivable in my opinion.

Onto the point, It's sad that the Dev had to resort to adding in this kink when it doesn't really make sense. He should just remove it until the problem is resolved. Weird to let people play the game with all this spaghetti code. Unless I'm missing something and they've already fixed it, I think it's the best shot for those in the future. For those already affected, It's not much of a consolation. If I was cucked like that in this game, I'd never come back honestly. I'm less interested in this game because of this, but let's see what they decide to do, if it's not good enough for me, I heard the Ignore button is good this time of year :LOL:

Good luck to the Dev!

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
That is actually wrong though, because NTR != cheating.

Also it isn't vague, but broad, people just confuse the two.
NTR (Netorare) literally means "To be taken from.", which accounts for many different contexts, situations etc.
And by literally, I mean literally, that is what the word means, and what it is used for.

A woman can be doing it, an orc, it can be consensual, non-consensual etc. (hell technically other tags can fit that definition too... but because those other tags already have tags lets ignore it).
NTR where LI is doing it consenually is cheating, when they are being raped it is not cheating, but both are NTR.

So a lot of cases where people say "it isn't NTR." it usually is because well.. the term broad as fuck, like the maximum level of relationship you need in NTR from the person being NTR'd (I say it like this, since NTR is the default tag used when there is no MC being followed), is for them to simply like the LI... they don't have to be dating, they don't have to have a certain level of relationship, hell the LI may not even need to know they exist, that character just has to have an interest.
It is why you have childhood friend NTR doujins in abundance.

So yeah you can't go much more specific than "Romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." because then you start excluding forms of NTR when you do. e.g. add "without MC permission"? then you exclude Netorase which is a form of NTR (not to be confused with suggestion NTR stands for Netorase, it doesn't Netorase is just a sub-genre of Netorare, where MC is into being NTR'd).

Some extras:

Netori: "To take." (common misconception is that NTR stands for Netori as well.... it doesn't Netori is just Netori. And f95 uses cheating tag for this one btw).

Reverse-NTR: Where MC is the one being stolen. (f95 also uses cheating tag for this one)

Common misconception: that these terms are synonymous with cheating, they aren't. you can have a game be purely one of these tags without a single instance of cheating. (And yes F95 should probably stop using cheating tag for the above two, but there is no other tag to be used, so usually uploaders or devs just list it in genre instead).
VNDB has an elegant tag system. Their system has tags for the game and for each character in the game (provided the community added the character). You could scan the tags and see the tag " " or " " or "Unavoidable Sex with Others" and they are contextualized by the other tags such as "Netorare" and "Netorase" or "Rape"
Then you can go to the character tags and find out (if the community of people who've played it has marked it) which character it happens to. More crucially, F95Zone could use this god tag: . It is exactly what it says and is easy to know the content of the game. This one can be added to the game in general, but if it doesn't apply to all characters, it can be added to each character individually.

A few games on this site have pages on VNDB, but not all of them are kept up. So It'd be good if this site could help a bit with tagging.

This is much more nuanced and thought out form of tagging in my opinion. Though I don't know how it might help this game. It's still a gross feeling especially if you opt out of it and still get caught by it. I hope F95Zone can add a few more tags to help with the confusion that helps no one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Harem Trooper

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
For my part, I really fucking hate NTR. I'm not going to go on a moral crusade against it, demanding it never exist, but for some people it is... emotionally disturbing. Being cheated on isn't pleasant. And for the "Why are you associating yourself with the cuck, bro?" crowd, "If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you." The idea that your dick is so great it'll make her a slave to it over all others? Well, that can be your fantasy.

But in this game, I'm not even especially bothered by what's being termed as NTR in this case. It's barely appropriate to apply the term because the whole game is about everyone being sluts, the MC likely being the former ruler of a legendary nation of sluts, your job is to be a slut, Rika's former job involved her being a slut... this isn't exactly a new context being introduced. My issues with her quest is that it's discordant with the rest of the game thematically. For a start, the MC shouldn't have a problem with Rika wanting to get fucked by monsters, but for some reason he does. The player is given a choice about asking Rika to remain monogamous when I don't see why that'd be a consideration in the setting, but it's given so the player rolls with it... and it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter either way. If we say we want her to be exclusive, she goes out and fucks monsters anyway. If we say she doesn't have to be, she lies to you about doing so and acts like it's something to hide, and then the MC gets upset anyway. This drama is both unnecessary and unavoidable, and none of it should exist in the first place. There are other ways to reach all the same plot points.

First option, if necessary - Rika sharing content. Yes or no, if no, you don't see any of it. I personally don't think this choice even fits with the setting, but whatever.

Assuming sharing is accepted, second option - Rika's sexual frustration. She can be enjoying sex with you and potentially being a partner in the breeding pit, but you get the sense that she's not quite as... mellow as you might want. Then you chance upon her getting dicked by a wild wolfman at night, and she confesses that the size and thrill just scratches that itch she can't otherwise be rid of. No drama from the MC, she's a little embarrassed at being caught and nervous the MC will consider it a slight, but there's not any reason to. The MC is a chill character in every other scene. But, MC does want to personally fix this problem for Rika, so the transformation questline. I personally think it'd be more interesting to have this be something greater than just a straightforward lycanthropy thing, which is a bit dull IMO.

Same plot points, same scenes, same art, no drama. It's all about the framing of what happens. The entire questline involves massive tonal and thematic shifts from the rest of the established game, and then on top of that the player is misled by the offered choices in both potential ways. None of this was necessary.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
For my part, I really fucking hate NTR. I'm not going to go on a moral crusade against it, demanding it never exist, but for some people it is... emotionally disturbing. Being cheated on isn't pleasant. And for the "Why are you associating yourself with the cuck, bro?" crowd, "If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you." The idea that your dick is so great it'll make her a slave to it over all others? Well, that can be your fantasy.

But in this game, I'm not even especially bothered by what's being termed as NTR in this case. It's barely appropriate to apply the term because the whole game is about everyone being sluts, the MC likely being the former ruler of a legendary nation of sluts, your job is to be a slut, Rika's former job involved her being a slut... this isn't exactly a new context being introduced. My issues with her quest is that it's discordant with the rest of the game thematically. For a start, the MC shouldn't have a problem with Rika wanting to get fucked by monsters, but for some reason he does. The player is given a choice about asking Rika to remain monogamous when I don't see why that'd be a consideration in the setting, but it's given so the player rolls with it... and it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter either way. If we say we want her to be exclusive, she goes out and fucks monsters anyway. If we say she doesn't have to be, she lies to you about doing so and acts like it's something to hide, and then the MC gets upset anyway. This drama is both unnecessary and unavoidable, and none of it should exist in the first place. There are other ways to reach all the same plot points.

First option, if necessary - Rika sharing content. Yes or no, if no, you don't see any of it. I personally don't think this choice even fits with the setting, but whatever.

Assuming sharing is accepted, second option - Rika's sexual frustration. She can be enjoying sex with you and potentially being a partner in the breeding pit, but you get the sense that she's not quite as... mellow as you might want. Then you chance upon her getting dicked by a wild wolfman at night, and she confesses that the size and thrill just scratches that itch she can't otherwise be rid of. No drama from the MC, she's a little embarrassed at being caught and nervous the MC will consider it a slight, but there's not any reason to. The MC is a chill character in every other scene. But, MC does want to personally fix this problem for Rika, so the transformation questline. I personally think it'd be more interesting to have this be something greater than just a straightforward lycanthropy thing, which is a bit dull IMO.

Same plot points, same scenes, same art, no drama. It's all about the framing of what happens. The entire questline involves massive tonal and thematic shifts from the rest of the established game, and then on top of that the player is misled by the offered choices in both potential ways. None of this was necessary.
Thank you for having a brain that works. This is a BREEDING GAME, and they have worked as BREEDERS on the farm long before "we" came along. They should absolutely be boning the monsters.

HOWEVER the dialogue should matter when you tell the girls that you are a hypocrite, and not comfortable with them boning monsters. Just to avoid this brain-dead shit show.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
This is a BREEDING GAME, and they have worked as BREEDERS on the farm long before "we" came along. They should absolutely be boning the monsters.
You would be amazed at the way i play breeding games where i meticulously design so that the only breeder is the male protag mc and other than mc the female npcs will only be boning other females.

The point here is not that i want those content erased from the game. It's the importance of player agency. Let me play the game the way i want to play it, let others play the way they want to play it, which in the abandoned breeding season game and this game's previous versions was something that is still possible to do but now become unavoidable because of that one poorly executed questline.

Most importantly tho, the dev has already confirmed that they're addressing this writing discrepancy issue so i really don't understand what's the next couple of pages with wall of texts arguing about, just sit back and wait (for indefinite amount of time, as they're focusing on their other beloved game first) for the next update guys

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes