3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
It's honestly sad that the only one left that I can think of right now, that hasn't fucked the genre up one way or another, is Breeders of the Nephelym. Which kinda sucks cause the game isn't bad, it just feels very unpolished, a bit buggy at times and lacks a proper story-line for the player to follow.
Agree, but that game need more med/high - end PC :',,, (my pc is potato-potato). Different from that, this game is so friendly with my spec PC,, but b'cause you know lah,, the dev and bla bla bla,, so i am gonna drop this game, for now...

Wish the best for this game and Developer...

Reactions: Arywar

DarkOnly

Jan 7, 2019
Hey guys, someone knows how to find bunny girls the sheep are sold by the scientist but bunny girls no clues.

Seifenkacke

Oct 30, 2021
I think this is one of the longest chain of comments i've ever read about a NTR situation, it often amazes me how much people care about these situations or even associate themselves with it. I feel like im the only one who just plays the games for the scenes i couldn't care less if the character is getting cucked or a is harem overlord i just wanna see some action
yea the more i read abot the whole situation the more i think about what's wrong with it. I am not the MC so why should i give a flying fuck if the MC get's cucked. I'm not even invested in the dialog cause it's boring so those are just figures i unlock the most Sex scenes there are lol

Throatly

Mar 31, 2020
Hi, does anyone know where I can find this locked scene? I've been searching everywhere at all times of the day but I can't seem to trigger it. Thanks in advance
This one is with eros after helping her on night shift after unlocking wolfman transformation

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
THERE'S NO FUCKING Agency where I’m supposed to get License to progress the playthrough!!! Screenshot_12.png

How do I get my fucking license in this game?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Huh so another game to the pile of "we totally are gonna be a good monster breeding game, we promise", then we have no/shit updates that are more or less once a year and the patreon milking is steadily chugging along. We have been burned by these games so many times that the local burn ward sends us birthay cards. Anyone has any info on new/promising breeding games that atleast try to update faster than this waste of time n money ?
Just a reminder that this is the dev "other" game...the main focus of the "leader" is Amity Park, while we have some of the people that work in the team trying the best to save this game (or look like since they said that they gonna fix in the last build and still a shit in this one), the leader of the team probably don't give a fuck about this game, is just a side money making. Not gonna lie, when they release the game in renpy i was "now we finally gonna get a good breeding game" but as always with the damn curse, now i don't believe that anymore.

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
THERE'S NO FUCKING Agency where I’m supposed to get License to progress the playthrough!!! View attachment 1883993

How do I get my fucking license in this game?
I just started playing this game today, talk to the girl that sells you monsters, first building left if u on main town screen.

Also HOLY FUCK!! This is one of those games i never knew I wanted/needed but damn, im like 8 quests in and imo its fucking amazing.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
I just started playing this game today, talk to the girl that sells you monsters, first building left if u on main town screen.

Also HOLY FUCK!! This is one of those games i never knew I wanted/needed but damn, im like 8 quests in and imo its fucking amazing.
She doesn't have a dialogue cuz i took Poe's Plight quetst before and got softlock, fucking gg.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes