3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
the devs other account.

also when you said the game surprised you with ntr and that you dont mind it you reminded me with EA saying "surprise mechanic"

tldr dude likes surprise ntr mechanics
Seriously? Am I being bullied for my preferences? Spamming with facepalms, accusing me of being one of the developers, comparing with EA and mocking that the plot twist in the form of NTR surprised me? Why didn't you call me a cuckold? As far as I remember, trolls usually use this to insult.
Unfortunately for you, I will not succumb to provocation.
So what do you suggest? You do not like my proposals, so express yours, and we will listen.

It's just me or v0.5.1 incest don't working?
When I breed new monster I don't see any "daughter-father or mother status" I'm a bit confuse right now.
I need to activate somewhere? or it's aleardy activate?
Can anyone confirm if incest is still working with this new version?
The tag is there, but the status is not. Offspring have nothing to do with their parents.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
4)
Then it's boring. The author creates wolves to make a wolf out of the main character. The author creates female characters to make a female character out of the main character. Can we remove all unnecessary and leave only the main character who will fuck himself? What can surprise me with the game (which will become the very harem that I don’t like)? Seeing a new character, I will not ask the question "Why is she/he here?", I will know perfectly well that the character appeared in order for the main character to fuck her/him and for this I will have to do some kind of dull grind or perform a useless quest, the main purpose of which is to stretch the game process.
In this case, as with Rika, I think "Damn, I didn't expect that!" and it makes me wonder where it all leads or vice versa, how do I get everything back? These plot twists make the game more interesting. And attempts to avoid them with one button are made, as I said, from the plot "route from one hole to another." The game gives you some kind of challenge that you must overcome in order to receive a reward. Banal system of motivation. And people offer to get the reward right away, removing the motivation and leaving only a dull placeholder in the form of a pseudo-excuse for the main character's relationship with someone. This is how games fail.
I don't mind routes to "avoid" NTR. On the contrary, I myself would choose this route. But in games of this type, I am absolutely against the removal of this content with a banal dialogue option. If you want to achieve your harem, deserve it!
The thing is: he is the main character, so he must have cg scenes. The random monsters in the barn won't get cgs, it's too much work and it's meaningless. They are randomly generated, so they don't even have their own personalities and fixed appearances. They are hollow and their only purpose is the management part of the game with some lewd animations. They are like fillers for the game, or you can say they are "The Game". VN part is entirely different beast. That rika's "NTR" scene was a one time thing. And i think to get more mosters in cgs they made that whole transformation plot. So all they have to do now is give MC new transformations, and that will be new appearences for future scenes. With that done, it will be always the same wolfman or bullman or whatever they want to add to cgs no more randomness.

For me personally that scene with random wolfman in the forest was like a hit in the gut. I didn't expect that just like you, but i didn't like that at all. This whole plot was out of nowhere and in the end of charecter's story arc. I get it that there are people who like that kind of stuff, but i'm not one of them. I don't like that pure linear structure of the game, but i do hope they will work on that soon enough and there will be branching paths. I saw that one of the developers acknowledged that. So i will keep this game on my watch list, but i won't come back to it until then.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Seriously? Am I being bullied for my preferences? Spamming with facepalms, accusing me of being one of the developers, comparing with EA and mocking that the plot twist in the form of NTR surprised me? Why didn't you call ьу a cuckold? As far as I remember, trolls usually use this to insult.
Unfortunately for you, I will not succumb to provocation.
So what do you suggest? You do not like my proposals, so express yours, and we will listen.
You are just unrealistically self-centered. NTR is when you couldn't get a harem and now complain about it)
LOL)) Dude, it's just a game)) You know, which is not real, with fictional characters and pictures instead of real people) Maybe you should see a psychologist? Seriously, how could something like this upset you so much?) Relax, no matter how much you play this game, you will never lose)
And now harem fans are outraged! "How so? They gave us a whole island, and there is someone besides us who dares to fuck? How can this be?! NTR!!! How dare you!!!".
The best part of the story is that harem fans are complaining about NTR where there is none. MCs don't have any feelings for Rika other than some kind of incomprehensible jealousy, they don't date or get married. So why complain? It's annoying when in a game where the MC mates with everything that moves like a rabbit, if the character paid attention to someone other than the MC, then a tantrum begins. Accept that at least in some game the main character will not be the center of the universe, around which every breath and fart of the surrounding characters revolves.
What kind of morale are we talking about? I urge you not to take the game seriously and enjoy it, not resent it. Why are you trying to turn what is happening in my direction and blame everything on me? Am I complaining about something I didn't expect? Am I screaming and indignant that the game is not the way I want it to be?

There is no NTR in the game right now. This is an open relationship. Deal with it.
"Logical" doesn't matter, this is a game with monster girls." "NTR" doesn't matter, this is a game with monster girls. "Matter"
doesn't matter, this is a game with monster girls.
What was originally promised? Someone promised not to add sex with someone other than the main character?

"All I see here is somebody that can't understand people enjoying a game differently than them." Great words. If you stop enjoying the game, good luck with the next one. Don't let me enjoy this one.

To ask the author not to bend to the whims of others and continue to make the game as he does it in your opinion means to put pressure on him?

Stop shifting responsibility. You are just trying to dodge and blame everything on me, without even noticing the contradiction in your words. It's funny to watch you justify someone while ignoring my interests. They have more rights there than I do, because the game should be the way they want to see it, and not the author or me? You are very interesting. Once again I will quote your words "All I see here is somebody that can't understand people enjoying a game differently than them." Therefore, do not interfere with my enjoyment of the game.
Nah, you're not being bullied for your preferences, you're being called out for starting shit and insulting other people for their preferences, and thinking it's okay when you do shit but nobody else is allowed to do it. And now trying to play the victim. You're 100% allowed to enjoy NTR. Telling people how they're wrong for not enjoying it like you do is the problem.

People should stop associating themselves with game characters.

And if such a plot does not suit you, there is no need to put pressure on the author and force him to ruin his idea for the sake of your selfish whims.
The dev already said the NTR was supposed to be optional and there are plans to add other routes, so yes, you asking the dev not to change that is exactly the same thing you're telling other people not to do. In fact, you directly quoted the dev, so it's not like you missed that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rules for thee but not for me. "Let everything stay as it is", when the dev is saying they don't plan to keep everything as it is.

Last edited:

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
The thing is: he is the main character, so he must have cg scenes. The random monsters in the barn won't get cgs, it's too much work and it's meaningless. They are randomly generated, so they don't even have their own personalities and fixed appearances. They are hollow and their only purpose is the management part of the game with some lewd animations. They are like fillers for the game, or you can say they are "The Game". VN part is entirely different beast. That rika's "NTR" scene was a one time thing. And i think to get more mosters in cgs they made that whole transformation plot. So all they have to do now is give MC new transformations, and that will be new appearences for future scenes. With that done, it will be always the same wolfman or bullman or whatever they want to add to cgs no more randomness.

For me personally that scene with random wolfman in the forest was like a hit in the gut. I didn't expect that just like you, but i didn't like that at all. This whole plot was out of nowhere and in the end of charecter's story arc. I get it that there are people who like that kind of stuff, but i'm not one of them. I don't like that pure linear structure of the game, but i do hope they will work on that soon enough and there will be branching paths. I saw that one of the developers acknowledged that. So i will keep this game on my watch list, but i won't come back to it until then.
So let him have scenes what's the problem? It's just not necessary to concentrate all the scenes around the main character. You see, I do not associate myself with the main character and I am not jealous of pictures for pictures. For me, there is no difference who is present in the animation or image, the main character or someone else. It's not real life, it's a game. It's just that the monotony is boring and seeing how the whole plot is built for the sake of moving from one animation with the same character to another is pretty boring. It's easier to go to the gallery, look at everything in one gulp and delete the game. Because some variety attracts. Accordingly, I see no reason to change the plot to turn the main character into every character in the game so that the players do not scream about NTR. After all, you will still see the animation with the wolf. It doesn't matter if it's a wolf or the main character is a wolf. Why reinvent the wheel? And the hypocrisy of the players is also amusing. Where are the cries about NTR Sisi-waitress? Oh, well, yes, if only girls, then it doesn’t count))
And yes, I am also in favor of a branched script that will allow much more than this linear one. But people do not offer to wait for options for the development of the plot, but offer to break what is now.
Good decision. I'm sure if the game develops, there will be options that will satisfy you. True, so far there are several animations in 8 months, but maybe someday everything will be))

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Why doesn't anyone want to accept the obvious that Rika has been slipping away like this for years. This event is not connected with the main character at all, he just accidentally caught him. So Rika hides such events not from the main character, but from everyone!
And she doesn't have to go up to her farm worker who rolls his balls on all the women in the area and asks permission what to do with her life.
I don't understand this at all. Just imagine, you spent a couple of times with your classmate or work colleague. You had dinner with her once. Maybe she helped you with your studies or work. You are sincerely grateful to her for this. And what, after that you have to go up to her and ask permission if you can go to some girl? And she сan tell you that you can't?
The reason it doesn't make sense in the context of the game is how the whole town fucks beasts and aren't ashamed of it. It's an inconsistency with the world building. So when you meet her, why does she hide the fact that she fucks beasts when virtually no one else does? To make an analogy, it would be the rough equivalent to someone hiding the fact that they eat meat. Maybe there are vegetarians who would shame you for it, but it's not really a secret to hide in shame of when all your neighbors and town eat meat.

Onto your argument: I get that it's hypocrisy to fuck the town and expect her to stay loyal. But that's kinda how most fantasy is. I saw it as an opt out of ntr, which funnily enough, the dev said it was just that. Onto the analogy you posed.

She voluntarily agreed to only fuck the mc. If she had said, "no" then it wouldn't be such an issue, because the Dev has given everyone a heads up she's not going to be faithful. So the analogy doesn't apply.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Nah, you're not being bullied for your preferences, you're being called out for starting shit and insulting other people for their preferences, and thinking it's okay when you do shit but nobody else is allowed to do it. And now trying to play the victim. You're 100% allowed to enjoy NTR. Telling people how they're wrong for not enjoying it like you do is the problem.

The dev already said the NTR was supposed to be optional and there are plans to add other routes, so yes, you asking the dev not to change that is exactly the same thing you're telling other people not to do. In fact, you directly quoted the dev, so it's not like you missed that:

Rules for thee but not for me. "Let everything stay as it is", when the dev is saying they don't plan to keep everything as it is.
And these people do the same. Moreover, they offer to remove what attracts me to this game in order to make it fit their desires. Even though there are incredibly many games that match their desires, and such games, which this game is now, are extremely few.
Moreover, I did not offend anyone in particular. I always wrote "harem fans" and only once suggested that a particular person relax and not take everything so personally. It is an insult? But you switched to personal and direct insults. This is completely different. Or are you saying that I have no right to express my opinion? Should I keep quiet since I'm not from your gang? Double standards at their finest. You can shout that NTR is unacceptable, but you can’t say that this is not NTR and that the game is good as it is. It offends the tender feelings of people, for which they begin to hate me. Yes, I remember, there is such a thing in the USA. When "for all the good things" people start persecuting those who disagree, justifying it with retaliatory measures) It seems that one Austrian artist practiced something similar in the last century)

I ask the developer not to remove what is already there and not to add a "CAUTION NTR!!! DO NOT PRESS" button that these people would like to see. But about the presence of routes in order to achieve a harem, I already wrote that I agree with this. But this route should be inscribed in the game, and not be a switch. That is, you did not read what I wrote, but triggered on some of my statements and ran to insult me. Shame on you...

Again. I wrote several times that I have nothing against the harem route without NTR and other things. You just didn't read it. The "sense of justice" has clouded your eyes. It is better to read what those people whom you defend so fiercely offer and compare with your own statements.

Mustafa1109

Aug 3, 2019
People should stop associating themselves with game characters.
Eeeem... no, that's stupid, sorry. You WILL be much more invested in any story if it has character you can associate yourself with. That's just how writing works basicaly. You will like story about a guy you can relate more, than a story about two lesbian girls on an island, and their conflict of not being able to have child. And this principle is much more significant in games, because games are interactive media, ESPESIALY if you can name your character, choose dialog options, make plot choises etc. It makes a character YOURS.
And about people being mad about NTR, well, not all likes NTR, that's why in most games it is avoidable. I don't remember people being mad about it in games like COC, COC 2 and TiTS, because of the setting, yet still it has vanilla romance options. But i do remember people was mad when in some novel type games, after several hours in devs just gone full pregnansy madhouse, despite all your pull out choises. So, you can't please everyone, but if a noticeable part of your community became angry, that means something gone wrong, with your course of a story, or its initial presentation.
Sorry for a bad english. Love you).

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
The reason it doesn't make sense in the context of the game is how the whole town fucks beasts and aren't ashamed of it. It's an inconsistency with the world building. So when you meet her, why does she hide the fact that she fucks beasts when virtually no one else does? To make an analogy, it would be the rough equivalent to someone hiding the fact that they eat meat. Maybe there are vegetarians who would shame you for it, but it's not really a secret to hide in shame of when all your neighbors and town eat meat.

Onto your argument: I get that it's hypocrisy to fuck the town and expect her to stay loyal. But that's kinda how most fantasy is. I saw it as an opt out of ntr, which funnily enough, the dev said it was just that. Onto the analogy you posed.

She voluntarily agreed to only fuck the mc. If she had said, "no" then it wouldn't be such an issue, because the Dev has given everyone a heads up she's not going to be faithful. So the analogy doesn't apply.
Of course, I could be wrong, I don’t remember the plot verbatim, but it doesn’t seem to say anywhere that the whole city is fucking with monsters.
Rika is in mourning over the loss of her husband and this may be a reason to hide.
And I don't remember promises of loyalty from Rick before the post-transformation scene. Those. she didn't promise to fuck only MCs. She did not want to agree to any relationship at all. She was quite satisfied with her quiet life and, apparently, hiking in the forest for "adventure".
You're just trying to attribute some sort of morality to the game where none should be. You yourself say that the whole city is fucking with monsters, but here Rika should be different, because she communicates with the main character. This is strange.

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
is the quest from elisabeth implemented?
i only evert get the option: "let me think about it for a bit" regardless of whether i lie to her or not.
iam pretty sure ive done everything else

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Eeeem... no, that's stupid, sorry. You WILL be much more invested in any story if it has character you can associate yourself with. That's just how writing works basicaly. You will like story about a guy you can relate more, than a story about two lesbian girls on an island, and their conflict of not being able to have child. And this principle is much more significant in games, because games are interactive media, ESPESIALY if you can name your character, choose dialog options, make plot choises etc. It makes a character YOURS.
And about people being mad about NTR, well, not all likes NTR, that's why in most games it is avoidable. I don't remember people being mad about it in games like COC, COC 2 and TiTS, because of the setting, yet still it has vanilla romance options. But i do remember people was mad when in some novel type games, after several hours in devs just gone full pregnansy madhouse, despite all your pull out choises. So, you can't please everyone, but if a noticeable part of your community became angry, that means something gone wrong, with your course of a story, or its initial presentation.
Sorry for a bad english. Love you).
I agree with you. But if game events hurt you so much, then maybe you shouldn’t?
I understand what you mean, but if you look at other topics, you will see that everything is exactly like here. These people have become too toxic. Don't you think that something is wrong if the developers apologize for NTR in their games or write disclaimers that there is no such thing. I do not remember that someone wrote separately that there is no harem in his games.
It's just that there are few such games and I'm afraid that people here will push the next developer who will give up everything except the harem path so as not to anger the fans. This has happened more than once.
My English is also bad, so it's okay))

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Don't know why people are debating ANYTHING about this game it's been about 8 months since the last update. Hell people probably spent more time in the last 2 days talking about NTR content than the developer spent working on the game in the last 8 months.

Best advice for ALL is just to forget about this game altogether cause it'll be YEARS before we ever get any meaningful content for this game.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Of course, I could be wrong, I don’t remember the plot verbatim, but it doesn’t seem to say anywhere that the whole city is fucking with monsters.
Rika is in mourning over the loss of her husband and this may be a reason to hide.
And I don't remember promises of loyalty from Rick before the post-transformation scene. Those. she didn't promise to fuck only MCs. She did not want to agree to any relationship at all. She was quite satisfied with her quiet life and, apparently, hiking in the forest for "adventure".
Well, you don't remember the plot well enough, I recall the queen/(royal character?) herself admits to having a beast partner. Heck I won't pretend to remember it well, as I skipped the current update.

Anyway, the dev literally said 2 days ago there was a very obvious opt out of ntr and also said he knew it was an issue that we still got ntr. He also admitted 3 times at least there was an extreme issue with consistency in her character.
You're just trying to attribute some sort of morality to the game where none should be. You yourself say that the whole city is fucking with monsters, but here Rika should be different, because she communicates with the main character. This is strange.
What you're doing now is a strawman.

I pointed out her character was inconsistent with the setting.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
It was actually in one of the choices, which i guess you didn't see because you dint't pick it. That's why people complain. The developers teased us all with some kind of false hope. You on the other hand picked all the other more "open relationship" choices, so this whole mess seems ok to you.

Last edited:

drinkwater69

Jul 1, 2020
How do you buy the dragon egg? It says I dont have the gold pieces... but I do

Also I see bunny girl from main menu but not in shop :\

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes