3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
2) I thought it was all in the past, and that she started to seek new wolfmen after fun time with MC. I will replay the game, but only after some new story updates.

3) But the dialogue system is the core system of the game. Why would they work on it after the game is done? It's a common sense to create some kind of groundwork for that system to work later on. For example you can make a branch after some dialogue choices and then just put a placeholders or work in progress message.

4) Why would they want some random wolman from a pit to be in cg? Those monsters are here for breed and trade later on. And as far as i remember they are getting only animations for the process of breeding.
3) Absolutely and completely agree. In my opinion, a choice without a choice is an imitation of activity and an outright deception of the players. But as we can see, there is not enough content to make a real choice. People are outraged about the inevitable NTR, but the author has not even finished this thread, it makes no sense to talk about other options. I'm glad that the plot can surprise me. In many other games, the plot is so banal that I myself can think it through to the very end and almost never make a mistake. This is why I don't like harem games. They are boring to play, if at the same time they cannot boast of good art or animation, then there is nothing to look at at all.
4)
Then it's boring. The author creates wolves to make a wolf out of the main character. The author creates female characters to make a female character out of the main character. Can we remove all unnecessary and leave only the main character who will fuck himself? What can surprise me with the game (which will become the very harem that I don’t like)? Seeing a new character, I will not ask the question "Why is she/he here?", I will know perfectly well that the character appeared in order for the main character to fuck her/him and for this I will have to do some kind of dull grind or perform a useless quest, the main purpose of which is to stretch the game process.
In this case, as with Rika, I think "Damn, I didn't expect that!" and it makes me wonder where it all leads or vice versa, how do I get everything back? These plot twists make the game more interesting. And attempts to avoid them with one button are made, as I said, from the plot "route from one hole to another." The game gives you some kind of challenge that you must overcome in order to receive a reward. Banal system of motivation. And people offer to get the reward right away, removing the motivation and leaving only a dull placeholder in the form of a pseudo-excuse for the main character's relationship with someone. This is how games fail.
I don't mind routes to "avoid" NTR. On the contrary, I myself would choose this route. But in games of this type, I am absolutely against the removal of this content with a banal dialogue option. If you want to achieve your harem, deserve it!

The game should have an option to not give a fuck about Rika. Would be better if she just ask MC about it that she want to fuck a wolfman. She sneak out to fuck that mean she feel guilty and don't want to get caugh.
Why doesn't anyone want to accept the obvious that Rika has been slipping away like this for years. This event is not connected with the main character at all, he just accidentally caught him. So Rika hides such events not from the main character, but from everyone!
And she doesn't have to go up to her farm worker who rolls his balls on all the women in the area and asks permission what to do with her life.
I don't understand this at all. Just imagine, you spent a couple of times with your classmate or work colleague. You had dinner with her once. Maybe she helped you with your studies or work. You are sincerely grateful to her for this. And what, after that you have to go up to her and ask permission if you can go to some girl? And she сan tell you that you can't?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Flash Dingo

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
how can I access the new content? there are 2 mission, 'stranger in a strange land' and 'katelyn?'

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
It is why you have childhood friend NTR doujins in abundance.

So yeah you can't go much more specific than "Romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." because then you start excluding forms of NTR when you do. e.g. add "without MC permission"? then you exclude Netorase which is a form of NTR (not to be confused with suggestion NTR stands for Netorase, it doesn't Netorase is just a sub-genre of Netorare, where MC is into being NTR'd).

Some extras:

Netori: "To take." (common misconception is that NTR stands for Netori as well.... it doesn't Netori is just Netori. And f95 uses cheating tag for this one btw).

Reverse-NTR: Where MC is the one being stolen. (f95 also uses cheating tag for this one)
In stories with childhood friends, there is always a certain level of relationship (a close friend) and the unrevealed love of one of the characters for the other. That is, the relationship must be.
Netori differs from Netorare only in the involvement of the protagonist. In the first case, the hero does not even suspect about the betrayal, in the second he finds out that his partner is cheating on him and is inactive.
The Reverse-NTR tag is so rare that it can't even be used correctly most of the time, as it fits almost any game with a male protagonist. Any harem game is essentially Reverse-NTR, but no one will use this tag, as this will scare off buyers.

The player is the MC wise guy -_-

And when you make LI's if you have them taken from MC.... guess what that makes... "to be taken from" and guess what that is the literal definition of... NTR :O

It's like the japanese made a broad term for a certain type of scenario in all it's forms.
If a prostitute has sex with more than one client, is it NTR? You are just unrealistically self-centered. NTR is when you couldn't get a harem and now complain about it) No seriously, look at the classic Japanese NTR games. There is nothing even close to your explanation. The main characters are either lovers or a married couple. And you, any character who did not get into the harem is an NTR.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
wow update was whole a lot of nothing, seriously they going add female MC now, well this game just continue to milk people who are actually funding this, glad i don't this game will be as bad as other breeder games, i rather support games actually add proper content, not adding bs.

digitall

May 25, 2017
5.0 content is the adding of a few mating pairs(I'm most happy with the sheep, even if she only has like 1 match). If you want story, go to Amity Park. Till then wait for the next story update. I on the otherhand will be waiting for when the Milf joins in the mating pit(like they implied at the end of the beastification story).

wokandroll42

Jan 1, 2018
Buddy. Let's start from the beginning. The authors presented us with a world in which there are lustful monsters, lustful elves, arrogant, but still lustful dragons. It is logical that people there are also lustful. The only island of peace for you is a church that adheres to puritanical views. We are shown a farm for breeding monsters and are directly told that in order to be successful, we will have to "pour" our own labor into it. We are shown characters like a waitress who says that a member smaller than a member of a horse will not interest her. A shopkeeper who experiments with monsters, aphrodisiacs and her own anus. Sisi, who is directly involved in breeding. Only for you, cuties, they introduce characters who do not show the lust characteristic of all the characters in this game. So that you don't get scared right away. But rather quickly one of the characters (Rika) is revealed, which is no exception for this world. And her daughter is probably the same, it's just that the character hasn't been revealed to us yet. The protagonist is instantly drawn into this world of orgies without any objection. Everything is wonderful, the players are happy! But here's a surprise! The authors of the game do not allow the entire lore of the world to be flushed down the toilet so that players who cannot stop associating themselves with the main character can feel like the only member in the whole world. Such trouble! Who would have guessed that on the "whore island", everyone fucks with everyone and does not fuck each other's brains about this.
And now harem fans are outraged! "How so? They gave us a whole island, and there is someone besides us who dares to fuck? How can this be?! NTR!!! How dare you!!!". You just have to accept that everyone in this game will fuck everyone. Here is such a game. And it's not your terrible NTR. The forest dog didn't steal your precious waifu from you. It's just that the waifu is not yours and did not belong to you, besides, like everyone around, she is not averse to getting laid not only with the dearest main character. Just sorrow for her husband slowed her down a little in this.
So no, I can't ignore such people. People knew what they were signing up for, but when things started to unwind, they started to panic that they couldn't keep everything under control. People should stop associating themselves with game characters. You are not great conquerors, you are not adventurers, you are not breeders, you are just observers. So no one can cheat on you except your hand in this game. And if such a plot does not suit you, there is no need to put pressure on the author and force him to ruin his idea for the sake of your selfish whims.
same

Feb 28, 2021
Anyone has a complete list of breeding pairings?
Pretty sure I tried everything, but the gallery is still not fully unlocked.
EDIT : Nvm. Gotta click that heart icon near the Breed button for extra scenes.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Nothing better than NTR peeps trying to be on a morale highground about loving watching girls get fucked by other people/not the MC, lmao. This is a video game, it's wish fulfillment. You go in every hentai game thread and whine about the tags or something? People are free to play/enjoy whatever they want. The issue is when people start with this morale highground bullshit, thinking their kink makes them better than others, lol.

Buddy. Let's start from the beginning. The authors presented us with a world in which there are lustful monsters, lustful elves, arrogant, but still lustful dragons. It is logical that people there are also lustful

And now harem fans are outraged! "How so? They gave us a whole island, and there is someone besides us who dares to fuck? How can this be?! NTR!!! How dare you!!!". You just have to accept that everyone in this game will fuck everyone. Here is such a game. And it's not your terrible NTR. The forest dog didn't steal your precious waifu from you. It's just that the waifu is not yours and did not belong to you, besides, like everyone around, she is not averse to getting laid not only with the dearest main character. Just sorrow for her husband slowed her down a little in this.
No, people didn't know what they were signing up for because the game originally didn't have NTR, it was added later. This is a hentai game, not reality. "Logical" doesn't matter, this is a game with monster girls. The game did not have NTR and then it was forced in, people are 100% valid in being upset by the game changing from what was originally promised. You SHOULD be able to understand why people would be upset by a major tag being added to a game mid development that a lot of people aren't into without warning, but you're so hard for NTR you just ignore how that would make you feel if it happened to you.

So no, I can't ignore such people. People knew what they were signing up for, but when things started to unwind, they started to panic that they couldn't keep everything under control. People should stop associating themselves with game characters. You are not great conquerors, you are not adventurers, you are not breeders, you are just observers. So no one can cheat on you except your hand in this game.
All I see here is somebody that can't understand people enjoying a game differently than them. Here's you straight up telling people that they need to enjoy games like you do, lol. Who's trying to control things now? You give NTR bros a terrible look/name.

And if such a plot does not suit you, there is no need to put pressure on the author and force him to ruin his idea for the sake of your selfish whims.
Just don't turn this game into a harem. Please. Let everything stay as it is. Let everything continue to be a whore island)
This you?

Last edited:

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
3) Absolutely and completely agree. In my opinion, a choice without a choice is an imitation of activity and an outright deception of the players. But as we can see, there is not enough content to make a real choice. People are outraged about the inevitable NTR, but the author has not even finished this thread, it makes no sense to talk about other options. I'm glad that the plot can surprise me. In many other games, the plot is so banal that I myself can think it through to the very end and almost never make a mistake. This is why I don't like harem games. They are boring to play, if at the same time they cannot boast of good art or animation, then there is nothing to look at at all.
4)
Then it's boring. The author creates wolves to make a wolf out of the main character. The author creates female characters to make a female character out of the main character. Can we remove all unnecessary and leave only the main character who will fuck himself? What can surprise me with the game (which will become the very harem that I don’t like)? Seeing a new character, I will not ask the question "Why is she/he here?", I will know perfectly well that the character appeared in order for the main character to fuck her/him and for this I will have to do some kind of dull grind or perform a useless quest, the main purpose of which is to stretch the game process.
In this case, as with Rika, I think "Damn, I didn't expect that!" and it makes me wonder where it all leads or vice versa, how do I get everything back? These plot twists make the game more interesting. And attempts to avoid them with one button are made, as I said, from the plot "route from one hole to another." The game gives you some kind of challenge that you must overcome in order to receive a reward. Banal system of motivation. And people offer to get the reward right away, removing the motivation and leaving only a dull placeholder in the form of a pseudo-excuse for the main character's relationship with someone. This is how games fail.
I don't mind routes to "avoid" NTR. On the contrary, I myself would choose this route. But in games of this type, I am absolutely against the removal of this content with a banal dialogue option. If you want to achieve your harem, deserve it!

Why doesn't anyone want to accept the obvious that Rika has been slipping away like this for years. This event is not connected with the main character at all, he just accidentally caught him. So Rika hides such events not from the main character, but from everyone!
And she doesn't have to go up to her farm worker who rolls his balls on all the women in the area and asks permission what to do with her life.
I don't understand this at all. Just imagine, you spent a couple of times with your classmate or work colleague. You had dinner with her once. Maybe she helped you with your studies or work. You are sincerely grateful to her for this. And what, after that you have to go up to her and ask permission if you can go to some girl? And she сan tell you that you can't?

the devs other account.

also when you said the game surprised you with ntr and that you dont mind it you reminded me with EA saying "surprise mechanic"

tldr dude likes surprise ntr mechanics

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
What about making Rika breedable chara in breeding pit instead of female MC. I am concerned that this move with female MC starting from begning story may prolong totaly updates for this game so far that it will never be finished. Or maybe somhow you wanna connectthe potion idea that can change main chara into female same as wolfman button?

Are you telling me we geting female MC, but not futa?

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Nothing better than NTR peeps trying to be on a morale highground about loving watching girls get fucked by other people/not the MC, lmao. This is a video game, it's wish fulfillment. You go in every hentai game and whine about the tags of games or something? People are free to play/enjoy whatever they want. The issue is when people start with this morale highground bullshit, thinking their kink makes them better than others, lol.

No, people didn't know what they were signing up for because the game originally didn't have NTR, it was added later. This is a hentai game, not reality. "Logical" doesn't matter, this is a game with monster girls. The game did not have NTR and then it was forced in, people are 100% valid in being upset by the game changing from what was originally promised.

All I see here is somebody that can't understand people enjoying a game differently than them. Here's you straight up telling people that they need to enjoy games like you do, lol. Who's trying to control things now?

This you?
What kind of morale are we talking about? I urge you not to take the game seriously and enjoy it, not resent it. Why are you trying to turn what is happening in my direction and blame everything on me? Am I complaining about something I didn't expect? Am I screaming and indignant that the game is not the way I want it to be?

There is no NTR in the game right now. This is an open relationship. Deal with it.
"Logical" doesn't matter, this is a game with monster girls." "NTR" doesn't matter, this is a game with monster girls. "Matter"
doesn't matter, this is a game with monster girls.
What was originally promised? Someone promised not to add sex with someone other than the main character?

"All I see here is somebody that can't understand people enjoying a game differently than them." Great words. If you stop enjoying the game, good luck with the next one. Don't stop me from enjoying this game.

To ask the author not to bend to the whims of others and continue to make the game as he does it in your opinion means to put pressure on him?

Stop shifting responsibility. You are just trying to dodge and blame everything on me, without even noticing the contradiction in your words. It's funny to watch you justify someone while ignoring my interests. They have more rights there than I do, because the game should be the way they want to see it, and not the author or me? You are very interesting. Once again I will quote your words "All I see here is somebody that can't understand people enjoying a game differently than them." Therefore, do not interfere with my enjoyment of the game.

Last edited:

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
It's just me or v0.5.1 incest don't working?
When I breed new monster I don't see any "daughter-father or mother status" I'm a bit confuse right now.
I need to activate somewhere? or it's aleardy activate?
Can anyone confirm if incest is still working with this new version?

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes