3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The game should have an option to not give a fuck about Rika. Would be better if she just ask MC about it that she want to fuck a wolfman. She sneak out to fuck that mean she feel guilty and don't want to get caugh.

It should be like this. Rika come to Mc and ask she want to fuck wolfman. Then MC has to choose.
A, Mc say no and she say ok. This can lead to beast potion quest later which Mc can choose to do or not.
B, Mc say ok and Rika can fuck whoever she want. This will eneble sharing, Ntr etc.
C, Mc say ok but he want no part in her fuck life. This will remove her from the game. She still in the farm but no more story about her.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
The game should have an option to not give a fuck about Rika. Would be better if she just ask MC about it that she want to fuck a wolfman. She sneak out to fuck that mean she feel guilty and don't want to get caugh.

It should be like this. Rika come to Mc and ask she want to fuck wolfman. Then MC has to choose.
A, Mc say no and she say ok. This can lead to beast potion quest later which Mc can choose to do or not.
B, Mc say ok and Rika can fuck whoever she want. This will eneble sharing, Ntr etc.
C, Mc say ok but he want no part in her fuck life. This will remove her from the game. She still in the farm but no more story about her.
Damn I left the game on hold for past few updates and now something like this happens... Your solution is great and one would think extremely obvious to do, I hope the dev will change it/fix it soon.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This site has it's own NTR definition to avoid confusion. Arguing about the actual definition is pointless.

"NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]"

The only ambiguous shit is "designed to cause jealousy", since that's up to the player. So we're left with "Romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC", which this game appears to have. I think either the definition here should remove the "designed to cause jealousy" bit because that's just adding confusion for no reason (I think "Death of the author" is appropriate here, meaning the dev's intentions don't really matter), or add some more tags to clear things up for certain scenarios. There's like a dozen different versions of NTR/cheating shit. Tags should prioritize warning people about things they want to avoid imo. I'm sure most of you want to be warned when there's scat and guro and lolis and shit, NTR is no different for people not into it.

And for the people about to go "NTR is vague and more difficult to categorize", yeah, that's cause the tags are shit. You don't see me whining about any girl with small breasts being called a loli even when she's clearly an adult, right? The line between guro and ryona and rape and consensual shit is often just as blurry. We can still warn people about it so they can make their own decisions. The only people I see fighting so hard against adding a tag to a game are peeps into NTR, I wonder why that is.

Also, compare the cheating tag with NTR: "Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]"

It makes it clear that there's a difference between that tag and NTR. Cheating requires the character to be "A significant other" of the MC, meaning NTR does NOT require that the MC and other character are in a relationship. If it did, they would also use "significant other" to describe NTR, and they would be the exact same, lol. Merely being a "Romantic interest" is enough and is enough to differentiate between the two. If we wanted to, we could also hone in on how NTR says "involved with someone other than the MC" versus cheating straight up saying "sex" instead. We could use the NTR tag a LOT more often, lol. But I think most people would agree that is getting a little silly, right?

TLDR: The tag here seems appropriate from what I've seen the event described as.
That is actually wrong though, because NTR != cheating.

Also it isn't vague, but broad, people just confuse the two.
NTR (Netorare) literally means "To be taken from.", which accounts for many different contexts, situations etc.
And by literally, I mean literally, that is what the word means, and what it is used for.

A woman can be doing it, an orc, it can be consensual, non-consensual etc. (hell technically other tags can fit that definition too... but because those other tags already have tags lets ignore it).
NTR where LI is doing it consenually is cheating, when they are being raped it is not cheating, but both are NTR.

So a lot of cases where people say "it isn't NTR." it usually is because well.. the term broad as fuck, like the maximum level of relationship you need in NTR from the person being NTR'd (I say it like this, since NTR is the default tag used when there is no MC being followed), is for them to simply like the LI... they don't have to be dating, they don't have to have a certain level of relationship, hell the LI may not even need to know they exist, that character just has to have an interest.
It is why you have childhood friend NTR doujins in abundance.

So yeah you can't go much more specific than "Romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC." because then you start excluding forms of NTR when you do. e.g. add "without MC permission"? then you exclude Netorase which is a form of NTR (not to be confused with suggestion NTR stands for Netorase, it doesn't Netorase is just a sub-genre of Netorare, where MC is into being NTR'd).

Some extras:

Netori: "To take." (common misconception is that NTR stands for Netori as well.... it doesn't Netori is just Netori. And f95 uses cheating tag for this one btw).

Reverse-NTR: Where MC is the one being stolen. (f95 also uses cheating tag for this one)

Common misconception: that these terms are synonymous with cheating, they aren't. you can have a game be purely one of these tags without a single instance of cheating. (And yes F95 should probably stop using cheating tag for the above two, but there is no other tag to be used, so usually uploaders or devs just list it in genre instead).

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
love the game and only found it by the ntr tag. it's fun breeding game. wish there was some real story ntr, cause i don't count the actual breeding farm as ntr, for example the cat girl has sex for boosting xp to sell to make the monthly money.

i didn't find this witch or wolfman story scene.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The best part of the story is that harem fans are complaining about NTR where there is none. MCs don't have any feelings for Rika other than some kind of incomprehensible jealousy, they don't date or get married. So why complain? It's annoying when in a game where the MC mates with everything that moves like a rabbit, if the character paid attention to someone other than the MC, then a tantrum begins. Accept that at least in some game the main character will not be the center of the universe, around which every breath and fart of the surrounding characters revolves.
When you play Battlefield or Counter Strike, you also resent that you are forced to play a shooter, and you would like to build houses like in Minecraft?
It is because of people like you there is no plot in games, except for the route from one hole to another.
The player is the MC wise guy -_-

And when you make LI's if you have them taken from MC.... guess what that makes... "to be taken from" and guess what that is the literal definition of... NTR :O

It's like the japanese made a broad term for a certain type of scenario in all it's forms.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Anyway, another originally non-NTR game, ruined by "optional" (quotations because it being optional is a joke).

Time to yeet this to the ignore list. and if you are not a fan of NTR I would do the same.

Leave it to the NTR-fans to enjoy. The dev will continuously cave to their money now that they have started to anyway.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Dev could've literally just had her admit to having a fetish for wolfman, put MC on some questline to acquire ingredients to making a potion to transform, and then dicked her down as some hybrid version that is even better. Instead the PC is lead down this questline basically being lead on by a character that puts on airs of being heartbroken over the husband and trying to win her over, and then... yeah. Man, I even like some NTR content, but this is kinda dogshit.

I think the thing is players don't like that the character is essentially made out to being twofaced that they may or may not have liked. Nobody likes being forced into things in a game that they're told they have options in.

The presentation and entire backstory makes a stink about her not being over the husband and then getting dicked down like that, its more funny than anything, especially given how long it is waiting on updates for the game. I stated somewhere a while back (that IIRC the dev replied to? maybe im thinking of another title I backed and dropped, lol) warning about content creep.

Seems like dev totally ignored that and waltzed right into a shitstorm of spergs and cucks shouting about NTR instead. If it was intended to stir up drama and get attention again, good job dev. If not, well as an ex backer who felt mislead on this whole project? (took us months of bitching to learn the danny phantom parody was what we were really bankrolling >_> ) LOL. Either way, people went into this not expecting an overt NTR plotline. You HAD to know that much and went chasing the cuck bux. Enjoy the drama dude.

I'm la risitas guy right now irl. :KEK: Like imagine having hurled money at a game and then you had forgotten it existed. (Though I have a lot of PS2/PS3 and games on steam that fit that too I guess, lol) At least this thread upped the mood after CK3 crashed on me right before an autosave. :cry:

EDIT: PS I don't care if this comes across as mean. Being milked for the early part of the project to learn this game wasnt even their top priority gives me plenty of justification to clown around here a bit.

I appreciate the dev actually having the balls to come on here and at least say something. Very few do that even when most of us on here actually like their game. I have to give props to them for that.

Last edited:

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
Dev could've literally just had her admit to having a fetish for wolfman, put MC on some questline to acquire ingredients to making a potion to transform, and then dicked her down as some hybrid version that is even better. Instead the PC is lead down this questline basically being lead on by a character that puts on airs of being heartbroken over the husband and trying to win her over, and then... yeah. Man, I even like some NTR content, but this is kinda dogshit.

I think the thing is players don't like that the character is essentially made out to being twofaced that they may or may not have liked. Nobody likes being forced into things in a game that they're told they have options in.

The presentation and entire backstory makes a stink about her not being over the husband and then getting dicked down like that, its more funny than anything, especially given how long it is waiting on updates for the game. I stated somewhere a while back (that IIRC the dev replied to? maybe im thinking of another title I backed and dropped, lol) warning about content creep.

Seems like dev totally ignored that and waltzed right into a shitstorm of spergs and cucks shouting about NTR instead. If it was intended to stir up drama and get attention again, good job dev. If not, well as an ex backer who felt mislead on this whole project? (took us months of bitching to learn the danny phantom parody was what we were really bankrolling >_> ) LOL. Either way, people went into this not expecting an overt NTR plotline. You HAD to know that much and went chasing the cuck bux. Enjoy the drama dude.

I'm la risitas guy right now irl. :KEK: Like imagine having hurled money at a game and then you had forgotten it existed. (Though I have a lot of PS2/PS3 and games on steam that fit that too I guess, lol) At least this thread upped the mood after CK3 crashed on me right before an autosave. :cry:

EDIT: PS I don't care if this comes across as mean. Being milked for the early part of the project to learn this game wasnt even their top priority gives me plenty of justification to clown around here a bit.

I appreciate the dev actually having the balls to come on here and at least say something. Very few do that even when most of us on here actually like their game. I have to give props to them for that.
Honestly the worse part is if she honestly was like this from the beginning why the hell did she lead the MC on? Like what did she gain from lying and leading us on?

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Anyway, another originally non-NTR game, ruined by "optional" (quotations because it being optional is a joke).

Time to yeet this to the ignore list. and if you are not a fan of NTR I would do the same.

Leave it to the NTR-fans to enjoy. The dev will continuously cave to their money now that they have started to anyway.
they making over 5k monthly on patreon. so either their pole audience loves optional ntr or the dev does. i think the art will sell it self. and it's optional so let's have the best of both worlds. i hope the dev continues to do ntr in his already successful game.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Honestly the worse part is if she honestly was like this from the beginning why the hell did she lead the MC on? Like what did she gain from lying and leading us on?
Trauma is essentially a key component of betrayal NTR. But I wouldn't give the dev that much credit to understand that. This genuinely comes across as trying to swipe more neet/cuck bux by adding a fetish in for no explainable reason, with a retarded asf backstory to enable it.

Maybe the husband necked himself because she cheated on him with one of them, and thats why shes so pissy about him being dead, and her getting feeling for the PC caused her to relapse to being a cheating thot, lol. There's your explaination dev. Put that in and give the PC an option that's actually written well. </sarcasm>

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
A game all about breeding and having offspring, but no actual pregnancy in sight. :cry: So tragic. I guess I can stop trying to follow this game and hope it turns into something good.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Trauma is essentially a key component of betrayal NTR. But I wouldn't give the dev that much credit to understand that. This genuinely comes across as trying to swipe more neet/cuck bux by adding a fetish in for no explainable reason, with a retarded asf backstory to enable it.

Maybe the husband necked himself because she cheated on him with one of them, and thats why shes so pissy about him being dead, and her getting feeling for the PC caused her to relapse to being a cheating thot, lol. There's your explaination dev. Put that in and give the PC an option that's actually written well. </sarcasm>
No offense but even that's a shitty explanation lol. I would prefer a much more she was rapped into submission like most NTR hentai. like she really wasn't leading us on but instead got gangbanged by a bunch of wolf men and she ended up enjoying it. It's overused and shitty but at least it works.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
No offense but even that's a shitty explanation lol. I would prefer a much more she was rapped into submission like most NTR hentai. like she really wasn't leading us on but instead got gangbanged by a bunch of wolf men and she ended up enjoying it. It's overused and shitty but at least it works.
Its 4AM and I just suggested whatever came off top of mind at that moment, which is about as much thinking that seemingly went into that questline.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes