3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
can someone help please ? How to start Rika second Mission ??? i just finished her wooing the widow first mission , how to start her second mission

Poundpound

Jun 18, 2022
View attachment 361053

Overview:
Heavily inspired by the original monster banging game "Breeding Season", Breeding Farm tells the story of a shipwrecked individual with no memory or identity. Rescued by a local monster breeding farm girl and her mother, they are tasked with helping to save their estate from shutting down. Armed with only a few coins, a ragtag team of monsters, and whatever's resting in your pants, can you bring the Crimson Estate back to its former glory? Or will the all too gorgeous and buxom women and monsters of this strange land do far too good a job at keeping you from getting any real work done?​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-19
Release Date: 2022-06-16
Developer: Team Bieno - GZone - MorahZamora - lostraven - Epadder -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Debug Codes:
// Old Save files are never a guaranteed method of data transfer with newer versions. Please remember and take this into consideration when playing! !

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

Quadclops thanks for the link

View attachment 965233 View attachment 965234 View attachment 965235 View attachment 965236 View attachment 965237 View attachment 965238 View attachment 965239 View attachment 965240 View attachment 965241 View attachment 965242
Please update. to 0.5.1b

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
So I have an issue. All of my contracts are for dog girls but I can only get cat people in the shop no matter how many times I restock. What gives?

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
There's some issue with story, such as forcing yourself furry and being a total ass about Rika screwing a wolfman despite the fact you're fucking Cecilia rather openly in addition to several monsters. That said, I like how it's coming along.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
I have a few questions:
-Is this game in a very early development phase?
-Is the story completed or is it in progress/development?
-How does the ntr works in this game?
-I know it doesn't have this tag, but does this have pregnancy or is it like they just spawn after sex? if it doesn't have, will it ever have?

Blck

May 22, 2017
I have a few questions:
-Is this game in a very early development phase?
-Is the story completed or is it in progress/development?
-How does the ntr works in this game?
-I know it doesn't have this tag, but does this have pregnancy or is it like they just spawn after sex? if it doesn't have, will it ever have?
1. Very Early
2. Nope it is in very slow progress
3. Rika (red hair milf) having sex with wild werewolfs in forest due to her past while romancing with MC
4. They just pop out after scene

Koshei

Apr 16, 2018
It's been a long time since I played such a well-made game.
The graphics are nice, the "story" blends well, although I would add interaction with all female characters. GJ!

neonclear

Feb 18, 2018
So I have an issue. All of my contracts are for dog girls but I can only get cat people in the shop no matter how many times I restock. What gives?
I had this problem. I had to breed the catgirls until offspring was produced, then more monster girls were unlocked. It seems to be a requirement with this build to progressively unlock more monster girls.

Reactions: Sylvanos
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes