3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Blck

May 22, 2017
Not in the current version.
As far as i know they want to add female MC instead of Rika, becasue patreons "demanded" tis way which in my opinion is fairly huge mistake, it will take too much time to add new female MC stroyline rather then rika as female breeder

Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
version 0.5.1 public build from patreon page... there's a bug where if you click "Hide" to hide everything to view the scene... you can't get it back.. you have to restart the game to get it back T_T ... so be sure to save your game before hiding your text box!!

Zering

Jul 5, 2021
Is is there a way to cheat the game?like add gold or make unlimited stamina or something like that,thanks
Player Money ⦁ Input Field one: ⦁ "ChocolateCoins" ⦁ Input Field two: ⦁ number value from "0 to 99998" Player Gold ⦁ Input Field one: ⦁ "GoldCoins" ⦁ Input Field two: ⦁ number value from "0 to 99998" Add to "Current" Player Energy ⦁ Input Field one: ⦁ "WickedEnergy" ⦁ Input Field two: ⦁ number value from "0 to 99998" Add to "Maximum" Player Energy ⦁ Input Field one: 1 ⦁ "ScaryStrong" ⦁ Input Field two: ⦁ number value from "0 to 99998"

more information at the link

Debug Codes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ceivoile

Jun 7, 2022
Player Money ⦁ Input Field one: ⦁ "ChocolateCoins" ⦁ Input Field two: ⦁ number value from "0 to 99998" Player Gold ⦁ Input Field one: ⦁ "GoldCoins" ⦁ Input Field two: ⦁ number value from "0 to 99998" Add to "Current" Player Energy ⦁ Input Field one: ⦁ "WickedEnergy" ⦁ Input Field two: ⦁ number value from "0 to 99998" Add to "Maximum" Player Energy ⦁ Input Field one: 1 ⦁ "ScaryStrong" ⦁ Input Field two: ⦁ number value from "0 to 99998"

Thanks

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
can Cecile's (main catgirl) infertile perk be removed or is it a quest locked thing?

I just wanted to try out the game but I saw that she has a better experience perk that could be transferred if she could have a kid as of now

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
can Cecile's (main catgirl) infertile perk be removed or is it a quest locked thing?

I just wanted to try out the game but I saw that she has a better experience perk that could be transferred if she could have a kid as of now
i havent played the most recent version, but no, that perk is permanent, unless they decide to remove it through some story event later down the way, much later id say, like in 2 years.

Reactions: runicboii

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
So I went back and read some of the comments and my understanding (I might be wrong) is they may change the ntr scene but only in context still the ntr stays
That's really sad for me because I really like the art and look of the game (but for someone who utterly hates unavoidable ntr/sharing the game is unplayable)

Reactions: Arywar

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
So I went back and read some of the comments and my understanding (I might be wrong) is they may change the ntr scene but only in context still the ntr stays
That's really sad for me because I really like the art and look of the game (but for someone who utterly hates unavoidable ntr/sharing the game is unplayable)
Right now the select trigger doesn't work, so there is only an NTP scene for any answer. The author said that he had not yet managed to make the second option.

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
I liked the game, if there are some things to improve, but to be a "managment" it's fine, I'll wait for more content. I give from 1 to 5 a 3.8

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Adding more NTR would be hot. Make it so the tavern girl becomes the MC's girlfriend, then he watches her suck all the big dicks in town. Of course, this would be an optional path. (This would probably be more stag, cuckolding or netorase, however way you want to look at it). The dev already likes the idea of the girls going around sucking cock, so why not? You've got the idea of breeding girls getting fucked by a million sex partners, and that one breeding girl could be a potential romance option for the MC.

NTR seems a natural, yet optional, fit for this game.

The complete opposite of NTR is Harem. So the MC should be able to get all these girls to himself. MC does all the breeding of the women (or guys if you're into that), and he doesn't share his girls.

The existing foundation could easily cater to both crowds.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Adding more NTR would be hot. Make it so the tavern girl becomes the MC's girlfriend, then he watches her suck all the big dicks in town. Of course, this would be an optional path. (This would probably be more stag, cuckolding or netorase, however way you want to look at it). The dev already likes the idea of the girls going around sucking cock, so why not? You've got the idea of breeding girls getting fucked by a million sex partners, and that one breeding girl could be a potential romance option for the MC.

NTR seems a natural, yet optional, fit for this game.

The complete opposite of NTR is Harem. So the MC should be able to get all these girls to himself. MC does all the breeding of the women (or guys if you're into that), and he doesn't share his girls.

The existing foundation could easily cater to both crowds.
I'm not really into NTR thing, to be honest, but I don't mind the least such content being in the game, as long as it is optional. That is the best when everyone is happy. Having a harem/NTR path totally makes sense in this game.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes