3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
Android or win? I mostly play on android so if win will need to look true files.
In any case you will need to export save as .json it is done via the game. When you load save there is purple wrench in left down corner. Then in save data section enter name in text field and press New save after that active save will be exported in game files as .json otherwise it is impossible to find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: magic_man132

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Android or win? I mostly play on android so if win will need to look true files.
In any case you will need to export save as .json it is done via the game. When you load save there is purple wrench in left down corner. Then in save data section enter name in text field and press New save after that active save will be exported in game files as .json otherwise it is impossible to find it.
For some reason when I edit the file and then click to load it doesn't work. How do i make the game start one of my edited files?

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
Get in to purple wrench,mark save file you want to use and then Load. It transfers all data from json to game files. after that you should see that it changed. dont know what part did you editer. This game uses json just as backup and all saves are floating somewhere in game files as only devs know what format.Or should i just make guide?

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Get in to purple wrench,mark save file you want to use and then Load. It transfers all data from json to game files. after that you should see that it changed. dont know what part did you editer. This game uses json just as backup and all saves are floating somewhere in game files as only devs know what format.Or should i just make guide?
Uhm doens't work me. When I click load nothing happens

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
You need to place edited files back into game files overwriting old version...then press load...is it really that hard?

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
So I've somehow managed to pull through all the way to 'Dynamite Duo' and I've got it finished, quests go like this :
- Stranger
- Poe's Plight
- Here! Kitty, Kitty!
- Elf girl in forest
- Wooing the widow
- Hunting dragons
- Strange Plant Girl
- The Mystery of Nuran
- Creamin' Kitty
- Dynamite Duo

I've done all of those so I've got only one question, how the fuck do I unlock MC transformation and I don't mean the werewolf one but the gender change one. I'm stuck, I travel to all locations at all times of the day, trying diffrent things to do, maybe trigger some dialog that'd inform me about it but nothing.
how did u get here little kitty? i already can have sex with her during night, but noidea how to start this quest

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
either go a bit around the house at night until you "casually" enter on her taking a shower or find her in town at night while walking in to the bar, if you got enough affection you can get into discussions or even have a date
I have already finished all quest except this one. Seen her in shower, and was drinking in bar with her, when Ero finds out hero became a warewolf but when i see her in the street in town at night, the only option is "I just wanted to say hi". Thats it. And ofc option do it all night is available at night in heroes bedroom. How the hell affection is not at the highest point?

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I have already finished all quest except this one. Seen her in shower, and was drinking in bar with her, when Ero finds out hero became a warewolf but when i see her in the street in town at night, the only option is "I just wanted to say hi". Thats it. And ofc option do it all night is available at night in heroes bedroom. How the hell affection is not at the highest point?
Could be that the game bugged.
I'm not sure, it never happened to me. But some people here report bugs in the questlines

Grayphon

Apr 7, 2019
The money in this game is very odd, no chalenge here at all. Much noise is made about how much debt the farm is in, but the church only requires 500 every 31days? Seems an absurdly small amount over far too long a timeframe. Selling just one monster gets you more than that, at no point in the game have i ever been short of money for something.
The amounts that Elizabeth takes every month are not debt, they are just a standard tax that is taken from everyone. Which is confirmed by its small amounts. The amount of the debt itself must be paid in a separate payment, but Elizabeth, of course, will not talk about this, because she is interested in ruining the farm, and the current owner is inexperienced in such matters, and does not know that he has not yet paid a coin on his debt. At least this follows the logic of the game. There could be a place for an additional quest with paying the tax, trying to convince Elizabeth to abandon her plans and so on, but it's not there yet.

GobbleGobble

Jan 22, 2018
Why are they so steadfast on releasing Breeding Farm alongside Amity Park at the same time? Would it not be better for Patrons to get the latest releases as soon as possible, especially when they are this late? (more than 20k has been donated to the devs via patreon since the last release)

People love Amity Park, but there it's almost certain that Breeding Farm brings in more revenue. Well the dev has stated on their patreon that the newest Farm build is ready -- they just want to release it alongside Park for some reason.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes