3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
they just want to release it alongside Park for some reason.
This is where u need to understand that this project is the money-milking scheme to support their actual golden child project. They just know that ppl would shower literal money on anything with a breeding tag

The ntr tag for this game is literally for the supporters of this game as they got ntr'ed by amity park

Blck

May 22, 2017
This is where u need to understand that this project is the money-milking scheme to support their actual golden child project. They just know that ppl would shower literal money on anything with a breeding tag

The ntr tag for this game is literally for the supporters of this game as they got ntr'ed by amity park
They know that AP is just worthless game but they will do anything to get money. Clever but it is double side sword tactic that may result in big trouble.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Why are they so steadfast on releasing Breeding Farm alongside Amity Park at the same time? Would it not be better for Patrons to get the latest releases as soon as possible, especially when they are this late? (more than 20k has been donated to the devs via patreon since the last release)

People love Amity Park, but there it's almost certain that Breeding Farm brings in more revenue. Well the dev has stated on their patreon that the newest Farm build is ready -- they just want to release it alongside Park for some reason.
The obvious reason would be because they know they can milk breeding farm much more than they can make on amity park, so they space out the time for releases to the max they can. The cynic in me believes that its just an excuse cause the update for breeding farm isnt finished yet.
At the current pace, spacex will put a human on mars before the game is finished. (unless they rush the game af)

GobbleGobble

Jan 22, 2018
The obvious reason would be because they know they can milk breeding farm much more than they can make on amity park, so they space out the time for releases to the max they can. The cynic in me believes that its just an excuse cause the update for breeding farm isnt finished yet.
At the current pace, spacex will put a human on mars before the game is finished. (unless they rush the game af)

I had a similar thought (that the build wasnt ready)

I am glad they are getting more resources in the form of staff to try and work on the game. They are finally attempting to scale this project, which should have been done long ago, as it's a cash machine. Hopefully we get more progress, and faster, moving forward.

Reactions: sidetemp and Tuga85

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
From their Patreon,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The new one is drawn better from an objective standpoint, more symmetry, better shading, THICCER HIPS. The old one has a classical charm that we're already used to + more color. I think it's the second part that's killing people. The new version has her looking very gray, the colors got really muted. I dont think it's a final product.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
The new one is drawn better from an objective standpoint, more symmetry, better shading, THICCER HIPS. The old one has a classical charm that we're already used to + more color. I think it's the second part that's killing people. The new version has her looking very gray, the colors got really muted. I dont think it's a final product.
I was about to just comment "dem breeding hips",
then I realized that is in theme with the content of the game :KEK:

LordDark97

Sep 19, 2020
it's more the no nose that bother me

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
hum....starting to get a bit of deja vu here. the og breeding season started going into the drain once they decided to change the art style.....maybe the curse is really real.
maybe but who knows XD LOL

THE CURSE IS REAL!!! lmao xD hahahahahah

i wonder if team bieno can finish this development of this game.

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
Art's kind of meh, animations too, the face expressions are all the same for the most part, especially in sex and pretty stale, the interface sucks, and its still progressing at a questionable slug pace... Yeah, its a breeding season cursed clone alright. God fucking damn it, if someone doesn't finally do this frigging game properly, at some point i might as well fucking do it myself.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
hum....starting to get a bit of deja vu here. the og breeding season started going into the drain once they decided to change the art style.....maybe the curse is really real.
this is the devs fault.... nobody told them to make 2 games at the same time..

Reactions: Aoi_Yuzuki
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes