3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to progress at this Game at all??

It's stuck on me trying to find a license, been trying to advance for almost an hour and it's starting to get annoying ngl

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to progress at this Game at all??

It's stuck on me trying to find a license, been trying to advance for almost an hour and it's starting to get annoying ngl
im pretty sure you need to talk to the monster seller after trying to get the license after going to downtown

Reactions: ChaoticSavage

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
This game needs a guide urgently!
Everything is triggered by "accident", the game doesn't hint you and the quests MAY or MAY NOT trigger when you go somewhere. I'm completely frustrated that the game "gave me a hint" about the "Katelyn?" quest, but I have no clue how to proceed from there... Where's Katelyn? Seriously, please, I'm tired of going everywhere blindly trying to trigger the next step.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
This game needs a guide urgently!
Everything is triggered by "accident", the game doesn't hint you and the quests MAY or MAY NOT trigger when you go somewhere. I'm completely frustrated that the game "gave me a hint" about the "Katelyn?" quest, but I have no clue how to proceed from there... Where's Katelyn? Seriously, please, I'm tired of going everywhere blindly trying to trigger the next step.
the quest shows as active but you cant progress any further (havent played in ages but im guessing you mean the one on the top of the quest list to meet up with katelyn)

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
the quest shows as active but you cant progress any further (havent played in ages but im guessing you mean the one on the top of the quest list to meet up with katelyn)
I thought about the possibility of this A** move, after the quest "magicaly" disappeared from the log when I started and finished the Dragon Hunting one.

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
Is funny to see people complaining about the "NTR" when your character not only breeding with all the monster girls, but also every female in town.
People gettin mad at that and I only want an update to put Rika and the others to breed in the pit lol
I want the bitches, but I'm also here for the 'segs'

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Has there been any update on progress or just more silence?
Just in case you didn't know, the dev who worked on this game also work on another game that is their true golden child (this one is just for accumulating funds), so it's also better to keep tabs with the progress of their other game

Reactions: Metropolisz
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes