3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

I-BoyScout

Apr 3, 2020
Wow.. The first dialog seems so familiar to me. I once upon a time also wanted to make a game like breeding season and corruption of champions. And i wanted to start a story exactly like that xD

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
I can't find the merchant ( Salazar ) nor the elf in the forest. Plus I only worked once at the tavern and can't do it anymore. Are these bugs?
same problem with Salazar and the tavern. i found the elf, but i cant re-enter the elven village. it should be on my map... but nothing.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I can't find the merchant ( Salazar ) nor the elf in the forest. Plus I only worked once at the tavern and can't do it anymore. Are these bugs?
For the tavern. I have the same problem. It's not energy related, so it's either a bug or been redesigned.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
Seems to be, salazar never showed up for me either. sam with the tavern, worked once couldnt do it again. the elf eventually shows up after doing the poe potion quest and doing the first monthly pay, but once you visit the elf village you cant go back, you should be able to, but theres no marker/path to return. Also it seems talia doesnt open the shop in the forest, at least i havent been able to do it, at least not until i just gave up playing (around day 100). Kinda shame, but the game right now is a mess, they ported to unity, updated the art for the new style and broke stuff. at the pace this game gets updated i'd say by the end of august those issues will be fixed.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Just a thought. The dev should take an old feature from Breeding Season and introduce debug codes that allow the player the ability to modify themselves and their monsters, in-game. When the game engine was Ren'Py, it was simple enough to do save editing, but now, it's essentially impossible.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see it is everyone has there own style i can look at any art style and have no problem's with it hell i still love the older game's from when i was a kid. now a dway it seem's like only graphic's matter. the way i see it if the story is good and the art then why worry about the details mybe it's just me tho

_donjulio_

Feb 15, 2018
Soooo running this on Mac. I've had the little spinning hourglass for 20 minutes now. Anyone else have the same bug?

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I can't buy or find wolfman and bull in talia's shop... but requests always have wolfman, bull
Yeah the requests don't seem to be linked to what can be done. I get it but I found it odd initially. Wolf and Bulls eventually turn up. I'm not sure what the trigger was but I just kept shagging. So train a few catgirls (in more ways than one) to get your level up then you'll get cows, then wolves then bulls.

Reactions: kh_2145

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
The wolf and bulls are triggered after reaching next level in breeder liscence and so is the elf's ( you have to breed 10 different monsters for that )

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Just a thought. The dev should take an old feature from Breeding Season and introduce debug codes that allow the player the ability to modify themselves and their monsters, in-game. When the game engine was Ren'Py, it was simple enough to do save editing, but now, it's essentially impossible.
Give it a month or two and it'll be a $10 Patreon perk.

Reactions: Mephistopoles

Steppino

Jun 16, 2019
I was trying to figure it out by lurking but i can't, as of now how many sex scenes/animations are in roughly and with how many monster-types?

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
after a few months the orders just stop coming in and with no income you just gameover
You've progress farther than me. Personally, I would like the requests to be dependent on the MC level. As for the orders not being listed must be a development issue. In the previous version, all the orders were for monsters below 5 with days ranging up to 2 weeks. In this version, the orders are all above level 10 monsters, with no decrease with the days on the orders. It seems the developer is still working on the order system. Maybe with the next version you can progress farther than you did this time with the monster levels and dates operating like normal.

xZaleth 666

Jul 20, 2020
What is the end of current content guys? Can't really tell whether I have unlocked all possible things or not.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes