3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

DeathLingers

Mar 15, 2020
For everyone out there who likes to cheat and such, I've found these commands to be what works. Although sometimes Energy doesn't actually let you continue doing things? I dunno, I've only played with a few of these, they're just what I got from the console var list that seemed the most interesting and likely to have an effect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there any way to cheat now that its changed to unty you can hit tab to open up something but i dont know what commands work

Reactions: Gojii and deviking

xZaleth 666

Jul 20, 2020
No idea, but reading the change log might help.
Is there any walkthrough of sorts to unlock scenes. I am kinda stuck with nothing to guide.
I have had all dates with Cece and have helped Poe but I get no chance to interact with farm owners

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
This games has some very good ideas but needs quite a bit more polish. There are very few breeding animations, the newborn creatures doesn't seem to randomize by skin or hair color based on parents, the elf village quest line is broken and I ran into this issues several times where a UI element is permanently stuck on the screen.

They need to work a lot more on the breeding part and bug fixing, but if they do finish those parts, then I think this will turn out to be a really cool little game.
I haven't gotten too deep into it, so if they haven't added them yet, then I hope they add special traits that modify the appearance and functionality of creatures like how Breeding season did stuff like futa or neotony or wild.

TL;DR, as of now this game needs quite a bit of extra work, but has some excellent ideas.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
The notice board timers do not run if you sleep in the bed, inside the house.

If you skip through night time, to the next day, the notice board clock runs, and eventually new notices will stop arriving, and you will run out of cash (over a long enough time line).

Also, you will only get the genders of the animals you are breeding.
If you breed a Cat Boy and a Cow Girl, you will only get Cat Boys and Cow Girls for offspring.
You will not get Cat Girls or Bulls as offspring.

Also having trouble with getting Color Schemes to transfer from one sex to another, in an offspring.
Some colors, black for example, wont transfer at all.

Seems like more stuff was taken out of the game, this time, than was added...
Probably the switch to Unity, but damn.....
Also, never saw a scene, while breeding, except MC and Cat Girl, and NPC Catgirl on Cat Girl.

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
Can somebody please tell me what am I doing wrong? I've been playing for 15+ hours and I feel like i've made 0 progress. My barn is still only 20 slots and I can't upgrade it. I have only 3 options when speaking to Poe none of which are to upgrade the barn or to fix anything. No progress with the church besides when he comes to collect the debt. I've found only 2 breeding animations (with the player and with Cece) No progress with the brothel. Besides the kissing at the tavern at night once, there's nothing anymore when I play blackjack. Altho I've seen in the bath once, everyone living in the house, i can't do anything nor find anybody, af if the house is completely empty. Altho I have progressed with Cece I can't do anything with her anymore. I should've been able to go to the Elf village after I spoke with the 2 of them but nothing new appeared on the map and I can't do anything in the forest anymre. As far as doing anything erotic, there's none of that besides the cat girls(and those 1 offs that never repeat, because sure, that make sense), it feels like I've just wasted my time or I should've expected there to be barely anything to this game, altho it's been developed for long time?

roy12roy

Jun 21, 2020
This is more sad then the death of Breeding Season itself.... that art is not even erotic... I'm far from an artist myself but god damn hire someone that can draw a sexy character before this 'style' sets in...

Edit: I'm talking about monster page and animations

you guys need to update the screenshots. The animations are actually nice, and the game looks very promising!

Last edited:

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
This thread is only a year old. The renpy version was 3.2. The unity remake is 1.5. They had an artist issue at that time, so they opted to switch to unity. Granted breeding farm lacks animations but animations take longer to develop. Getting to see an animation with the MC and Cece will probably only happen in their love route and not at breeding pit. I don't complain about the development of the animations, since animations kill most games. As for breeding farm, it needs more content where the game can survive without animations, until they are added into the game. For example, the artist does the breeding pit animations while routes of the special characters get developed(Cece, Kate, Rika, and etc).

Last edited:

Antiforma1

Apr 21, 2019
This thread is only a year old. The renpy version was 3.2. The unity remake is 1.5. They had an artist issue at that time, so they opted to switch to unity. Granted breeding farm lacks animations but animations take longer to develop. Getting to see an animation with the MC and Cece will probably only happen in their love route and not at breeding pit. I don't complain about the development of the animations, since animations kill most games. As for breeding farm, it needs more content where the game can survive without animations, until they are added into the game. For example, the artist does the breeding pit animations while routes of the special characters get developed(Cece, Kate, Rika, and etc).
That explains the diference in version.lets wait and see maybe in some time it will have more content and animations.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Hopefully this game will add female mc that can breed by monster. All monster can breed that female mc.
Kalos the destroyer was a male. The story hints that Karo might be Kalos. With the current story, transformation would be the the only way to get a different gender MC. Talia the monster seller is the one to do this by experimentation on Karo. I expect the player will have the option to keep some transformations while getting others reverted back to normal.

pete_ocm

Aug 14, 2020
Does anyone know cheats for the unity version? you can open a console by pressing 'tab' but I haven't figured out any command

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Ok this game is great!
But is it just me or is it normal that all animations are hidden except the first catgirl?
(I'm mobile) Screenshot_20200815-003506_Breeding Farm.jpg

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes