3.60 star(s) 61 Votes

lindenbrock

Jul 1, 2018
The debug codes on the first site and to one post here dont work for this version
Yep, not working and the game is very meh at best. Not worth the time I wasted trying to get these dam codes to work. The only working ones i found were cosmetic changes, which would be nice if you had more than like 2 options per section per character. See you guys in a year or two when this is either fully abandoned or has like, 3 new monsters and 1 new CG scene

Reactions: Bort740

SoKaT4

Formerly 'Shazsuke018'
Mar 26, 2024
The debug codes on the first site and to one post here dont work for this version

SantaCoins - adds the amount of coins designated in second row
GiftGold - adds the amount of gold designated in second row
GiftBag with talia in second row refreshes monster girl stock
YuleBoost - adds the amount of energy designated in the second row
FrostStrength - adds the amount of maxenergy designated in the second row
AdventCount - Changes the remaining payment days to the amount specified in the second row.

Update 2:Gallery Code is as follows
Line 1: Merry
Line 2: Xmas

code for vers 7.1

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
SantaCoins - adds the amount of coins designated in second row
GiftGold - adds the amount of gold designated in second row
GiftBag with talia in second row refreshes monster girl stock
YuleBoost - adds the amount of energy designated in the second row
FrostStrength - adds the amount of maxenergy designated in the second row
AdventCount - Changes the remaining payment days to the amount specified in the second row.

Update 2:Gallery Code is as follows
Line 1: Merry
Line 2: Xmas

code for vers 7.1
thank you

DFKurtis

Feb 2, 2024
The first one is a Cece x Eros scene - I'm not sure how to get it, I think you help at the bar before starting a relationship with Cece ( someone can correct me if I'm wrong here)
The second one is a Rika x Nu scene that I'm pretty sure you get for helping Rika in the garden enough after getting Nu.
The third is a player x Eros scene that you get by working in the bar and picking the "Sounds good. I think I'll hit the hay" option enough times. I'm not sure if its time of the month or number of responses dependent.

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
For Monster Combinations Pages 11 Bottom Left Corner, Page 12 Top Right Corner, and Page 16 Top Right Corner anyone who has them unlocked that could tell me what they are cause im stumped.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have encountered a other problem in this version. My Breeding License is rank S but no matter how many times i refresh Talias monster shop i cant buy any Wolfman. Not before and not after i have my License so why?

yp34

May 4, 2022
I have encountered a other problem in this version. My Breeding License is rank S but no matter how many times i refresh Talias monster shop i cant buy any Wolfman. Not before and not after i have my License so why?
You have to finish main quest

Atz

Jun 8, 2017
Hey i'am Stuck on Wooing the Widow step 18 bought all the Stuff but can't seem to Trigger the next Event. Can someone Tell me where to go? Location is enough.

lamalama2

Oct 1, 2020
Hey guys any idea why the android version is not working for my phone is say in not compatible my device is a Samsung S24 Ultra.... so I guess all the game should work with no problem on it .
This update dont work with newest versions of android maybe is that

u9w30y4

Dec 27, 2023
Ladies & Gentleman...another one! :censored:

Unfortunately, despite the search function, I couldn't find out where MacOS saves the save files...

I also couldn't find any folders that had similar names to those on Windows... :rolleyes:

Is there perhaps someone here who can help me? ...please?

My old MacBook is completely overwhelmed with moving images, so the game urgently needs to be moved to my PC. :confused:
Hey man. Save file is embedded in a plist. Can't help you transferring it, but here is where they definitely live

macOS save file location:
~/Library/Preferences/com.TeamBieno.BreedingFarm.plist

u9w30y4

Dec 27, 2023
Hey I decided to look over some of the code for the game and made a few discoveries

Traits:
Crescent Moon icon = All Night
DNA Helix icon = Mutagen

There is also Cruel listed as a possible trait, which I haven't seen in game

As for All Night, I haven't looked whether or not it's implemented or what it does specifically, but it sounds like it allows you to breed monsters with it during the night.

I need to look further into Mutagen, because the icon initially led me to believe that it increases trait pass-down chance, but the name makes me think it might be random trait generation?

Also! Debug Codes expanded

Monster Edit Codes
Input text 2 will be the Monster name you want to edit. It'll give you available options at the bottom of that window after input

Input 1Input 2
skinColorMonster's Name
hairColorMonster's Name
hairStyleMonster's Name
stockingMonster's Name
ribbonMonster's Name
hornMonster's Name

Cheats
Input 1Input 2Effect
SantaCoinsNumber between 0-99999Add value to Player's money
GiftGoldNumber between 0-99999Add value to Player's gold
GiftBagtaliaRestock Talia's monster shop
YuleBoostNumber between 0-99999Add value to Player's current energy
FrostStrengthNumber between 0-99999Add value to Player's max energy
AdventCountNumber greater than 0Set payment countdown to value
SleighNightsNumber between 0-99999Time jump by value days
DecemberDaysNumber greater than 0Set current day to value
NightLightsDay or NightSets time phase to day or night, based on input 2 value
MerryXmasUnlock CG Gallery

Reactions: admnt and Xypster

u9w30y4

Dec 27, 2023
Another quick thing

Because save files are embedded in the registry on Windows or a plist on Mac, if you want to backup or transfer your saves, it's pretty straight forward.

You can use the game editor window to create new saves for Monster Data and Quest Data. This will create json files for those two things. They will be created in subfolders called quests and variables. You can find those at

Windows: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/com.TeamBieno.BreedingFarm

Just move the json files to new machine and in the right folders, start new game, get back to Game Editor and load them.
This is also a valid method of troubleshooting things like missing character cgs.

Last edited:

u9w30y4

Dec 27, 2023
Alright after looking at the code for calculating trait inheritance, I'm getting why I feel like it is making me miserable

A breakdown of trait inheritance

Checking for Traits:

Checks if either parent has a trait.
If at least one parent has the trait, there's a 50% chance for the trait to be considered for inheritance.

Trait Inheritance:

If Both Parents Have the Trait:
  • If the trait is to be inherited, the trait level is chosen randomly between the levels of both parents.
  • The random selection ranges from the lower trait level to the upper trait level but doesn't include the upper limit directly unless both levels are equal.
  • If the inherited trait level is less than 4, there's an additional 50% chance for the trait to upgrade by one level.
  • This means trait will never be inherited at the higher parents level. For example, parent A has trait level 1 and parent B has trait level 4. Trait will inherit between level 1 and 3 - then it has a 50% chance of upgrading to level 4
If Only One Parent Has the Trait:
  • If the trait is inherited, it directly takes the trait level of the parent that has it.
  • There is no chance for an upgrade in this case.

I didn't crunch all the math - but getting all traits at level 4 is abysmal odds. What's more, and what feels really bad

There are no increased odds of inheritance if both parents share the trait. You're just as likely to get 8 traits cross-breeding 8 trait monsters as you are cross-breeding 4 trait monsters assuming no overlap.

And what's more - since trait level inheritance has up to a 50% chance of being the better parent's level - if only one parent has the trait it'll inherit at that level.

So it's way less complex to get parents to 4 level 4 traits, and cross them - then it is to get 8 traits then level them.

Also I haven't seen anything using Mutagen or All Night yet, but that doesn't mean it's not there. But as far as I can tell, mutagen has no impact on inheritance at this point.

Reactions: Goomes

u9w30y4

Dec 27, 2023
The Jealous Girl/Duplicate Jealous Widow bug fix

You can use to fix issues with The Jealous Girl not starting / duplicate The Jealous Widow quests

Before you start, save your game.

Use Game Editor to make a Quest Data backup save
This will create two files, you'll need both - navigate to
Windows: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Team Bieno\Breeding Farm
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/com.TeamBieno.BreedingFarm

There are 3 subfolders here after you create the Quest Data Backup. You need to use the files from quests and variables subfolders. They'll be identically named whatever name you used when making the Quest Data save/backup.

Start with either one of the two files

In quests, you'll find the duplicate Journal entry for The Jealous Widow. Delete it. You'll know which one it is because it's progress state should be set to 1 and missing text for the follow up progression. Also delete the comma that was right before it, on the backend of The Jealous Girl.
This removes the duplicate entry from your Quest Journal
Save file and move it back to the quests folder, overwriting the original

Then in variables
Find the key value pair for quest_the_jealous_girl
Update the values from a 0 to a 1
Save file and move it back to the variables folder, overwriting the original

Once both files are updated and replaced (and still identically named) - go back to the game and load the Quest Data through Game Editor. You should now be able to trigger her scene in the downstairs hallway at night.

quests.png variables.png

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes