sivanti

Apr 24, 2019
for those who have problems reading due to font size, by using F3 key the game resizes making it a bit easier to read the texts; problem of using this method, is that some maps due to their height will be clipped.
in resume toggle F3 to read, and again F3 to explore.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
What a pleasant surprise was to see who the succubus was. I just got up to 666 and I'm disappointed, I don't know what I expected...

I'll wait a few hours until I do her scene properly and finish the game. Is there any difference in her ending, whether you have 1 baby or 665? (or 10, 100, for that mather) Because she says that Succubi who got THAT much pregnant spend months or years giving birth.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
What a pleasant surprise was to see who the succubus was. I just got up to 666 and I'm disappointed, I don't know what I expected...

I'll wait a few hours until I do her scene properly and finish the game. Is there any difference in her ending, whether you have 1 baby or 665? (or 10, 100, for that mather) Because she says that Succubi who got THAT much pregnant spend months or years giving birth.
yeah, I wanted to know if it makes any difference to Complete their breedings or not

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
I need help with succubus as well, so I went back to do treasure hunt after I did takano was I supposed to do it before her and if I use a cheat will it work as well

Last edited:

NotWarlock

Sep 24, 2017
i'm having the same problem, he was there when i first went into the room but was missing when i went back to try and buy one
Just cause I didn't see any other people reply and explain this problem, so the next unlucky guy doesn't have to spend too much time looking for him.

The guy that sell rooms disappear after you have talked with the slut with the nerd boyfriend, and they left to go to the bar, you get him back by going to talk with the nerd down in the bar, and then going back to rooms, there you will see him leave one of the rooms with the slut. After which he should be available again.

Its probably in the walkthrough really, but looking through walkthroughs to solve a single problem can be a pain.

Last edited:

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
can i please get a screenshot of where to find that gold amulet ? walkthrough wasnt really clear about it

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Controversial opinion: Breedtown 1 was better.
Any particular reason? I mean, they're both pretty similar. Too much emphasis on prostitutes and sex workers in 2, compared to more "girl next door" in 1? Or, related to that, is it that the girls in 2 seemed a bit too "easy" compared to 1? Dislike for the more fantastic elements this time around (such as the breeding bot, the fully functional trans-woman, and Natasha's batshit crazy projects)?

Personally I would've liked to see more reluctant/surprised girls, in both 1 and 2. In 2 all we got was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Phegor

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone knows what the difference will be between telling/not telling the boyfriend of the gyaru bimbo?
Also does it matter if you say yes or no to giving up your ability at the end of the quiz?

Last edited:

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Too much emphasis on prostitutes and sex workers in 2, compared to more "girl next door" in 1? Or, related to that, is it that the girls in 2 seemed a bit too "easy" compared to 1? Dislike for the more fantastic elements this time around (such as the breeding bot, the fully functional trans-woman, and Natasha's batshit crazy projects)?
Yes to all of those. But also the technical aspect - the text is tiny, some of the maps way too big, the gaudy colours in the club make my eyes bleed.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes