Randomw33b

Jul 10, 2019
To save everyone some time, the maximum for the succubus scene is 665, as you are killed after 666 loops with no way to save in between loops.

Reactions: Lum3t

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
To save everyone some time, the maximum for the succubus scene is 665, as you are killed after 666 loops with no way to save in between loops.
any info on who the 6th girl in the journal is? that's the only one I'm missing now

Randomw33b

Jul 10, 2019
any info on who the 6th girl in the journal is? that's the only one I'm missing now
I would recommend you check out the guide linked to on the game post. She's listed as the 5th Girl and the method to obtain is right above that.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I would recommend you check out the guide linked to on the game post. She's listed as the 5th Girl and the method to obtain is right above that.
I have now discovered the issue, apparently you have to talk to the guy you rent the room from. Another random ass trigger that I didn't think of.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Does anybody here have a walkthrough on how to get each sex scene?

EDIT: Where exactly is the fourth office? I've delivered packages/files to the west block, east corner and and east block. Couldn't find one in the west corner though.

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
It is done, the guide finished. My service ended. Enjoy you degenerates. Then again you can also just use the save file on page 5/6 cant remember each one. Will say this, there is only one thing i never figured out a use for which was the sanguine room. People said something about a succubus but i reached 100% of the women so i think its fake. There is probably something there but i didnt find it.

EDIT: Due to not finding it, refer to the post above for the succubus. It is not in the walkthrough.
Your guide has helped me out but I have one nitpick. I don't remember getting an unloaded gun before getting to the hippie girl scene so the guy by the beach didn't give me a medkit. In fact, when I pressed Ctrl F there was only one mention of the unloaded gun within the entire document. Where exactly is it?

EDIT 1: Just in case anyone else reads this, does anyone know where to find the unloaded gun?

EDIT 2: Nevermind, I saw the updated guide on page 9 and that cleared things up for me.

Last edited:

Tempor

May 12, 2018
the author used to have a google drive link with the cards for the models cant find it anywhere now
can someone provide it?

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
The only 2 girls in the basement are sweet slut and bitch, sweet slut is on the right side of the basement after you see her while renting a room. If you didn't see her there, be sure to talk to the guy at the counter. Bitch is outside the club, you open the door to the right of the club, go inside and enter the club via the passage. After you talk to her outside the club, follow her into the secret passage building and talk to her again. She should be in the basement on the left side after this.

She should be standing right outside it.

EDIT: Since people are having trouble with some girls i will create a shortened and edited version of the guide, covering no gameplay but just the girl instructions only.

Edit 2: Attached is the shortened guide which gets rid of all the fluff and just gets down to brass tax which is girls only. Do note it still follows the guide in the way i got them. I did however update it with a section on the succubus but i didn't bother to go back myself to get her so i just put information that i think is relevant and from what i read here and elsewhere.
Please update the walkthrough for these girls:

Succubus
Map says "From the longest dock, between the sandy paths, take 8 paces east, and one south. That is where the treasure is buried." Once you dig the spot you get $50 and a gold amulet. That money should help with buying the Wine for the ritual (2nd wine after buying the one for Bougie). After buying the wine and leaving, the bartender will stop us and give us a Red-Light Reserve for free. The Red-Light Reserve is all we need for the ritual. So the ritual needs: Spellbook (from Takano's Office), bloody rope, Red-Light Reserve, Gold Amulet from the beach and finally chant Merunyaa.

Sweet slut
Only needs 1 beer in my playthrough. I bought the beer after seeing her leave room 7. I went to the basement and talked to her. Her terms were 1 beer for 1 fuck. I gave her the beer and she was down. She will ask for 1 more beer to fuck again.

Cop
After getting her the donuts and sitting next to her on the park bench, she'll be too stuffed to move. This persists even after impregnating every other girl except for Natasha. She won't head down the elevator to check the lab. I think you have to first speak to Natasha > Other work > Get Food. She'll ask you to get fast food from Duck Donald's. After that speak to Natasha again to request Other Work > Breeding Test Subject. She'll talk about luring the cop down to her lab to get data on getting her pregnant. That's when you'll need to talk to her about the fake $100 bill and then give her the Pumpkin Spice Latte. She'll sort of follow you to the abandoned warehouse with the elevator (south of the club)

Everything else you have seems to be right

Last edited:
Reactions: syfy88man

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
rainwake
Succubus
Map says "From the longest dock, between the sandy paths, take 8 paces east, and one south. That is where the treasure is buried." Once you dig the spot you get $50 and a gold amulet. That money should help with buying the Wine for the ritual (2nd wine after buying the one for Bougie). After buying the wine and leaving, the bartender will stop us and give us a Red-Light Reserve for free. The Red-Light Reserve is all we need for the ritual. So the ritual needs bloody rope, Red-Light Reserve, Gold Amulet from the beach, and finally chant Merunyaa. I could never get her to show up and I had everyone knock up and completed, so I finally gave up on trying to get the Succubus to show up and went for the end game play.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
rainwake
Succubus
Map says "From the longest dock, between the sandy paths, take 8 paces east, and one south. That is where the treasure is buried." Once you dig the spot you get $50 and a gold amulet. That money should help with buying the Wine for the ritual (2nd wine after buying the one for Bougie). After buying the wine and leaving, the bartender will stop us and give us a Red-Light Reserve for free. The Red-Light Reserve is all we need for the ritual. So the ritual needs bloody rope, Red-Light Reserve, Gold Amulet from the beach, and finally chant Merunyaa. I could never get her to show up and I had everyone knock up and completed, so I finally gave up on trying to get the Succubus to show up and went for the end game play.
You unlocked room 13 right?

After that, you need the spellbook from Takano's office (this is the top floor of the club, you only get entry after recieving the Grey Signet Ring). It's in the top left corner of the room. Keep interacting with the book until Takano prompts you to take it. After that if you go to room 13, the middle of the floor glitters, indicating you can interact with it. You have to put the book down, then it tells you what item you need for each step.

Reactions: syfy88man

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
You unlocked room 13 right?

After that, you need the spellbook from Takano's office (this is the top floor of the club, you only get entry after recieving the Grey Signet Ring). It's in the top left corner of the room. Keep interacting with the book until Takano prompts you to take it. After that if you go to room 13, the middle of the floor glitters, indicating you can interact with it. You have to put the book down, then it tells you what item you need for each step.
oh that part of unlocking room 13 or the spell book, I didn't know, just saw that you added these parts and was asking that it be added to the walkthrough, so thanks, I have a save spots before I did the final part of banging the mad sciences lady, I so I do that and thanks for giving the clues

FyreDrak

Feb 22, 2019
Welp, that was a good game. It was a surprise to see a model of Sophie the Hipster Girl from the Hipster Girl and Gamer Girl comic, but not unwelcome in the slightest. Sucker for red hair, and wish Artur would get some action there.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
How do I unlock the scene with the chubby police?
She is sitting in the park but doing nothing (I gave her her box of donuts and sat down with her to talk), what do I have to do for her to proceed?
Already has a answer

Cop
After getting her the donuts and sitting next to her on the park bench, she'll be too stuffed to move. This persists even after impregnating every other girl except for Natasha. She won't head down the elevator to check the lab. I think you have to first speak to Natasha > Other work > Get Food. She'll ask you to get fast food from Duck Donald's. After that speak to Natasha again to request Other Work > Breeding Test Subject. She'll talk about luring the cop down to her lab to get data on getting her pregnant. That's when you'll need to talk to her about the fake $100 bill and then give her the Pumpkin Spice Latte. She'll sort of follow you to the abandoned warehouse with the elevator (south of the club)

Reactions: caspian90

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Just getting started on this one. I love the fact that the response of the creator to so many people complaining about the unhappy ending Naoki (The Tomboy from the first game) got, was to go out of his way to have her re-appear in the sequel working a crappy service job and being very pissed at the MC. Who then proceeds to be an absolute ass to her yet again. I can't wait to see what shenanigans he pulls to knock her up a second time.

• Sad
Reactions: Dreaded_Prinny

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Just getting started on this one. I love the fact that the response of the creator to so many people complaining about the unhappy ending Naoki (The Tomboy from the first game) got, was to go out of his way to have her re-appear in the sequel working a crappy service job and being very pissed at the MC. Who then proceeds to be an absolute ass to her yet again. I can't wait to see what shenanigans he pulls to knock her up a second time.
Dev was like
ill-fucking-do-it-again-ill-do-it-again.gif

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes