yusuro

Jan 3, 2019
How do you get the amulet from the treasure map ? i can't seem to find anything relating about a map of some sort

David Anderson

Jul 13, 2017
How do you get the amulet from the treasure map ? i can't seem to find anything relating about a map of some sort
You need to get the gun from the guy you beat up to save the floozy, he drops it after a while, bring that gun to the far right guy in the beach who gives you the medkit, bring the medkit to the girl suffering in the hospital who gives you the treasure map, and go to the location of the treasure map with a shovel to dig up the amulet and $50

Reactions: rainwake and dgxsu

sarudaatitle

Dec 8, 2017
I love how you can choose being a chad by "Ayo dawg your girlfriend not love you not like you not respect you,belive man just find someone suit you" after knock her

i mean good for him in many way

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so other than the succubus that was easy to find (with all the items where pushed on you) is there any other ... special/secret ones? like those red/blue fish is a clue in a way?

Nodiii

Oct 20, 2021
where can i find the 6th girl? the guide didnt help in this one because i cant find her in the basement

Last edited:

IronDragoon

Aug 19, 2017
Can't find the peppy girl after she gets her tea from the cafe next to the technician. Walkthrough says clocktower and the only one I see is one screen to the right, but all it says is the open hours?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes