tpk

Aug 24, 2018
I liked the game.

Sooooo, is there going to be a sequel? the ending seemed to imply that, but honestly, if it goes that way I hope it stays as a 'trilogy' as if the series overstays it would be bad for the artist and impreg-oriented games like this one.

Again, I like this game, an upgrade to the first one.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
where can i find the 6th girl? the guide didnt help in this one because i cant find her in the basement
The only 2 girls in the basement are sweet slut and bitch, sweet slut is on the right side of the basement after you see her while renting a room. If you didn't see her there, be sure to talk to the guy at the counter. Bitch is outside the club, you open the door to the right of the club, go inside and enter the club via the passage. After you talk to her outside the club, follow her into the secret passage building and talk to her again. She should be in the basement on the left side after this.

Can't find the peppy girl after she gets her tea from the cafe next to the technician. Walkthrough says clocktower and the only one I see is one screen to the right, but all it says is the open hours?
She should be standing right outside it.

EDIT: Since people are having trouble with some girls i will create a shortened and edited version of the guide, covering no gameplay but just the girl instructions only.

Edit 2: Attached is the shortened guide which gets rid of all the fluff and just gets down to brass tax which is girls only. Do note it still follows the guide in the way i got them. I did however update it with a section on the succubus but i didn't bother to go back myself to get her so i just put information that i think is relevant and from what i read here and elsewhere.

Last edited:

nurifapped

May 11, 2017
the maker of this game deserves way more recognition then some of the top tier games out there puts out another completed game after releasing his other one half a year ago with triple the amount of content of his first one and dosent straight up milk his fanbase with shit 3-4 scene updates every 2-3 months like the usual creator does

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to make the images "readable" outside of the game? They're "PNG_" for some reason and I can't find a way to convert them.

hulatoupla

Dec 5, 2018
The only 2 girls in the basement are sweet slut and bitch, sweet slut is on the right side of the basement after you see her while renting a room. If you didn't see her there, be sure to talk to the guy at the counter. Bitch is outside the club, you open the door to the right of the club, go inside and enter the club via the passage. After you talk to her outside the club, follow her into the secret passage building and talk to her again. She should be in the basement on the left side after this.

She should be standing right outside it.

EDIT: Since people are having trouble with some girls i will create a shortened and edited version of the guide, covering no gameplay but just the girl instructions only.

Edit 2: Attached is the shortened guide which gets rid of all the fluff and just gets down to brass tax which is girls only. Do note it still follows the guide in the way i got them. I did however update it with a section on the succubus but i didn't bother to go back myself to get her so i just put information that i think is relevant and from what i read here and elsewhere.
I think you can fail the summoning of the succubus, i talked with every npc and didn"t manage to get her.
Also, in the "System;json" file, there is a switch named "failed summoning". i think this can be what block the summoning.

Like me, did you touch the cursed tome (in Takano's office) before owning all the components you need to summon the succubus ?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I think you can fail the summoning of the succubus, i talked with every npc and didn"t manage to get her.
Also, in the "System;json" file, there is a switch named "failed summoning". i think this can be what block the summoning.

Like me, did you touch the cursed tome (in Takano's office) before owning all the components you need to summon the succubus ?
What an amazing game, goddammit. I do believe even Brandon himself points out the "it can only be done once" regarding the ritual, so yeah, you can fail it as you said. By that point probably the worst part is to miss any of the necessary items. Still, I would say the reward is worth the trouble. More so being Meru herself.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Does anyone have a save with Maximum number of offspring?

Edit: So I tried using Saveeditonline to modify my save:
Here you go this should cover everything but be warned "THIS SAVE FILE IS MODIFIED."

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
One question - for the succubus, is there a way to reach whatever cap exists through save modification? The usual save editor I use doesn't work with .rmmz files, and otherwise I need to know which variable is responsible for it.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
One question - for the succubus, is there a way to reach whatever cap exists through save modification? The usual save editor I use doesn't work with .rmmz files, and otherwise I need to know which variable is responsible for it.
I changed sessions for them.
Usually around 10 is max some go even 11. But that’s it.
You can check my save file a few posts ago to make sure.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I changed sessions for them.
Usually around 10 is max some go even 11. But that’s it.
You can check my save file a few posts ago to make sure.
Sorry, I may be a noob, but what is "sessions" in this case?
Also, assuming I understood you correctly, that doesn't make a lot of sense. The game doesn't give you an obvious limit on how many times you can impregnate the succubus (not yet for me at least, and I'm at almost 40 times), so either it then fucks with that variable in the background, or it's not a 1:1 ratio of variable number to impregnations in that specific case.
I'm not invested into this enough to experiment myself, but either of the two cases would be kinda weird.

Edit: Also, where the fuck is the girl #6 in the journal. I've done everything else, looked everywhere else, can't find her.

Last edited:

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
I'm following the guide and says the blue npc near the rooms (still on the dance floor main area) gives you $10. But he only gives me $5, is the guide wrong? or am I talking to the wrong npc?

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone have a save with Maximum number of offspring?

Edit: So I tried using Saveeditonline to modify my save:
Here you go this should cover everything but be warned "THIS SAVE FILE IS MODIFIED."
If you want an unedited 100% (however cheated in game for money save couldnt be bothered to talk to all of the non essential npcs) here you go. It is saved right before the end credits next to both of the replay machines for your convenience.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
God DAMN, dude. You have soooo much real estate on the screen, and you choose to use only 2% of it for the text.
index.jpg
And just like his previous game, you made the maps unnecessarily huge and your sprites microscopic in it. It takes half an hour just to get to one end of the map. I like your games, man, but you make it a pain to go through them.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes