fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
So, as I said before I love the fact that the dev hasn't shied away at all from making some of the storylines pretty dark. Part of it is Tomboy/Naoki showing back up and justifiably seething (her responses when you buy items are something else... I got a good laugh at what she suggested you do with the bolt-cutters when you buy them, damn! I'm honestly baffled by her being a potential fuck, I have no idea how that's supposed to work).

And it seems like the dev is determined to outdo himself with the Peppy Girl/Amber Bright, to the point where even the complete scumbag MC is having second thoughts about it when he realizes how depressed she is. But I can't figure out the last(?) step of the 'date' with her despite checking every area in the gameworld.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, does anyone know how to get with the sexy courier with the motorcycle helmet, or the idol on the stage at the club? I have a hunch the idol might be related to the Peppy Girl's quest somehow which is why I'm trying to solve it.

ZeroSamaX1160

May 25, 2020
I understand that there is a succubus in the game, do you know how I can unlock her scene?
I'm done with the game with the 31 girls (including Natasha) but I see that there is one more girl (apparently the succubus)

Joys

Apr 27, 2019
So, as I said before I love the fact that the dev hasn't shied away at all from making some of the storylines pretty dark. Part of it is Tomboy/Naoki showing back up and justifiably seething (her responses when you buy items are something else... I got a good laugh at what she suggested you do with the bolt-cutters when you buy them, damn! I'm honestly baffled by her being a potential fuck, I have no idea how that's supposed to work).

And it seems like the dev is determined to outdo himself with the Peppy Girl/Amber Bright, to the point where even the complete scumbag MC is having second thoughts about it when he realizes how depressed she is. But I can't figure out the last(?) step of the 'date' with her despite checking every area in the gameworld.

Also, does anyone know how to get with the sexy courier with the motorcycle helmet, or the idol on the stage at the club? I have a hunch the idol might be related to the Peppy Girl's quest somehow which is why I'm trying to solve it.
You might be surprised with the Peppy girl's ending. For the last step of the Peppy Girl:

Regarding the courier:

The Idol happens through another girl's plotline, just keep going. (y)

I understand that there is a succubus in the game, do you know how I can unlock her scene?

I'm done with the game with the 31 girls (including Natasha) but I see that there is one more girl (apparently the succubus)
Pretty easy to miss her actually. Here's what you need:

dgxsu

Jun 5, 2020
Can somebody make bigger text mod or any way to make texts bigger? I really have bad eyesight and i cant read mosf of hints or dialogues..
Sadly there is no easy fix to enlarging the texts, the developer said that they didn't even notice the small text size until after the game released.

Lerianis

May 16, 2017
This game has fucking transhits. Wtf is wrong with the author? If you wanna make a game for the gays that is fine but fkn market it as such. When I found out the waitress is actually a dude, I wanted to vomit. Is nothing holy?

Someone needs to add the transexual tag as one of the characters is trans.
It isn't trans. Medical technology has improved to the point in this game where the 'trans' is a functional XX female... full stop there.

Edit: Does anyone know what is up with the 'maximum offspring' saves that were posted on earlier in the thread? I've tried unrar'ing the files and copy/pasting them into the save directory and the game won't recognize them as saves.

To the people who posted those saves mentioned above: You need to include the config, file0 and global files from the save directory with your saves, otherwise they will not work.

Last edited:

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
You might be surprised with the Peppy girl's ending. For the last step of the Peppy Girl:
Thanks.

For fuck's sake - I never would've found that on my own. It would be nice if they made the game beatable without wall-hugging to find hidden passageways. At least the one to get behind the bakery was more intuitive. It's all quite a swerve in tone compared to the rest of the game, but not in a bad way.

It isn't trans. Medical technology has improved to the point in this game where the 'trans' is a functional XX female... full stop there.
It does kind of come out of nowhere (though in a way I found entertaining rather than offensive), especially since it's likely to be early in the game. But I don't think it was put there as a politically correct thing, since it's hard to think of a less politically correct game than this one. I think it's just about finding more and more extreme variations on the impregnation theme, which is why you also have a robot that can get pregnant using nanomachines or some nonsense. It's a fantasy world anyway so why not go nuts with some obscure fetish combinations?

In any case she mentions having been transgender in dialogue, so if a player isn't into that they can just leave her (unless they're going for 100% completion).

If anything, there should be a disclaimer or warning that a couple of scenes are capital R rape, which never even came close to happening in the first game. In case anyone is curious what they are, to avoid or if you're looking for them...

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Is it worth? Might get it
It's free, just like the first one. It's pretty fast and easy to get through even without using the walkthrough. About a third of your playtime is going to be watching sex scenes and it's easy to knock up enough girls to win the game without scrounging too hard for money. There's a good mix of relatively high-effort, low effort, and zero-effort girls scattered around.

JBlake

Nov 25, 2020

could you share what password to get in ? :)
kinda lost in play due somehow the text were tiny nor barely readable :FacePalm:

CeltiSelkie

Jul 24, 2021
Password is "I SCREAM"
you get it from the shady guy when you give him wine but you don't need to do that for the password to work. there's a guid on page 8 for all the girls its very helpful.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I really really liked this game. Alot, however there are a couple of things that i think could be added.

1: The dilogue skip speed is alittle slow. needs to be higher.
2: A gallery mode or option for this game is a must.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes