3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Created a patch which makes Emma Stepmom to Mom. Anyone want to use can use it. BaasB you can pin it to OP for better visibility please?

If there is any problems please let me know.

There were two mistakes which I fiexd. Please download the patch again if your downloaded one has those mistakes.

Edit - Fixed the issue mentioned in this https://f95zone.to/threads/breeze-of-passion-v0-1-l7team.162702/post-10950649

Edit - (12/08/2023) I have updated for 0.2 .Please check and let me know if any issues?
Created a patch which makes Emma Stepmom to Mom. Anyone want to use can use it. BaasB you can pin it to OP for better visibility please?

If there is any problems please let me know.

There were two mistakes which I fiexd. Please download the patch again if your downloaded one has those mistakes.

Edit - Fixed the issue mentioned in this https://f95zone.to/threads/breeze-of-passion-v0-1-l7team.162702/post-10950649

Edit - (12/08/2023) I have updated for 0.2 .Please check and let me know if any issues?
Okay so I'm having this problem where the main character says Emma not Mom but there are some text it says mom so you have to fix this problem

• Angry
Reactions: arkypoub

kendrickzl

Mar 11, 2023
Your father kisses your mom and your sister is fucked by her boyfriend, your female colleagues are also kissed and fucked.
Are you a cuckold? :WaitWhat:
Do YOU have a ntr tag? Good thing I am far from you and won't catch cuckoldry by air
Is the MC going to get involved with the girls you mentioned? Then YES, it's NTR! If not, then it's just voyeurism, another tag that I hate. The developer wastes effort that could have been used for the MC, but instead spends their time creating content for a random NPC. If you're into that, screw it, you're just a cuckold.

Last edited:

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Is the MC going to get involved with the girls you mentioned?
Well, in case of the game the mc ISN'T going to get involved with his ex-girlfriend, because he had ALREADY fucked her.

The developer wastes effort that could have been used for the MC, but instead spends their time creating content for a random NPC.
What effort? To add a 2 minutes premise to the story and a quick-fap at the start?

If you're into that, screw it, you're just a cuckold.
Into what? Being dumped by a gf? Oh, of course you are an alpha male megafuck and dozens of girls have never broken up with you and you just keep all of them in the harem.

you're just a cuckold.
We used to call each other such names at high school not completely understanding the meaning.
How old are u? 10? 15? Then leave this site kid, cause it's for adults only.

kendrickzl

Mar 11, 2023
Well, in case of the game the mc ISN'T going to get involved with his ex-girlfriend, because he had ALREADY fucked her.
So he's just going to be replaced by another guy and there won't be any consequences for her actions? I don't like games like that. If there's going to be betrayal at the beginning, I think there should be some revenge, some punishment against the girl. But based on comments I read on the forum, the main character is just going to be replaced and will be okay with it. What prompted me to make the comment:
Is mc a cuckold? And it doesn't have the netorare tag?
What effort? To add a 2 minutes premise to the story and a quick-fap at the start?
I haven't played the game, so I don't know if it's a sex scene and how fast the scene, is and but I know that creating a 2 minute (Based on your comment ), takes some effort. After all, the developer needs to download the models, create a setting, position them, illuminate the scene, render it, and still add them to the game's code emong other things. If that isn't effort, I don't know what is.
Into what? Being dumped by a gf? Oh, of course you are an alpha male megafuck and dozens of girls have never broken up with you and you just keep all of them in the harem.
It's okay if you're into that kind of thing, but with all the real-life issues, I just want to play the game to have fun and unwind and not to be humiliated and get frustrated.
We used to call each other such names at high school not completely understanding the meaning.
How old are u? 10? 15? Then leave this site kid, cause it's for adults only.
I'm 22 years old. I don't know how old you are, but this is pretty normal between 14 and 30 years old. If I offended you, my apologies.

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The constant sound effects are annoying, had to mute them. The cell phone text messages you have to click through are even more annoying. I hated that in the other game as well. The game also needs the Menu at the bottom (I added a mod to have it). Replay/Gallery needs to be in the Main Menu, not inside the game itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Novo67

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021

Breeze of Passion: v3 has been released!

Hi there!
We're happy to announce the release of another regular update for "Breeze of Passion"!
As always, we did our best o finish the update as soon as possible for you to enjoy without compromising its quality.
We always strive to continuously prove to the audience that's supporting us that we're worth your guys' support.
This update includes around 1300 new images and many hot animations! It also features the continuation of most existing story lines, while also introducing new hot characters.
We are committed to bringing you the best possible experience with our game and continue to grow as developers while working on it!

Enjoy the Game!

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Renders of this seem fine, but it's only at 3/5 stars ? What's the catch ?
That's what I am thinking...downloaded it and wil ltry tomorrow
It's a bit linear at the moment and people didn't "like" that MC's ex-GF breaks up with him at the very beginning.
But the game is great, unique female models and dialogues that shouldn't be skipped. Also it isn't for quick-fap fans

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes