3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
The way they used it is a bit weird, but I don't think it's wrong.

Can you write a sentence where it's properly used then?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Bruh... it's literally MC's chick going to another dude...

That is text-book NTR XD

Where did I talk about it as a tag? Quite the assumption you made there.

The term literally means "To be taken from." which that literally is, hence "Literally NTR". (His chick was taken by another dude).
Why you think F95 is changing their definition to reflect that? (check the announcement at the top of your page).

But since that won't be enough, because copium is a beloved drug, I will further add this:

Netoru, is the verb, which essentially means, to steal a woman. which is exactly what happens to MC. Just so happens you can add letters onto this verb to change it to mean specifically that... rare... Netorare... (NTR) "To be taken from." funny that.

And with Netorare... ain't no where in the term it talks about jealousy or arousal... that's Netorase.

I do believe the only L I have taken, is wasting my time explaining this to you.
This is one time I'm fine with NTR. With the personality of that bitch, the dude can have her.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Calling his Ex a "she" is triggering to some, She may identify as a "they".:ROFLMAO: I've played several games that start with "After a break-up" or "After his girlfriend cheats on him". Does that mean they are all NTR???
I could be wrong, but the gold digger said she was going to break up with him and then start dating another guy. I don't consider that ntr, or even cheating.

F95 is in the process of expanding their tag definitions. Sex that doesn't involve the MC (implied or otherwise) will have its own tag.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I could be wrong, but the gold digger said she was going to break up with him and then start dating another guy. I don't consider that ntr, or even cheating.
For this site's purposes, it's not NTR. Any guy that ends end with that skank gets my pity, not my jealousy.

For anyone searching the thread for any NTR warnings or something, don't worry. You not only never see anything like it, you'll be glad the bitch is gone. I don't like NTR either, and this game is perfectly fine.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Pls Update: IC patch, Gallery MOD, and someone pls upload android apk version 0.3

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Is this one of those "sandbox" games that is absolutely destroyed by a ridiculously constructed sandbox full of nothing but constant grinding and meaningless paths that take you nowhere and leave you wondering what to do next to the point of breaking your keyboard and pulling your hair out and making you have a bad rest of the day? And possibly even considering suicide?

Reactions: asero7k

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is this one of those "sandbox" games that is absolutely destroyed by a ridiculously constructed sandbox full of nothing but constant grinding and meaningless paths that take you nowhere and leave you wondering what to do next to the point of breaking your keyboard and pulling your hair out and making you have a bad rest of the day? And possibly even considering suicide?
The navigation is straightforward, and I don't recall any grinding. :)
The only thing that threw me off was the single choice choices. But a quick look inside the game and I see there is code for multiple choices, so I'm not sure what is going on with that? Future content, maybe?

Mar 27, 2019
This is the second game I've played from this/these Dev(s) -- Milfs of Sunville being the 1st -- and I must say that the word "mercantile" definitely doesn't mean what they think it means lol. They used it in this game AND in Milfs Of Sunville in the same context, and I was confused both times.

"How much longer are you gonna be stuck on that smug, mercantile.... bitch?"

I had to look up the definition just to make sure I wasn't tripping myself. Turns out I was right - it's an adj meaning related to trade or commerce; or a dated noun meaning a general store. Maybe the bitch was selling pussy? lol.
I haven't gotten around to playing yet....getting ready to DL it now, but from the way you quoted, I suspect dev probably meant to say money-grubbing or gold-digging.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
MAn this looked so familiar then i saw who made it XD evben the Protagonist has the same model XD
At First I thought it was from the Fashion Business guy and I was getting excited XD

But yeah interesting Hotel Mangagement? Too bad the incest Patch completly breaks this game XD

Reactions: onefingersalute

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
how the hell when you use the Patch it gives Translation file corrupted and you cant play the quest wtf gives with that why even make your game that way when you know good and damn well it was made to have a patch to be added later otherwise what is the point in having a incest game to begin with (n) in order to play those quest you got to revert the original file

• Angry
Reactions: shiqz
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes