3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
how the hell when you use the Patch it gives Translation file corrupted and you cant play the quest wtf gives with that why even make your game that way when you know good and damn well it was made to have a patch to be added later otherwise what is the point in having a incest game to begin with (n) in order to play those quest you got to revert the original file
it will need 100% updated for the new bits for each new version.

Reading isn't everyone's Strength i suppose.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Needs polish if it wants to live as a sandbox. I dont understand the reasoning behind transitioining to a sandbox partway through the start if no options are present. If you HAVE to go shower, then you HAVE to go to the next room why make someone click on it, just take them to it. Same with the responses that only have 1 option...why? In the text conversation it goes normally then you suddenly are given a one choice option..why?

Things like MC saying he is going to call his friend, then texts him. Cathy wearing 3 inch heels on a beach...

Person saying this is NTR is insane. MC moves away at the start of the game and gf breaks up with him and was only with him for his money and is going to move onto someone else. That is it. In no way shape or form is that NTR.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Needs polish if it wants to live as a sandbox. I dont understand the reasoning behind transitioining to a sandbox partway through the start if no options are present. If you HAVE to go shower, then you HAVE to go to the next room why make someone click on it, just take them to it. Same with the responses that only have 1 option...why? In the text conversation it goes normally then you suddenly are given a one choice option..why?
The reason is to teach the player where things are at. As for the options, I have no idea.

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
After three updates:

+ every single model is attractive and well done
+ good render quality
+ the story's premise is fresh

± animations, well they're there
± not the worst sandbox implementation out there

- hopeless MC
- why do they even bother with the dialog options?
- too long, awkward, obviously poorly translated dialogues
- i wish the game was more focused, we've already got a decent amount of LI's but devs keep on introducing more while the relationship building process gets diluted more and more, it's just frustrating.

For now 3/5. Will check out after a couple of updates to see if this can be something more than a quick fap material.

Pancuswat

Jun 16, 2021
Okay, since so many wanted it, I now have removed all instances of being adopted, "step", and foster.

The "MC" will now call Emma "Mom" (and ONLY in dialogue not the upper part, it will say Emma but he will say Mom during speaking) except in a few instances at the hotel where she specifically told you not to ;)

I'm sure you will let me know where I missed a few Emma bits.

I've only updated the English part, and only in-game dialogue as of now. Will get to the changing contact name in phone to "Mom" if I feel like it, but kind of a moot point right now since there really isn't really any "Mom" content to speak of beside her in her underoo's.

Yes, it will need 100% updated for the new bits for each new version.

Breeze of Passion [v0.2] [L7team]

INCEST PATCH:

Link and have attached it as well.

It gives an error :(

1697566566801.png

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
This is the second game I've played from this/these Dev(s) -- Milfs of Sunville being the 1st -- and I must say that the word "mercantile" definitely doesn't mean what they think it means lol. They used it in this game AND in Milfs Of Sunville in the same context, and I was confused both times.

"How much longer are you gonna be stuck on that smug, mercantile.... bitch?"

I had to look up the definition just to make sure I wasn't tripping myself. Turns out I was right - it's an adj meaning related to trade or commerce; or a dated noun meaning a general store. Maybe the bitch was selling pussy? lol.
The developer (or one of them) is from Russia. And in Russian "mercantile" means , in the most basic sense, "someone who only cares about money". So that bitch is with that guy only because he is rich or something (she gets something valuable from him all the time). I guess the meaning of that word changed when it was started to be used in Russia back in the day. Actually, kind of makes sense, since for communists everyone who is related to trade or commerce only cares about money.
The translator simply doesn't know that this word in this meaning is not used in English.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
The developer (or one of them) is from Russia. And in Russian "mercantile" means , in the most basic sense, "someone who only cares about money". So that bitch is with that guy only because he is rich or something (she gets something valuable from him all the time). I guess the meaning of that word changed when it was started to be used in Russia back in the day. Actually, kind of makes sense, since for communists everyone who is related to trade or commerce only cares about money.
The translator simply doesn't know that this word in this meaning is not used in English.
Yeah, I know they're Russian - I've been looking through the code for both this game, and MILFS of Sunville, and everything is in Russian originally. These little things tend to happen when translating between languages, as sometimes there is no literal translation to what someone says. However, it is still jarring sometimes to read a word that basically invalidates the tone and meaning of a sentence. There are other examples ('mercantile' stood out to me twice) but otherwise, considering the scope and amount of dialogue I think they do a pretty good job.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Well I thought that it's already updated. :cautious:
I mean how can it be if in his Post it clearly states: Breeze of Passion [v0.2]

He as well mentioned on a new Post 1 or 2 Pages back that he didn't play the new Update and doesn't have the Time
right now to Update the Patch.

So it might be helpful to at least check the last 1 - 3 Pages next time.

Pancuswat

Jun 16, 2021
I mean how can it be if in his Post it clearly states: Breeze of Passion [v0.2]

He as well mentioned on a new Post 1 or 2 Pages back that he didn't play the new Update and doesn't have the Time
right now to Update the Patch.

So it might be helpful to at least check the last 1 - 3 Pages next time.
Cuz I just looked at the link, did not realize texts. Whats the big deal ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cuz I just looked at the link, did not realize texts. Whats the big deal ?
Because I have to play the entire game from start to finish and check everything as it uses a dictionary...again if there is NO MOM content the patch is a moot point. There is was no mom content in the last update besides her sitting in her underwear at the kitchen table, it's really not even necessary yet.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Cuz I just looked at the link
This right there is a big Deal, People like you just click straight on the Download Link of a Mod, start the Game - whine about why they receive Errors go back to the Thread and complain about it and blame the Modder afterwards instead of themselfs for not even bother reading or checking the Version of a Mod.

So yeah, it's annoying and probably one of the Reasons why Modders stop their Mods and i can understand them.

Reactions: neronwtf

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Because I have to play the entire game from start to finish and check everything as it uses a dictionary...again if there is NO MOM content the patch is a moot point. There is was no mom content in the last update besides her sitting in her underwear at the kitchen table, it's really not even necessary yet.
No need for the incest patch since it doesn't make sense anymore with this dialogue: screenshot0110.png screenshot0111.png screenshot0112.png screenshot0113.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No need for the incest patch since it doesn't make sense anymore with this dialogue: View attachment 3014110 View attachment 3014111 View attachment 3014107 View attachment 3014115
At the beginning it says he was a foster kid.

That can be changed to anything, anything you desire...an example.

"It would be weird if you fell in love with your mom, right?"

"Well, you are my mom"

"I mean, I don't think it would be weird"

"Since we are blood-related, it would be a total taboo"

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
At the beginning it says he was a foster kid.

That can be changed to anything, anything you desire...an example.

"It would be weird if you fell in love with your mom, right?"

"Well, you are my mom"

"I mean, I don't think it would be weird"

"Since we are blood-related, it would be a total taboo"
If the dialogues go on being written in a such manner several updates later Incest patch may well be renamed into incest mod because it will be a titanic labor to check and rewrite everything

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If the dialogues go on being written in a such manner several updates later Incest patch may well be renamed into incest mod because it will be a titanic labor to check and rewrite everything
That's what they did with the other game. MILF's of Sunville, they use a language.dict (same with this game) which is a lot different than most other ren'py games use.

The patch is 5.9MB, so just think about how much dialogue is there.

But like I said if there is not any content with the "foster" Mom yet, there really is no need for a patch.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes