3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I understand you, brother, just in case, check the traffic from 192.168.0.1 These are Russian developers
We literally have to have the extra version with "those files" to display those scenes, they show up in the script but are not included in the files, if the extra version was here with that content, then the "crack" might work, and if you're scared of traffic then sandbox it...

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I understand you, brother, just in case, check the traffic from 192.168.0.1 These are Russian developers
Mouaaaah... 192.168.0.0 is devoted for home use only behind a router, there is no Russian here

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Is this a Harem type game? If MC is the only one banging these hot chicks I'm ok with it but I prefer variety etc etc
Yes, it's harem and I agree with you. Don't mind sharing either but that triggers 3-letters haters.
Though there are 3 prostitutes in the game and 2 of them mention how they fucked with male clients

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Yes, it's harem and I agree with you. Don't mind sharing either but that triggers 3-letters haters.
Though there are 3 prostitutes in the game and 2 of them mention how they fucked with male clients
It's funny how a lot of them don't mind the MC seeing a Prostitute who gets fucked all day by different guys, But loose there shit if a Li dumps the MC and moves on..

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Once a few more updates come out with more content, and since this game has an extra version, which is not here yet, and adds extra sex scenes and positions, and MILFs of Sunville has it, I'm guessing yes.

There is a gallery mod, but not updated.
I meant will it have repeatable events like man of the house/summertime saga has or just be put into a gallery ? I am looking for repeatable events not see once throw into gallery games.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes