3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Pancuswat

Jun 16, 2021
Because I have to play the entire game from start to finish and check everything as it uses a dictionary...again if there is NO MOM content the patch is a moot point. There is was no mom content in the last update besides her sitting in her underwear at the kitchen table, it's really not even necessary yet.
I appreciate it dude, I was talking about other friend.

I thought that the game patch is universal like other games but this is different. Some of them are compatible for all versions.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I appreciate it dude, I was talking about other friend.

I thought that the game patch is universal like other games but this is different. Some of them are compatible for all versions.
It uses a lanague.dict just like MILF's of Sunville. You have to go through the entire thing and read it.

That's what they did with the other game. MILF's of Sunville, they use a language.dict (same with this game) which is a lot different than most other ren'py games use.

The patch is 5.9MB, so just think about how much dialogue is there.

But like I said if there is not any content with the "foster" Mom yet, there really is no need for a patch.
No need for the incest patch since it doesn't make sense anymore with this dialogue: View attachment 3014110 View attachment 3014111 View attachment 3014107 View attachment 3014115
It's not looking like any content really to make one as if there isn't any content, not sure it's quite needed at this point, once i can sit down and look through everything, be nicer to maybe wait on the "extra" version :)

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Is the bitch in the game after the break up? Welll...... Nuff said! Who the fuck cares about someone not on screen anymore! If some dumb shit as that is as big as deal as some make it seem than why you still here? Must have a killer life I guess! I know it hurts your poor little feelings but move onto another post or get over it! It does not make any difference at all about the dumb hoe! She will have all karma can give!

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
I could be wrong, but the gold digger said she was going to break up with him and then start dating another guy. I don't consider that ntr, or even cheating.

F95 is in the process of expanding their tag definitions. Sex that doesn't involve the MC (implied or otherwise) will have its own tag.
FYI; I was being sarcastic with both statements. There is no NTR if a Li leaves you (and the story) and moves on with there life.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOLiberty Well for clarification purposes you may want to edit your Post for not using the Patch at the moment as it breaks Dialogs.
It says:

Yes, it will need 100% updated for the new bits for each new version.

Breeze of Passion [v0.2] [L7team]
Also, the new update completely changed the language.dict as well, it's completely revamped, it went from 2MB to 4MB and tons of new edits were added.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Yes i know, and yet People Post their Issues as they don't read and straight up download the Patch

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I started from the beginning, but an error appears in the tasks. Does the hack work like for another game?
What hack? What cheat?

Just delete the game fully, and re-extract the archive and start it, you should have no issues, add nothing else to the game and test.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
What hack???

Please read what I said, delete the game, re-extract it and try starting again and do nothing else....
I have already deleted the file and overwritten the json
but we have to activate this game also. Because anal sex tag is measing.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have already deleted the file and overwritten the json
but we have to activate this game also. Because anal sex tag is measing.
Oh, you mean "activation" for EXTRA content....obviously not since this is NOT EXTRA version....the EXTRA version needs to be posted here for the EXTRA content to work...this is the NORMAL version....

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Oh, you mean "activation" for EXTRA content....obviously not since this is NOT EXTRA version....the EXTRA version needs to be posted here for the EXTRA content to work...this is the NORMAL version....
I understand you, brother, just in case, check the traffic from 192.168.0.1 These are Russian developers

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes