3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I hope it's an option at the end of this story for MC to peace out of that place once the hotel gets on its feet. He doesn't have to go back to the big city, but anywhere else.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I hope it's an option at the end of this story for MC to peace out of that place once the hotel gets on its feet. He doesn't have to go back to the big city, but anywhere else.
It's hard to say what the developer has in mind, other than the fact that V7 to be released is to be the last part of the game. There is no information if there will be a second season or if we will get a completely new project.

felixsr

Feb 16, 2018
Genre:
3dcg, animated, male protagonist, milf, big ass, big tits, sandbox, oral sex, vaginal sex, creampie, teasing, vouyerism, exhibitionism, groping,

This game is not a sandbox - this tag should be removed, because it is not only walking around locations, but also a repetition of events (fuck).

chr013

Sep 28, 2023
View attachment 3900758
I noticed that if there is a mod, there is no continuation. I saw the continuation in the unmodified game.
If you are using the Multi Mod then: Unpack in another folder the game - DONT USE THE MOD -
load a save before this event ( if the saves is not in your game then copy it from the Modded game), now there should be three choices, select the missing in your "old" game, advance 2-3 renders, Save the game, exit the game, Start your "old" modded game, load the saved game after the choice...
https://f95zone.to/threads/breeze-of-passion-v7-0-0-extra-l7team.162702/post-14174171

If you are using the Multi Mod then: Unpack in another folder the game - DONT USE THE MOD -
load a save before this event ( if the saves is not in your game then copy it from the Modded game), now there should be three choices, select the missing in your "old" game, advance 2-3 renders, Save the game, exit the game, Start your "old" modded game, load the saved game after the choice...

EDIT: I find only this issue with the mod, the rest of the modded game work flawlessly until the end of the latest version of the game [v7.0.0 Extra].

Last edited:
Reactions: Siemka
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes