HTML Bride of a Dead God [v0.4.2] [Summoning Circle]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

summoning_circle

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
Banner2Final.jpg

Overview:
Bride of a Dead God is an adult choose-your-own-adventure game with RPG elements.

It’s summer in Etrantus and time for the annual debutante ball. The nation’s nobles present their most eligible daughters in order to arrange favourable matches, enhancing their wealth and power. This year is especially important though, the king’s only child and heir, Princess Isabella, is being presented at the ball. Everyone hopes to be the lucky suitor to marry into the royal bloodline and it doesn’t hurt that the princess is widely considered to be the most charming and beautiful lady in all the land.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-08
Release Date: 2023-11-27
Developer: Summoning Circle - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

screenshot1.jpg Screenshot9.png screenshot4.jpg Screenshot6.jpg Screenshot7.png Screenshot8.png

Last edited:

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
summoning_circle welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

Reactions: kartolas

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This year is especially important though, the king’s only child and heir, Princess Isabella, is being presented at the ball.
aitag.jpg
Everyone hopes to be the lucky suitor to marry into the royal bloodline, and bring a luxury ring to the slender 6 fingers of the most charming lady in all the land. lol

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Don't look closely at AI hands, or you might summon something unfathomable from the depth of internet void.

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
Really nice AI generated pics. This looks very promising.
Sheesh, just how far AI-generated imagery has come in this short time frame!
I'm looking forward to this one to see more gorgeous girls, monsters, erotic interactions and a good story arch

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
My OCD couldn't find any deeply unsettling inconsistencies with the CG's,

Except this lady had a flesh growth from her left wrist towards her butt, I fixed it for you. Feel free to use it in the game!

View attachment 2710526
And btw., nothing wrong with this. The proportions are really OK. Measure the length of the arm from the shoulder bone to the wrist. Also consider the angle she is standing and the vanishing point of the beds edge.
You'll find it really is OK. What might trip you off is that the sleeve on the right-hand wrist (left in the pic) seems to be drawn up. If you look closely, you'll the that the sleeve design is different to the other arm, it's an asymmetric style - so it's also alright.

Or am I missing something and the picture I am referring to is already the corrected one?

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes