RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
i still do not see any impact on the choices made from part 1 until now. So far i dont see much differences in terms of path

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I haven't played the game yet but I was reading the reviews and some guy gave it 2 stars because it's 'Supernatural Horror' and has 'Submissive MC'. Seriously, who the fuck lists themes as cons in a game?

Mods should forbid that kind of review. Imagine if everyone downvoted games with vaginal sex because they're gay and thus don't like it?

It's alright to not play a game because you don't enjoy some themes in it, even commenting about it is okay. But give it a low score?

Imagine buying Resident Evil games and giving negative reviews on steam because you don't like Survival Horror. Wtf...

JohnyXD

Feb 10, 2017
Can someone please upload the compressed PC version of Phase1? TRANSFER.SH shows "Not Found" and MIXdrop doesn't work as always.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
You should read the one with several paragraphs fuming over misplaced comas :sneaky:
Bad writing is more of a reason for you to downvote a game than the game's themes though, even if it's only a few typos. Atleast it is objectively a flaw.

Imagine being a straight male, downloading and playing a game that has only male gay sex in it, has it written in the description, is tagged as such, and then proceeding to downvote it because it has gay sex. Like, wtf?

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Imagine being a straight male, downloading and playing a game that has only male gay sex in it, has it written in the description, is tagged as such, and then proceeding to downvote it because it has gay sex. Like, wtf?
Well, I can't imagine playing such a game, much less reviewing it. But if you put a gun to my head and insisted I played and reviewed it, or if the game wasn't properly tagged, then my rating might be on the low side, admittedly.

Which I assume is the "submissive MC" guy's issue (mistagging, not firearms and coercion), since "male protagonist" and "male domination" does tend to suggest a dominant MC.

That said, I don't personally remember the MC as being particularly submissive from my last play (ages ago - fully intend to have another go and see what's changed). I remember him neeeding a push from the supernatural macguffin before he'd assert himself, but I guess people have different thresholds for what constitutes "submission".

Reactions: EJW

Jamie247fuck

Mar 13, 2020
Bright Lord [v0.6c Elite] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.38 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 361 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 4.35 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 327 MB
-

Edited: Removed MEGA, Added TRANSFER.SH

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The file is not available can you post the link again please?

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
View attachment 2201064 View attachment 2201065 View attachment 2201066

Before going to sleep and putting the last animation to render I decided to play around with the Landlady model. I know a lot of ppl saying she is too young and she does look too young. But her facial structure is not easy to make look older. The first picture has intense wrinkles, the second one just a bit and the last one has nothing. Let me know what u think and if its worthy implementing this into the next updates or leave it as it is.
To be honest, in the first and second picture, that forehead looks like it had a close encounter with a hard surface, leaving it scarred. I would stick with how it is now but it's up to you.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I haven't played the game yet but I was reading the reviews and some guy gave it 2 stars because it's 'Supernatural Horror' and has 'Submissive MC'. Seriously, who the fuck lists themes as cons in a game?

Mods should forbid that kind of review. Imagine if everyone downvoted games with vaginal sex because they're gay and thus don't like it?

It's alright to not play a game because you don't enjoy some themes in it, even commenting about it is okay. But give it a low score?

Imagine buying Resident Evil games and giving negative reviews on steam because you don't like Survival Horror. Wtf...
yeah... and it's becoming more and more common tbh, the only time i would say thous comments about sex content is "legit" it's when the game is not proparly tagged and has content that should either be tagged ooor should be mentioned under the Genre in the OP,(however people doing the uploads or the devs are ussually prty good about a proper taging) as for the story quality remarks, i found after many many years that thous are THE MOST useless when it comes to ratings, why? well because i played games where the revs praised the story and my man tits were bored out of there fucking mind when playing, and vice versa, so unless they mention WHY and WHAT they did not like the story always take thous with a grain of salt, as for the fem dom complain in this game, idk wtf that dude was on about since this game is DEFENETLY oriented towrds more male dom material

in the end the most important aspect is, if something fancys your interest, try it, it's free (well, over here :p)

Reactions: Thy Fallen One
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes