viper217

Apr 18, 2020
To be honest, in the first and second picture, that forehead looks like it had a close encounter with a hard surface, leaving it scarred. I would stick with how it is now but it's up to you.
I agree aging is around the eyes, mouth and some wrinkles at the top of the decolletage - some more variable texture on the breasts rather than uniform newness rather than the all round young firm woman, a wee bit of overripe sag is required in the breast area (maximum plushness of a life well lived, but she hasn't let herself go and has taken care of herself).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: CharlieChingas

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The Mixdrop links work fine.
I get the same as the dude you're replying to... mixdrop for, I dunno, about a year has just stopped working entirely you always get:

The connection for this site is not secure
s-delivery33.mxdcontent.net sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
...which is annoying as it's one of JokerLeader's go to hosts.

Reactions: hentai charley

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Bright Lord [v0.6c Elite] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.38 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 361 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 4.35 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 327 MB
-

Edited: Removed MEGA, Added TRANSFER.SH

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi both links are dead. Can you please re upload?
Thanks

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
P1 wasnt reworked yet? If no, is it something that will be reworked by next update or is it something that will get reworked after the game is finished?

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
P1 wasnt reworked yet? If no, is it something that will be reworked by next update or is it something that will get reworked after the game is finished?
It will be reworked when the game is going to be basically finished and I will be putting the game on steam. All the phases will be in a single game. With a reworked menu and some extra easter eggs.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes