• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Hey there,

I really enjoy your game and am fan of it. Carry the good work on.

NOTE: I like it even more so, because it's one of a few which feature MOSTLY brunettes :)

I am just not a fan of the attitude: beautiful <=> blonde :D

Best regards,
Galadh

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update. But while playing it I remembered an old question I already asked myself when I played someof the oldes versions: what is the point of chosing the corruption choices? It seems to me the Galdur corrupts them anyways. From a gameplay perspective what does chosing the corruption choices change? I think I tried to take the love option almost every time and still Emily and Chloe became totally obsessed nymphos craving for MC's cock, that they are jealous of every other woman in his life. Does picking the corruption path make them less jealous?

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Nice update. But while playing it I remembered an old question I already asked myself when I played someof the oldes versions: what is the point of chosing the corruption choices? It seems to me the Galdur corrupts them anyways. From a gameplay perspective what does chosing the corruption choices change? I think I tried to take the love option almost every time and still Emily and Chloe became totally obsessed nymphos craving for MC's cock, that they are jealous of every other woman in his life. Does picking the corruption path make them less jealous?
Its going to be like this Love route with different kinds of scenes and approaches to them. Corruption route different kind of scenes and approach to them.
In the end:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I mean, does every girl live the same creature. Is it their alter ego with the two natures of good and evil. And they say, these two natures, once one, once the other, when their eyes light up?
They don't have the creature inside them. It's more like a personality split or change inside them.

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I don’t like to criticize a game I haven’t played, but the Trailer was not informative at all. It was just a slide show that didn’t tell you anything about the game.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Just a thought from my play through. The jostling and power moves among the harem is missing a "queen" so to speak. My guess is when the mom accepts her role in the harem she will become the dominant force amongst the girls and keep them in line. She needs to do this so that the MC can focus on his upcoming battle. Also, if on the love route the MC needs to move beyond the conventional rules of family and accept his new role as family and lover. A role beyond just powering up the volan.

A side note,was the mom's boss's secretary a one off or will she make a return?

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Alter egos are not good and evil types. They corrupt people from the inside. Little by little, they push the host's mind to do things he wanted but never had the courage. Basically steroids for your character development.:D Chloe had two alter egos because she had BL ego inside her and then Gabriella volan ego was planted in Chloe, That's was started to fuck her up.
You mean the alter ego push the girls to do what the MC wanted or what the girls wanted but dont dare to do so ?

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Just a thought from my play through. The jostling and power moves among the harem is missing a "queen" so to speak. My guess is when the mom accepts her role in the harem she will become the dominant force amongst the girls and keep them in line. She needs to do this so that the MC can focus on his upcoming battle. Also, if on the love route the MC needs to move beyond the conventional rules of family and accept his new role as family and lover. A role beyond just powering up the volan.

A side note,was the mom's boss's secretary a one off or will she make a return?
return in two updates

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I guess both? :D
It will be more fun if this happen:
  • High corruption MC uses his power to have kinky scene with the ladiesss 3,4 some. He can just make them not jealous and go full harem mode
  • Love path will have more romantic approach. pick a love interest and use the others sparingly.
Otherwise there is no actual path if you ask me. It would be also nice if you can give more explanation of the alter ego and how the voltan feed energy from it. In the story of the game if possible
Things that need to be explain eventually:
  1. Can the alter egos see each others alter ego ? In the beginning it seems it can then now doesn't ?
  2. Will the ladies become the alter ego or the alter ego take over?
  3. Seems like different voltan have different alter ego characteristic. BL seems to be lust the other seems to be anger? What else?
  4. Though the clothes of the ladies is getting skimpier, it would also be nice if some of their body shows the level of corruption they are in. eg, glowing eyes sometimes
  5. What it the extend of their power when the voltan fight ? is it all mental or we start seeing fights with them shooting fireballs and stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: .Septic.
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes