• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
That felt like a week worth of content not a proper update...
Most of the good renders were wasted on non canon bonuses, that kind of stuff is uncessary and tends to ruin progression.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
is the file of PHASE1 v0.6c Elite broken? everytime I extract the file, there's always an error "data error cyclic redundancy check". I tried redownloading it 3-4 times same thing happens.

Mid1969

Mar 2, 2021
Is there only one additional scene in this update? I just checked the gallery really quick compared to the previous one.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Played a bit the first version of it; idea seems kinda interesting but it's soooo clunkily told. Really needs better writing/character development in general for me ...

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Played a bit the first version of it; idea seems kinda interesting but it's soooo clunkily told. Really needs better writing/character development in general for me ...
I just finished the first phase 0.6, in my opinion it got a lot more interesting in the last two 0.5 and 0.6, i recommend you to keep going, i really liked it a lot more by the end!

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
I just finished the first phase 0.6, in my opinion it got a lot more interesting in the last two 0.5 and 0.6, i recommend you to keep going, i really liked it a lot more by the end!
If I can't get into the characters/etc early on it's just really difficult to care what happens later on, even if there's some hypothetical improvements ^^;

Apparently there's some plans to rework the beginning. That's obviously always a sorta "might or might not happen any time in the next five years" proposition, but I think I'll just wait. If it does happen and improves, great, if not, whatever. There's enough other stuff to have fun with either way ...

Reactions: skater555

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Yeah, that's why I will be reworking the first three parts. They dont put too much stuff on the character build-up. Tt happened because back in that day I was huge noob, and didnt have a rig that could help render bigger updates. It was rushed, but it is what it is now. Got to move forward. I will rework them when I will be releasing the game to steam.

Reactions: cloves8 and PyoT

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
any feedbacks of this game? never saw it before? is it good? scenes quality?
I discovered this game a couple of months ago, more or less. Since then, I can't stop wondering how I missed it all this time.Except for the very beginning of the game, the scenes and art are awesome. Granted the story could be clearer, but it's also pretty interesting. There are neat animations, especially starting from the second half of the game.
There could be more content, but bear in mind that the game is being made by a single dev.

He also claims that he designed the female chars in one day or something, and says that's why the girls could look way better. If you play the game, you'll understand he's a compliment-fishing liar (I'm joking :LUL: )

BTW Santaras speaking of nice art, I suggest changing or at least adding more preview pics in the OP of this thread. The ones you have there look way worse than what the game is like now.

Reactions: feelright

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I discovered this game a couple of months ago, more or less. Since then, I can't stop wondering how I missed it all this time.Except for the very beginning of the game, the scenes and art are awesome. Granted the story could be clearer, but it's also pretty interesting. There are neat animations, especially starting from the second half of the game.
There could be more content, but bear in mind that the game is being made by a single dev.

He also claims that he designed the female chars in one day or something, and says that's why the girls could look way better. If you play the game, you'll understand he's a compliment-fishing liar (I'm joking :LUL: )

BTW Santaras speaking of nice art, I suggest changing or at least adding more preview pics in the OP of this thread. The ones you have there look way worse than what the game is like now.
Any suggestion on what pictures?

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes