• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So Part 1 ended with v0.6c Elite - fine. But now, I look on my drive and see that I have Part 2 v0.7 - which has apparently changed to "Phase 2 v0.3"? What the fuck is going on with this versioning? How is anyone supposed to keep this shit straight? Did the developer suffer a concussion, or is this his way of confusing everyone so badly that he'll have an excuse to abandon it? Jesus fucking christ.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
So Part 1 ended with v0.6c Elite - fine. But now, I look on my drive and see that I have Part 2 v0.7 - which has apparently changed to "Phase 2 v0.3"? What the fuck is going on with this versioning? How is anyone supposed to keep this shit straight? Did the developer suffer a concussion, or is this his way of confusing everyone so badly that he'll have an excuse to abandon it? Jesus fucking christ.
i am retarded and making an excuse to abandon it. Jesus christ!

deimos25

Sep 29, 2021
Just started part1, the morning after the attack, the Bright Lord interrupted MC thoughts. Is the Bright Lord now within the MC? or somehow sharing his vision and thoughts?

Is it an ongoing/permanent part of the story?

If that's the case, to me, that would make it feel like some odd form of sharing, so I'd rather just stop now.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
i am retarded and making an excuse to abandon it. Jesus christ!
Just use a little common sense in your versioning to make it easier for everybody. If you know you're going to terminate part 1 at 0.6c, then change it to part 1 - v1.0.

Then, when you start on part 2, it's part 2 - v0.1 , 0.2, etc. with minor revisions appending an a,b,c on the end of it?

Is it really that difficult/illogical? You're not coding for a multinational Fortune 500 company - you're making an AVN in Ren'Py. There are hundreds (thousands?) of games on this site, most in various state of update/disrepair/abandonment - none of which conform to a regular update schedule. It's next to impossible to keep all of that straight - crazy nonsensical versioning like that (Part 1 v0.6c being the end, then starting with Part 1 v0.7) is just needless.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Just use a little common sense in your versioning to make it easier for everybody. If you know you're going to terminate part 1 at 0.6c, then change it to part 1 - v1.0.

Then, when you start on part 2, it's part 2 - v0.1 , 0.2, etc. with minor revisions appending an a,b,c on the end of it?

Is it really that difficult/illogical? You're not coding for a multinational Fortune 500 company - you're making an AVN in Ren'Py. There are hundreds (thousands?) of games on this site, most in various state of update/disrepair/abandonment - none of which conform to a regular update schedule. It's next to impossible to keep all of that straight - crazy nonsensical versioning like that (Part 1 v0.6c being the end, then starting with Part 1 v0.7) is just needless.
Tbh it should have been 0.9 But my coder messed it up :(

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Bright Lord [v0.6c Elite] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.38 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 361 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 4.35 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 327 MB
-

Edited: Removed MEGA, Added TRANSFER.SH

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Transfer link missing. Mixdrop keeps stopping before complete

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
Just started playing and I have a quick question. Do we have any solid idea for how old the characters are supposed to be? I had everyone placed in their 20's (or older) since from context at the start of the game it seemed like the MC was mid-late 20's, but he acts rather immature and more like a teenager (the bright lord even chirps him a few times over it, which is pretty funny). Is the MC supposed to be 18/19 and I just got the ages wrong, or is this more of a bi-product of him growing up wealthy and spoiled (or maybe a case of 'like mother like son')?

Reactions: Micro usb type b

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Any suggestion on what pictures?
Pfff, there are so many great scenes...
For example, one pic of Emily at the beginning of the scene where they 2 finally fuck, when she's still wearing her underwear. I love that scene and how she looks in it.

Maybe a nice pic of Mia, the hottest non-family female character in the game. Or one with Megan and Gabriella.
Just to show some variety.

I love these two, for different reasons :KEK:
I think they would look really good in the OP.

And you should definitely include one of the alter egos, for example these or any other that you like:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
hey JokerLeader
do you think you can upload phase 1
Bright Lord [Phase2 v0.3] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 288 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 254 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Bright Lord [Phase2 v0.3] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Hey JL
I tried to dwld the Phase 1 but links are dead. No reply from Techstar after I messaged. Do you think you could upload phase 1 compression? If there is no issues with you doing so.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
hey JokerLeader
do you think you can upload phase 1

Hey JL
I tried to dwld the Phase 1 but links are dead. No reply from Techstar after I messaged. Do you think you could upload phase 1 compression? If there is no issues with you doing so.
I can add them to my post, but Techstar's Mixdrop links still works
1670661618459.png 1670661635060.png

Edit: Done, I've updated my post.

Last edited:
Reactions: msleomac

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
Santaras havent played the game yet but i like to get some info about the games before i make the decision to hop in.

1.is the lesbian like doesnt matter if she is straight if you want her in the harem she has to do shit with females, or some are naturally bi and do lesbian stuff and some are who wont?

2.is the whole incest plot for character development the same as all the other generic games with an older/multiple older sisters and a younger sister (if there is more than 1) where the younger sister is a prude and you corrupt her into giving you her v card, and the older sister/sisters have already been around. For once i would love to see a game where the roles were switched with the older sister having that sweet and innocent appearance, and the younger sister having that gimme that dick role

Anyway the game looks like it has some sweet renders and bet the animations are great getting sick of those shitty anis with no bouncage of the boobage that most games out have

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Just started playing and I have a quick question. Do we have any solid idea for how old the characters are supposed to be? I had everyone placed in their 20's (or older) since from context at the start of the game it seemed like the MC was mid-late 20's, but he acts rather immature and more like a teenager (the bright lord even chirps him a few times over it, which is pretty funny). Is the MC supposed to be 18/19 and I just got the ages wrong, or is this more of a bi-product of him growing up wealthy and spoiled (or maybe a case of 'like mother like son')?
i would reply to this but I slept only a few hours today, so I am just now getting an opportunity to get some sleep

There is no incest in my game btw :KEK:

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Drafox and sava75

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
Bright Lord [v0.6c Elite] [KissKiss Studio] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.38 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 361 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 4.35 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 327 MB
-

Edited: Removed MEGA, Added TRANSFER.SH

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
add some other download engine like pixeldrain, mega,gofile

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I held off on this game forever cause I knew it was going to be good, and man it didn't disappoint.

I do think the dev should have leaned more into the girls not wanting to do stuff with MC but doing it because they knew Bright Lord had to feed. It was really hot when they weren't just sluts for MC dick. A missed opportunity with the bitch sister to use her while she's still being a bitch.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes