Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Dont know if the question has been asked but does anyone have an idea of when any update is coming? Like what has the update schedule been like?
Thx in advance

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Can anyone tell me why BL phase 2 apk is like 3gb something and walkthrough mod one apk of phase 2 is just 150 mb

I understand that they compress it but this much ???

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone..

Is there any possibility to change the display resolution in the game?! (eg: 2556x1440)..

Or, can I edit in screen.rpy / options.rpy / gui.rpy (if they already exist in the game) the desired resolution?!

Thanks a lot!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Dont know if the question has been asked but does anyone have an idea of when any update is coming? Like what has the update schedule been like?
Thx in advance
A few days ago the dev said he wanted to publish a new short update in about 3 weeks, so it should be out by the end of this month or maybe the first days of 2023. From now on, he wants to publish shorter updates but more often.

Reactions: Gajo99

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Santaras I see Harem tag but no multiple endings tag. Will there only be Harem Ending? Since we are keeping score on each girl, maybe we will get to choose one girl in the end. :unsure:
I dont think is possible this game, true love ending just doesnt seem fit the theme :p. i can be wrong
Midway, the girls have gone semi nymphos. Just enjoy the ride.

Reactions: sava75

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Santaras I see Harem tag but no multiple endings tag. Will there only be Harem Ending? Since we are keeping score on each girl, maybe we will get to choose one girl in the end. :unsure:
certainly hope so.

btw, while "harem" ending has been put everywhere around, "multiple ending" despite being present or planned in games might be lucking every now and then.
this game doesnt have that tag, yet i hope there will be something of that kind.
otherwise the game becomes just lacklustre fun as 95% of "true harem" games tend to be.

• Angry
Reactions: _baka_

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the updates! Nice improvements on the faces.

Some typos:
Have you Encouragued Margarie?
Leo: When I tell you to do it(something)... You have to do it! -- It's not wrong as is, but i think it sounds better this way.
Megan: Is that all you can think of me? Am I just a whore to you? -- It's not wrong as is, but i think it sounds better this way.
Leo: When you will work in those cheap brothels far away from here. -- It's not wrong as is, but i think it sounds better this way.
Bright Lord: Amethyst made a coup against me and I was too blinded with the child to not see it coming.
Mia: Sooner or later... Gabriella will come for me. And Azogh is no push over like Buer. He will strikes fear into you Bright Lord.
Bright Lord: He thought that it was easier just to slaughter everyone and start fresh. Only using pure humans that had never been touched by other volan(')s hands.
Gabrielle: I didn't say (to) stop bringing me drinks!
Amethyst: We need to fix this issue. Without them, We Can('t) defeat Galdur.
Bright Lord: Tell everyone to pact(k) their things. We will need a new house.
There is a dialogue were Megan says:Just get rid of him./God... You even sound like him... --- but MC never said anything in between those two lines
Chloe: You are losing, you have lost, just be quite(quiet).

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Megan: Is that all you can think of me? Am I just a whore to you? -- It's not wrong as is, but i think it sounds better this way.
I don't think so. What is "to can of sb." supposed to mean? I did not find that when I looked it up. But "can think of sb." makes sense on the other hand.:unsure:

Mia: Sooner or later... Gabriella will come for me. And Azogh is no push over like Buer. He will strikes fear into you Bright Lord.
I guess it should be "into you, Bright Lord" ot "into your Bright Lord".

Bright Lord: He thought that it was easier just to slaughter everyone and start fresh. Only using pure humans that had never been touched by other volan(')s hands.
Not, if it refers to the plural. Then it is "by other volans' hands".

Amethyst: We need to fix this issue. Without them, We Can('t) defeat Galdur.
Rather "we can't", I guess.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
Speaking of the Volan's ego's why is BL pitting the MC's family against each other shouldn't he be encouraging them to work together to help the MC or does he just enjoy toying with them.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Speaking of the Volan's ego's why is BL pitting the MC's family against each other shouldn't he be encouraging them to work together to help the MC or does he just enjoy toying with them.
My exact sentiment. I raise this question a few post as ago as well. Makes no sense. They should be lining up to be MC's energizer "bunny"

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes