• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

bjackson

Oct 30, 2018
I do think the dev should have leaned more into the girls not wanting to do stuff with MC but doing it because they knew Bright Lord had to feed. It was really hot when they weren't just sluts for MC dick. A missed opportunity with the bitch sister to use her while she's still being a bitch.
x100

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I held off on this game forever cause I knew it was going to be good, and man it didn't disappoint.

I do think the dev should have leaned more into the girls not wanting to do stuff with MC but doing it because they knew Bright Lord had to feed. It was really hot when they weren't just sluts for MC dick. A missed opportunity with the bitch sister to use her while she's still being a bitch.
cant get too rapy ;)

Reactions: punisher2099

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Major props to Santaras for making such a compelling story.
Caught up after 2-3 updates and am now fully invested in the plot(I have work in 2-3 hours and should have slept some time ago but didn’t) don’t even like Galdur but I’m fully on board with his whole revenge plot given how his enemies have irrecoverably changed Chloe and physically tortured her/mentally tortured the whole family to boot. Not a fan of Amethyst/Megan but Agoz/Gabriella need to suffer more in my book. Can’t wait for some justice
0E67068F-AEC3-460B-8704-7F5337284291.gif

Reactions: KissKissStudio

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
Second question, should you be able to get the same love score moving from elite to p2? At the end of elite I had 11/14/7 whereas in p2 the best I can get at the start is 10/10/5

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Major props to Santaras for making such a compelling story.
Caught up after 2-3 updates and am now fully invested in the plot(I have work in 2-3 hours and should have slept some time ago but didn’t) don’t even like Galdur but I’m fully on board with his whole revenge plot given how his enemies have irrecoverably changed Chloe and physically tortured her/mentally tortured the whole family to boot. Not a fan of Amethyst/Megan but Agoz/Gabriella need to suffer more in my book. Can’t wait for some justice
View attachment 2227816
If u like the game please leave a review! No need for straight five stars but the feedback helps

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Is there sex with the mom yet? What ha changed over past few versions is there a clear changelog I'm finding following the change in versions confusing

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
So, I have an android gaming tablet, and I've tried to play V2 but it fails to launch. Anyone else having this problem, or know of a fix? Thx in advance. Ps. I really wanna play this game, it looks incredible

Reactions: nekdo

JohnyXD

Feb 10, 2017
The Mixdrop links work for me as far as opening the website. The actual download doesn't start. It just gives me this:

scsh.png

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Man last time I commented here I kind of bashed the dev for releasing little content in the latest update but that was not on purpose I just love the game and care for it that much, after reading the last couple of pages, a big portion of the comments are way too negative mostly for no good reason, just people who had a bad day at work and decided to vent their frustrations by complaining about minor details like typos or version numbers and stuff that doesn't affect the player's actual experience...

I just wanted to post this to literally kiss the dev's butt for once and let him know that we appreciate the good work he's done so far. Keep it up!

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
I like the game, story, renders, one music track. the girls are great, all around really good. But man, after I dont know how long I played the latest release and it was so short. I guess I might skip the next one so theres more to read/enjoy.

TonyMo

Jan 19, 2019
Hey guys,wanna give this game a try which one should i play first 0.6c Elite or Phase2 v0.3?

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes