Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
What does the developer mean by the text below? How much does he mean from phase 1? And do you think I should experience the game or wait for the rework?

PHASE1 v0.6c Elite (the first 3 parts will be reworked in the future. Episode no longer fit my quality and hurts the project more, than helps.)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
What does the developer mean by the text below? How much does he mean from phase 1? And do you think I should experience the game or wait for the rework?

PHASE1 v0.6c Elite (the first 3 parts will be reworked in the future. Episode no longer fit my quality and hurts the project more, than helps.)
The beginning of the game will eventually be reworked to meet the current higher standards. The priority is still putting new content up, but the rework is planned to create a uniform quality of the game from start to finish.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
The beginning of the game will eventually be reworked to meet the current higher standards. The priority is still putting new content up, but the rework is planned to create a uniform quality of the game from start to finish.
Do you know how many initial renderings are going to be reworked? Or how many hours of gameplay is this at the beginning of the game that is going to be reworked?
If it's too much, I just don't start the game, I wait for the rework

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Do you know how many initial renderings are going to be reworked? Or how many hours of gameplay is this at the beginning of the game that is going to be reworked?
If it's too much, I just don't start the game, I wait for the rework
The rework is done when the games complete. It was stated in his patreon comments

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Didn't he write how much he was going to remake? Or in other words, how much is the quality not good?
The first few chapters (3 chapters was mentioned if not mistaken). There was no exact details on this. It's not in the pipeline now anyway. Dont bother asking the dev on this until the game is finished, its not his focus for now

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
What time it usually new update comes on patreon?
New update coming on 4 that's why asking
Most likely delayed from the voting in Patreon. I would actually prefer it to be release first then additional content to be release later

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes