• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I knew I will get some heat for the short update, but basically, I am changing the update cycle. I had to prepare my workflow so that I dont need to wait 1 week for the script to be written and then one more week for it to be rewritten by me so the scenes fit my vision. And then render 900 renders in 3 months, then render around 15 animations, roughly taking 1 per day. And then one week to do post work, check the game and test it.

Now the episode will be cut into three parts. They should take from 3-4 weeks to be released. I no longer need to rush animations and put more time into them. Render more animations you even now got 9 animations for one sex scene where it was usually 4-5 per sex scene. This way I dont need to kill myself doing the post-work and looking for badly rendered images. I will be more often in the update spotlight. It's just easier for me to put out updates. So please be patient. If you guys won't get a new update in 2.5-3 weeks then you can start saying WTF :D
I actually prefer shorter updates that come out quicker anyway. After about 3 months I tend to totally forget what the MC was doing and those huge updates (several hours of read time) that take 6-12 months I tend to totally forget even the general plot and what the AVN is about if there's no story recap in between (if I even remember that it still exists and wasn't abandoned). Monthlys to me are ideal, even if it is only 30 mins. That's probably why Daniels K., Quonix, and a few others tend to keep subs even if their AVN's are average at best, no need to sub for update month and then unsub until the next update as every month is update month.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
From what I read here it is worth playing and there are two paths? Corruption and Romance?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It will be more fun if this happen:
  • High corruption MC uses his power to have kinky scene with the ladiesss 3,4 some. He can just make them not jealous and go full harem mode
  • Love path will have more romantic approach. pick a love interest and use the others sparingly.
Otherwise there is no actual path if you ask me. It would be also nice if you can give more explanation of the alter ego and how the voltan feed energy from it. In the story of the game if possible
Things that need to be explain eventually:
  1. Can the alter egos see each others alter ego ? In the beginning it seems it can then now doesn't ?
  2. Will the ladies become the alter ego or the alter ego take over?
  3. Seems like different voltan have different alter ego characteristic. BL seems to be lust the other seems to be anger? What else?
  4. Though the clothes of the ladies is getting skimpier, it would also be nice if some of their body shows the level of corruption they are in. eg, glowing eyes sometimes
  5. What it the extend of their power when the voltan fight ? is it all mental or we start seeing fights with them shooting fireballs and stuff
Volats gain energy in two ways. By killing someone. Or by fucking someone
1.You've seen Chloe's alter ego, one with blue eyes and one with red eyes
2. Alter ego is with you all the time, such an inner voice (conscience) over Chloe has already taken over
3. I guess there are only two you can call her good or bad
4T.he alter ego's eyes glow when he speaks through a girl
5. They seem to have great physical strength and are very agile and fast. More like some kind of telekinesis, maybe some kind of paralysis.Volants were formerly Templars and fight rather at close range. Like Bo's sword knights, the Volants could soon run out of power for a ranged fight. After each fight, the Volats need to regenerate.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
There seems to be a bit of confusion over how the Volans work and the alter egos. Some of this is by design. There should remain some mystery about these things as the MC and other character learn, so will the players. But somethings have been made fairly clear in the game, but perhaps got a little lost in translation or in the episodic realize format. This is all just how things seem at this moment, and things may be made more clear, or even turn out differently from the concept here as more in game information is presented.

The Main Character, Lucas, Megan, Gabriella, and Mia all have Volans. These are separate being that basically live inside them and talk to them. Empowering them but also feeding off of them and gaining power from them. That power can be gained in several ways. The two we have seen explored most in the game so far are lust/love (often expressed through sex) and fear (often expressed through violence), but other emotions can power them too, like greed. Think of Volans like emotional vampires. Feeding off strong emotions of those that are tied to the person the Volan dwells inside of. As far as powers go, they can grant seemingly supernatural abilities, like we see Mia use to toss the mother across the room. The MC hasn’t really had a chance to use those powers yet.

One power that Volans have is in their ability to basically implant or unlock an alter ego in people. Alter egos are a little part of a person that the Volan empowers in them. It makes them more receptive to the powers of the Volan and their vessel. It also basically claims that person for that Volan. Think of it like unlocking a person’s subconscious and bringing their true self to the front. It isn’t a separate being, but just a part of a person give a voice by a Volan that dwells in someone else. This can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the person. Chloe embraces her desire for her brother but also got her “bad bitch” persona amped up to eleven. Her alter ego is the most fully realized at this point. It remains to be seen how the other girls alter egos will ultimately affect them.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I get the same as the dude you're replying to... mixdrop for, I dunno, about a year has just stopped working entirely you always get:

...which is annoying as it's one of JokerLeader's go to hosts.

Use a different browser, or get HTTPS everywhere, it's on the users end. It's never not worked. Workupload though does ban certain IP ranges that's also a go to one. Reason Mixdrop is a go to, is links rarely if ever are removed or are DMCA'd.

Is there a walkthrough? The walkthrough link on the main page leads to a gallery unlocker file.

It doesn't in links to this: https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-l...0-3-walkthrough-multi-mod-joker-leader.72777/

It's updated for both versions.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes